Money: Uranus enters Taurus, your house of money, material possessions and self-worth on May 15th - November 6th, then permanently March 7th 2019. During the Uranus journey through your sign, you have a chance to change direction in life and manner of expression. From a positive perspective, many lingering problems could be resolved. New opportunities for financial partnership will challenge existing ones and you’ll have to decide what is best for future financial prosperity. At the same time with Jupiter in Scorpio until November 8th, things that are hidden in joint financial partnerships will come to light and transform this area. Whatever is revealed and exposed, know that it’s karma and will have to be confronted. With Uranus in your sign, now until May 15th, then finally again November 6th - March 7th 2019, how you present Self to the world and how the world sees you will alter, as you feel motivated to not be so superficial and trust your instincts more often before taking action on plans, or being too confrontational.
Pluto still remains in Capricorn until 2024, now joined by Saturn in the same sign, December 19th 2017 - December 17th 2025, affecting career, goals, authority/power. Throughout this transit you’ll be faced with major transformation and possibly upheavals in this area of life, giving you the chance to restructure and transform current goals and ambitions into something more stable and long-lasting, long-term goals should be the focus. In addition the opportunity to bring your life into more order, discipline and straightforward honesty. If there are any “skeletons in the closet” or lingering, unsettled disputes, know that this will be a time to confront them once and for all, so that you’re free to move forward in a more positive direction.
The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius February 15th, will bring unexpected opportunity to meet new people, that opens doors and presents a different perspective for your hopes and wishes. By the time the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse occurs July 27th, all existing friends/groups may leave (at least the ones that are frenemies), initiating a change in direction as far as hopes and wishes are concerned. Venus retrogrades in Scorpio, October 6th - November 16th, highlighting joint financial partnerships again. Money could cease to flow as a result of mishandling of finances, accounting etc., leaving you in a weak financial position. By the tine Jupiter moves into Sagittarius November 8th - December 3rd 2019, you’ll know and feel it’s time to move on/expand horizons in the year ahead.
Undoubtedly, 2018 will bring tremendous change, if not upheaval in work, career and finances and reveal some unpleasant truths. But, you should take into consideration that the Universe never brings challenges into a person’s life that they’re not capable of overcoming.
Sex: The year starts with a Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo affecting your house of romance, childhood, risk and happiness. This aspect indicates that a love-affair is likely to end. If you’ve been paying attention the “writing on the wall” would have been obvious, so it should not come as a surprise. When Mercury retrogrades in Leo, in the same area of life, July26th - August 18th, there maybe a return of a past love or dialogue between you. You’ll have to decide whether or not it’s in your best interests to rekindle the relationship or move on. However, it would be wise to look to the future, because when the next New Moon Solar Eclipse occurs in Leo, August 11th, bringing the retrograde cycle of Leo, you may have already met someone new. As a result the past/present will overlap and choices made. The same thing could happen earlier in the year when Jupiter retrogrades in Scorpio March 8th - July 10th. Enjoy this experience, but unless there is a profound change in behavior of the past lover, don’t look back, move forward.
There is no question. Your love-life will be shaken up in 2018.
Power: The double transit of Pluto and Jupiter in Capricorn, will bring about situations where your moral/ethical structure are “tested”. There will be a need to review the past in order to discover insights, that help you get through certain experiences/crises and overcome situations that you thought you were through with. A time to purge./release some bad karma, as uncomfortable issues come back to “haunt” you. With the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Cancer July 12th, some aspect of home/family/foundation of life will be altered . You may well decide it’s time to move to a new abode that gives you a more nurturing feeling of comfort/nurturing.
Last but not least, Neptune in Pisces is in your house of spirituality, sorrow, self-undoing karmic debt, large institutions and the hidden. This particular aspect will “unveil” situations where individuals in and around your life, have tried to hide wrong-doings, that inadvertently affects you too. At some point everything will be revealed and brought to light. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. So, if, you’re in any way involved, know the truth is most definitely going to come out! From this perspective 2018, could be a year depending on how seriously you take Cause and Affect, a time when “you reap what you have sown!”
Money: 2018 is not going to be a boring year. the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo affects your foundation of life, home and family, therefore don’t be surprised if you move or some type of living re-arrangement takes place. When the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius happens on the 15th, career, goals and ambitions will be altered, in conjunction with authority and power. However you could be held back from completely making the changes you envision, because of past mistakes, old debts, sudden setback and disappointment. However, don’t be deterred.
The July 12th, New Moon Solar Eclipse in Cancer will present new opportunities. alternatives that provide answers to get to the next level of your achievements. Plus the support will be there. By the time the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius arrives July 27th career change could happen unexpectedly, not necessarily of your doing, but because of others. Don’t fret. The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo, August 11th, should make you happy as a new home environment is presented to you, that is definitely to your liking.
The period of time to be careful, is during the Mars retrograde in Aquarius, June 26th - August 27th. You could receive a lot of career offers that motivate the feeling you need to take advantage of them now, there may even be pressure to act quickly. But because it’s Mars retrograde, the offer or some aspect of what’s presented will be short-lived. This is fine, if you look at it as a small stepping-stone. Anything more than that will not work out or last as long as you expect, it will only be temporary.
Jupiter moving into Sagittarius November 8th - December 3rd 2019, will give you the impetus to expand beyond joint financial partnerships, to explore something new that has more growth potential. You’ll have a year to start something new with people of like-mind. During this cycle, you will have to face karma connected to joint financial partnerships and the fact there are hidden truths that you’re unaware of, that will be brought to light. Mercury retrograde in Sagittarius, November 16th - December 6th, will be time for reflection and straightforward honesty about the current form and actual status of financial objectives. Remember don’t sign anything while Mercury is retrograde and pay attention to misinformation.
Ultimately, especially when Jupiter moves into Sagittarius November 8th, you’ll be influenced to expand your horizons and have a broader perspective of prospects available to you. Therefore, with Pluto being joined by Saturn in Capricorn, in your house of good luck, studies, expansion, beliefs, literary, long-distance travel/other cultures, you’ll also be looking at your life and the people in it that hold you back. Your own personal beliefs that feed into fear, insecurity and doubt, then cause stagnation. You should be moving forward a lot quicker, so the Universe is going to give you a “push” in the right direction.
Sex: With Jupiter in Scorpio until November 8th, in your house of long-term love and Venus in Scorpio October 6th November 16th. With these two aspects the universe is trying to show you the weaknesses in the relationship between you and your partner/love-life and what needs to change. Honesty would be a good place to start. You both need to decide what you want from each other, the type of relationship would make you happy and if you’re both willing to put in the necessary work/commitment to allow it to grow beyond its current level. With Uranus in Taurus May 15th - November 6th, then permanently March 7th 2019 - July 2025, your charm level will be high and attract new relationships which could be an irritant for existing ones. Therefore new boundaries and freedoms will have to be decided and redefined. Jupiter is a magnifying glass and always highlights the good and not so good of the house it’s in. Basically, do you want to face/deal or deal with the truth of what is going on? The most important thing to remember with these two transits is, they’re both in Scorpio. A sign that “says”anything that has deteriorated can be transformed if the willingness is there. Scorpio is the sign of the Phoenix rising from it’s own ashes to be reborn. Therefore, nothing is impossible. Don’t give up hope. The impossible can be made possible in the area of love in 2018.
Power: With Uranus in your sign May 15th - November 6th, then permanently March 7th 2019 - July 2025. The Universe will urge you to change what./who you perceive is of worth and value, being able to be more flexible in your opinions and the way you present Self to the world, so that people are able to see you in a new light and appreciate your worth and value, which will come in the form of financial opportunities. Your personal magnetism will be at its best, motivating you to want to capitalize on offers that come your way. New friends will be attracted to this magnetism and want to be around you. Your viewpoint of what you can achieve will also change giving you a different perspective of possibilities available to you. With Uranus in Taurus, the “sky will be the limit”, so don’t “sell yourself short”.
While Uranus is in Aries, now - May 15th, then for the last time November 6th - March 7th 2019, you could face disappointment because of others not following through with commitments, promises or right action. This is because you gave them qualities they don’t possess and you chose to believe what you were being told. In addition, you’ll have to stand up for what is right, with clear thought and action. Mercury retrograde in Aries, March 22nd - April 15th, will motivate you to be more introspective and even consider yoga/some the of spiritual modality. Be careful with possessions you could actually lose something during this time.
The one thing to watch out for in 2018, is being too idealistic, with Neptune in Pisces affecting your house of groups friends, hopes, wishes and idealism. It’ll be very easy to see the “silver lining’ in everything and everyone, but with this particular aspect, deception, whether from Self or others is prominent. The danger of viewing people/situations through “rose-colored glasses”, and being too stubborn to see things any other way, becoming selfish, ignoring the needs of others, plus the truth and reality of what is really going on around you and your life. If you can keep a clear head and focus (meditation will help), you’ll remain in harmony with the Universe and guided to success.
Money: The Eclipses of Aquarius will play an important part in your good luck and good fortune this year, for better or for worse. There are going to be shifts and changes, cathartic transformations, which sooner or later reveal themselves to be positive and fortunate. Don’t be surprised if you receive a windfall of some kind. The first Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo on the 31st, brings to an end certain projects, ideas and partnerships that have run their course and no longer represent who you are as a person. By the time the New Moon Solar Eclipse occurs on February 15th, unexpected opportunities present themselves for you to expand horizons, a new job, lifestyle and interests. Whether or not you take advantage of these offers is really up to you and where you see yourself in the years ahead. At the same time, legal matters will take a new and surprising turn. As the year progresses and Mars retrogrades in Aquarius, June 26th - August 27th, with the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27th, in conjunction with the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo August 11th, you should prepare yourself for the “rug being pulled from underneath you”, as events occur influencing you to change the direction you’ve been moving towards and “shake the cobwebs” from your life. If you’ve been moving with the Universe and paying attention to what’s going on in and around your life and why, this will be a positive cycle for “pieces of the puzzle” to fall into place and get you back on track, with new projects and ideas, generally getting your life in order. When Mercury retrogrades in Leo July 26th - August 18th, don’t be surprised if you hear from a colleague from the past, associated with old creative ventures. If they don’t have anything positive/constructive to say or offer don’t allow them to waste your time or drain your energy.
The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Cancer July 12th, will bring a new fulfilling financial offer into your life, that initiates changes in self-worth, confidence, the home, how you work and meetings with people who are willing to help and support you. With Uranus in Aries until May 15th, and Mercury retrograde in the same sign, March 22nd - April 18th, you could receive news unexpectedly that requires quick action, from someone also connected to the past, offering positive solutions to help solve existing problems, affecting hopes and wishes. Another person could also reappear to sabotage new objectives, create unnecessary conflict and “push buttons” for a desired reaction. Remember with Mercury retrograde , it’s not wise to sign any documents or agree to anything. Uranus will move into Taurus on May 15th - November 6th, then permanently March 7th 2019. During this cycle, you’ll face outstanding financial issues that come to the forefront to be dealt with and things hidden are likely to be revealed, especially concerning people in positions of power and authority. This could turn out to be a very “cleansing” experience and ultimately lead to a change in appearance, dress and lifestyle. Uranus will be in Taurus until 2025, so this will be an ongoing experience.
With Jupiter in Scorpio affecting your house of work, health and service, you have to be careful of overwork and stress, at the same time being ready and open to new opportunities to expand your employment horizons for the better. When Venus also enters this house September 9th - January 7th 2019 and retrogrades October 5th - November 16th, you’ll be influenced to change the way you work, form partnerships with people on the same page and generally be more interested in working smarter not harder. The urge to present your best Self at all times will become more important than usual. Anyone that resurfaces during the Venus retrograde should be handled with care, because they probably do not have good intent. The main focus of Jupiter in this house is to rid yourself of people and situations that impede your success and progress. This will be an issue until Jupiter moves into Sagittarius November 8th for a year. By then you should be ready for a more public debut, showing the world what you have to offer.
Sex: With Pluto being joined by Saturn in Capricorn, intimate partnerships will be under focus so they can be transformed and made stronger, confronting old karma that prevents growth. If you can be realistic, not afraid to see the truth of what is really going on between you and your partner, with straightforward communication, this should b a very positive cycle. This cycle is about bringing a level of commitment to love that is empowering and can “weather any storms” and/or undermining of people who don’t wish you well, exposing and revealing exactly who those people are, in order to permanently remove them from your life.
When Jupiter moves into Sagittarius November 8th - December 3rd 2019, the house of long-term love will be highlighted. A time to be very clear about what you want out of love and who with. Especially when Mercury retrogrades in Sagittarius, November 16th - December 6th.
Power: Neptune in Pisces will be in the house of career, goals, ambitions, authority and power until Mar 31st 2025. Your security, foundation of life and internal structure will be “tested” as career change becomes obvious between now and the end of the Neptune cycle in Pisces. You will be confronted with a lot and hopefully you won’t get “blinded” by others into being stagnant. If you’re powerless you’ll be in a position to become powerful, if you’ve misused/abused power, it could be taken away (dissolved) by Neptune because it no longer serves a positive purpose in your life, so something new can take its place. If you’ve put a lot of faith and expectations into people in authority/power, you may well be disappointed by Self and others not being able to follow through with commitments/promises.
Remember this is a year to delegate work and not try take it all on by yourself. Maintain a good diet (Jupiter in Scorpio in the house of health) , but cutting out bad habits and things you know your body doesn’t want or need. Rejuvenation/regeneration are key factors to being internally strong and healthy and better equipped to meet and deal with this year of major change.
Money: The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo on January 31st, affects money, material possessions and self-worth. This aspect indicates the end of your existing format of making money, that probably made you happy in the beginning but quite frankly you’ve outgrown. By the time the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius occurs August 11th, the Universe will have brought several new opportunities for you to choose from. During this time, when Mercury retrogrades in Leo, July 26th - August 18th, the Past and/or sameness will re-enter your life. It may seem tempting to rekindle your financial comfort zone, but be warned, the results won’t be as lucrative as you expect. On February 15th, the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius presents an unexpected offer, to form joint financial partnerships with others. It would be a good idea to at least explore what is being presented, so you have an idea of what can possibly be achieved. Because this Eclipse is in the 8th house, karma is likely to be involved, something form the past being repeated. Therefore, use caution and patience while involved with this scenario. You may even experience deja vu with the person/situation.
The next New moon Spoiler Eclipse is in Cancer, your sign on July 12th, bringing certain problems/difficulties with people in positions of power/authority to a head, influencing you to protect your home, security and/or rights. By the time the last Full Moon in Aquarius happens July 27th, joint financial partnerships that began in February could be over because of not being on the same page. This particular aspect could bring up old issues/memories, especially with Mars retrograde in Aquarius, June 26th - August 27th. Be warned conflict and arguments are very likely.
Currently Jupiter is in Scorpio until November 8th, when it moves into Sagittarius for one year and your house of work, service and health. At the moment you’re dealing with issues of happiness, love, childhood, risk and creativity. Which means you really have to transform your God given talents into something that the public wants and can increase finances. Doing the same thing that you know best has run its course and a new chapter/page in your Book of Life has to be started. Once Jupiter moves into the work sector of your life, employees/employers will feature strongly. Another sign from the Universe to “push” you in a new direction of work that does a better job of serving your needs and you’re surrounded by healthy people. You have time to think about this and come to a better understanding of your own needs, worth and value. Use the Sagittarius cycle wisely, to write things down, plan, map out your way and take action! Don’t just talk about the things you’re planning to do. You should have some amazing ideas during the Sagittarius 12 month cycle, meeting new people who are ready and willing to help you. When Mercury retrogrades in Sagittarius, November 16th - December 6th, you may have to stop and go back to the planning phase, to strengthen your ideas and think bigger and better.
Career, goals and ambitions are all up for change while Uranus in Aries sits in this house until May 15th, then finally November 6th 2018 - March 7th 2019. Without a doubt career change will be a major focus in 2018 and even more so when Uranus moves into Taurus and your house of hopes and wishes, May 15th - November 6th, then permanently March 7th 2019 - July 2025. If you try to hold onto to tightly, with those Cancer crab claws, you’ll only succeed in hurting yourself and personal success. Let the Universe help you step out of your protective financial shell.
Sex: With Jupiter in your house of love until November 8th, you must not ignore the issues that come to the surface as a result of Jupiters magnifying affect. In spite of this, you must use this transit well and confront things that may have been hidden but are now in plain sight for you to deal with. Regardless of how bad it may seem, you do have the power to transform love into something that brings happiness to you and your partner. So try to avoid repeating mistakes from the past.
With Pluto being joined in Capricorn by Saturn in your house of long-term relationships, a similar situation is indicated, except for the fact that manipulation/jealousy, whether from you or your partner can’t continue to weaken the structure of the relationship. You have to get to the root cause of this once and for all. You both have to take more responsibility for what you want the relationship to be. Throughout this cycle, love your partner for who they are, not out of fear or for who you want them to be, because they’re not able to live up to your expectations. Compassion and understanding, with a does of tolerance, would help a great deal. Unfortunately, you have to face/deal with the fact, you’re still stuck in old traditions concerning love and really need a more updated view of things. Try to come to an agreement/commitment that both you and your partner are happy and comfortable with. It doesn’t matter what it is, as long as you both agree. The retrogrades of Pluto April 22nd - September 30th and Saturn, April 17th - September 6th, both in Capricorn, could bring back old lovers to “test” the stability/commitment of your love-life. Just remember to stay on the right side of Natural Law and avoid causing unnecessary pain/sorrow to your partner.
Power: With Uranus in Taurus moving into your house of groups, friends, hopes and wishes, May 15th - November 6th and again permanently on March 7th 2019 - July 2025, separation/change with certain individuals during this time is inevitable. This will occur over time but deep down you already know you’ve outgrown certain individuals. In particular, if you have financial investments/partnerships with friends or groups of people, you may experience loss of money because of bad investments. Even more of a sign from the Universe that a new direction is needed.
Neptune in Pisces will also require you to have better discernment when it comes to expansion and growth, your good luck depends on it. At the same time scandals/lies could be exposed and revealed, possibly even through legalities, Ultimately, you can’t expect to “walk blindly” thought life and not expect to be “tripped up” at some point. Starting new creative ventures of any sort should be thought through carefully and mistakes experienced in the past, remembered.
Letting go, in particular of people that no longer serve a positive purpose in your life, a chance for you to learn how to not give people qualities they don’t have, are the two most important factors to remembers in 2018, allowing the Universe to steer you on course to personal achievement.
Money: With Neptune in Pisces residing in your house of Karma, past lives, joint financial partnerships, taxes and the hidden, it really is in your best interests to align yourself with Natural Law and be as self-aware as possible. If not, in conjunction with the Leo Eclipses this year and Mercury retrograde in Leo, July 26th - August 18th, you’ll be in for a difficult time in 2018. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo, January 31st, indicates that you have to rethink/relinquish your usual motivations/plans so that you avoid “threatening “ others to react against you, even though you feel you can push your objectives through. Now is the time to be more encompassing and mindful of the needs of others, not just your own, because this behavior will come back to “bite” you when you least expect it. Even though you feel it slows you down, stop and think of others/incorporate them into planning, the outcome would be far more positive and beneficial to all. When Mercury retrogrades in Leo, try to avoid signing anything, starting a new business/project, especially if it involves traveling. It would be wiser to wait until the retrograde is over. The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo, August 11th will bring new opportunities for you to explore, which should work out favorably if you let go of the old during the Lunar Eclipse January 31st.
The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15th, marks the beginning of a new contractual agreement, that may only last until the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius July 27th. Tread with care during this time because Mars will be retrograde in Aquarius, June 26th - August 27th, at the same time, a cycle of conflict and very temporary solutions/opportunities. The worst time for joint financial partnerships is when Neptune retrogrades in Pisces, June 18th - November 24th. Throughout this cycle you need to stop, look, listen and reflect on everything connected to this area of life. There is a danger of mistakes being made and the”wool” being “pulled over your eyes”, because of “ego massage “.
The next area to pay attention to is career, goals and ambitions. Once Uranus moves into Taurus May 15th - November 6th, then permanently March 7th 2019 - July 2025, you begin a cycle whereby your current career, power and status could undergo sudden upheaval and change. You will see the signs once the transit begins in May. Once Uranus retrogrades back into Aries November 6th - March 7th 2019, you’ll have the chance to perhaps regain your place and clear up any misconceptions about your worth/value. Throughout the Uranus in Taurus aspect, you’re very likely to go through several career changes and power shifts.
Last but not least your house of work, service to others and health will be affected by Pluto joined by Saturn in Capricorn, both in this area of life until 2025 and 2020. This house needs transformation and restructuring, so that not only are your needs being served through work but that of others too, plus making sure you’re surrounded by healthy people in a healthy work environment. If there are any weaknesses, the foundation will crumble during these transits. Therefore make sure that the “cracks” are fixed and your job is secure, otherwise you could get a “pink slip”. Watch out for lies and things being hidden at work, however, secrets will be exposed and revealed with Pluto and Saturn together in this house. This combination could be considered a Pandora’s Box being opened and many deep, dark secrets exposed for all to see and know. Saturn does represent karma, indicating that if you have served others well in your current work, rewards will come your way even promotion and new found stability. Otherwise, the opposite will come to pass, you could be unemployed.
When it comes to money, work, career and status, Leo really has to work with the Golden Rule in the back of their mind, because 2018 onward will be very turbulent to say the least and the only way to stay afloat and benefit from the aspects, is to do the right thing in harmony with the universe.
Sex: The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius February 15th will also affect the house of long-term love and also the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius July 27th. Personal relationships will therefore be rocky, filled with unexpected surprises. If your love-life, in particular long-term relationships is able to survive 2018, it’s because you realize there needs to be a great deal more honest communication between you and your partner without losing tempers uncontrollably and saying things you later regret. There is also an issue of “unity through diversity”, agreeing to disagree and not being so fixed on your own opinion that you have no regard for your partner’s point of view. Most of all, to allow freedom and independence in the context of the relationship, whereby, your partner feels comfortable and safe enough to be their own person and have space to “breathe”.
With Jupiter moving into “Sagittarius and your house of romance/happiness, November 8th for one year, you have to broaden your perspective of love and for single Leo, the type of person that would make you happy. Don’t be afraid to explore and experience a more diverse group of people/type of person.
Power: When Uranus enters Taurus May 15th - November 6th, then permanently, March 7th 2019 - July 2025, as mentioned earlier, you will experience sudden shifts in status and power and even reversal of fortune, which really depends on what is happening now. As much as you try to move forward in new directions and create increase, you’ll be held up by mistakes from the past, old debts, sudden setback and disappointment from others who are secretly undermining. A lot of this is connected to Saturn/Pluto in Capricorn sitting in your house of work/service to others. Therefore, if there has been any mistreatment towards others in the past by you or you have been mistreated by others, this will determine the outcome of the Uranus cycle, especially concerning money and taxes. This also means you’l have to adapt to a great deal of change, otherwise it will feel as if the “rug is being pulled from underneath you”.
In addition with Jupiter in Scorpio currently affecting home. family and foundation of life until November 8th, It’s pretty much guaranteed there will be a change of home, living arrangements, security, relationships and how you believe life should be.
Pluto and Saturn in your house of health will urge you to change diet and how you treat your body in general. A good nutritionist will be of great help to get you on a better regimen that actually feeds your body and well-being.
2018 isn’t a year to “dig your heels in”, get too caught up in details or over-criticize because you could miss the signs form the Universe trying to shift you towards a new positive direction. You must be practical and operate from a position of higher ideals. The “message” being, there is a great deal you don’t know and have yet to learn. This is a year to take responsibility for your life and follow the Golden Rule.
Money: The Eclipses of Aquarius, first the New Moon Solar Eclipse February 15th, the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse July 27th and Mars retrograde June 26th - August 27th, all affect the house of work, employees, employers, service to others and health. This cycle indicates that without a doubt there will be sudden changes, unexpected surprises/events and opportunities in this part of your life. At the same time you’ll be stimulated with fresh innovative ideas, that solve certain problems and dilemmas that have been an issue for a while. How you present yourself to the world and how the world sees you will also change, hopefully for the better, but that is largely up to you and how you respond to this particular cycle. The Mars retrograde in Aquarius will motivate you to take some kind of action, but you should tread with care because Mars retrograde is always a burst of energy, when it feels as if things have to be done right away, only to fizzle out after the cycle is over. Be careful what you agree to unless the agreement will be temporary, a “stepping stone” to something bigger and better.
Uranus is currently in Aries until May 15th, returning November 6th - March 7th 2019. Throughout this transit there will be separations with certain individuals that you have financial partnership with, possibly with some conflict, but at least you’ll be free to expand your financial horizons once Uranus moves into Taurus, May 15th, then permanently March 7th 2014. Uranus will move into the house of expansion, travel, good luck, other cultures, higher consciousness, beliefs, truth, law and the establishment. ,A time when you’ll be thrust into a new direction and way of earning money. When Uranus retrogrades into Aries November 7th, you might find yourself backtracking into the past and familiarity, hopefully only for a short time. Once Uranus is permanently in Taurus, you should be on your way to financial success using your unique talents, with faith in yourself and your abilities.
When Mercury retrogrades in Aries March 22nd - April 15th, you’re very likely to hear from people you had joint financial dealings with in the past. If this occurs, keep the conversation light but avoid allowing them back in to your life, business or finances.
Jupiter is currently in Scorpio until November 8th, when it moves into Sagittarius for one year. The current Jupiter cycle is urging you to put more effort into the growth of projects, plans and ideas transforming them into money making ventures. You have the right perspective of what is currently popular, so if you’re able to mold and shape your objectives correctly, recognition will be yours.
Sex: Neptune in Pisces resides in your house of long-term love, highlighting your perception/experience of personal relationships that you’ve held onto since childhood/growing up and with parents, is being “dissolved” as the veil is lifted to see the reality of what is needed to make love work and be long-lasting. Helping you have a greater understanding, commitment and responsibility for a long-term partnership. This will enable you to actually feel and experience true happiness with another person on a deeper level. This is reinforced by both Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn, sitting in your house of romance, happiness and childhood. A chance for you to leave past sorrows behind and embrace a new beginning of love and consistently working towards it. The one thing to be careful of is being “tempted” by people who don’t have your best interests at heart, trying to lead you astray using “ego- massage” as a “weapon”. The Universe will “test” your self-worth and your ability to not give people qualities they don’t have or hear what you want to hear. You have to see, learn and understand what it takes to have true happiness in love and appreciate the best it has to offer. With Saturn in Capricorn until December 17th 2020, the karma in this area will definitely be brought to the surface for you to confront. The mistakes of the past are your keys to greater fulfillment and happiness in love.
Power: Once Jupiter moves into Sagittarius on November 8th - December 3rd 2019, your foundation of life, home and family will be up for change and expansion. Traveling away from home is very likely and the opportunity to move. Legal matters will also come to the forefront. Women will also play a large part in opportunities presented to you, some good, some not, but either way, you’ll in a position for increased financial security in many ways, as long as you move forward with the Universe and the direction it influences you towards. One thing is for sure your home/work situation will improve during this transit and those you share home with. When Mercury retrogrades in Sagittarius November 16th, - December 6th, avoid signing any papers connected to the home/family, legalities, wait until the cycle is over.
In addition the Eclipses of the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo January 31st, the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo August 11th, the Mercury retrograde in Leo, July 26th - August 18th, an ending will come to a contractual agreement, that brought sorrow and self -undoing, starting with the first Eclipse January 31st. Aspects of this or the person/s involved could return during the retrograde, but should be completely over by the Eclipse in August.
When Venus retrogrades in Scorpio October 6th - November 16th, affecting your house of projects, plans, siblings, relatives, neighbors and short-term studies, the undermining influence of a certain individual/people will be prevalent. There will be those who try to steal or sabotage what you’re trying to accomplish. therefore be wary of promises made and people wanting to form partnerships, especially those in authority/power.
The New Moon /solar Eclipse in Cancer July 12th, opens the door for new friendships and support for your hopes and wishes. With so much activity in your house of work and service to others/Self, you have to make sure that those you join forces with are “healthy” individuals in mind, spirit and Soul and don’t cause unnecessary problems or stress. At the same time unique individuals and healing modalities will benefit you greatly, especially with diet and food regimens, which you should pay extra attention to because you may discover unusual food sensitivities are causing problems to your health and well-being. Therefore, try to listen to your body’s wants, needs, likes and dislikes and seek competent nutritional guidance.
2018 is a year fo you to nurture and be your best unique Self, nothing less will do. If you’re able to “rise to the occasion” when the tie comes and the Universe “calls”, 2018 will be a year of tremendous positive change and achievement.
Money: With Jupiter in Scorpio affecting your 2nd house of money, material possessions and self-worth, you’ll be empowered, protected and supported by the Universe to transform your finances from negative - positive, financial lack - financial abundance, with the sheer power of your will. As long as you stay in harmony with Natural Law and allow the Universe to guide you, you should be in a better position financially by the end of the year. At the same time issues of self-worth and self-confidence will come to the forefront for you to deal with, so you can at least explore, through deep introspection, the reasons why you’re not using your personal power to its fullest capacity.
With Uranus moving into Taurus May 15th - November 6th, there will be a change in joint financial partnerships as you become more independent and able to forge your own path. However, with Uranus moving back into Aries November 6th - March 7th 2019, there may still be some back and forth with certain people, while you solidify goals.
The Solar Eclipse in Cancer July 12th, heralds major new beginnings in fulfillment with career and ambitions, especially with people in authority and power who will be more supportive and willing to help.
The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse,January 31st, in Leo, affects, groups friends, hopes and wishes, signaling the end of a creative alliance that no longer serves its purpose and the end of a friendship/group associated with it. However, when Mercury retrogrades in Leo, July 26th - August 18th, some aspect or person connected to this alliance may briefly come back. In between this retrograde there will be a New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo, August 11th, bringing a major opportunity to embark upon a new path for your hopes and wishes and meet new people. Just be careful not to sign anything until the retrograde is over. The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15th, will also bring an unexpected change of fortune, in that however things have been going up to this point, events will show you, things are about to change, which could also “push” you into the forefront of attention in the months ahead. Whatever occurs at this time, realize you’’ll have to take a “leap of faith” into the unknown in order for your life to improve. By the time the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse arrives July 12th, in the middle of Mars retrograde also in Aquarius, June 26th - August 27th, it will seem as if everything is happening at once! “When it rains it pours so to speak” and with any luck the unraveling of certain negative scenarios inadvertently affecting your life and happiness. With Aquarius Eclipses occurring in your house of risk, happiness and creativity, you can’t afford to “play it safe” with talents and abilities, You have to be willing to step out of your comfort zone, be more daring, try something new and inventive, this is, if you’re serious about being successful and gaining recognition.
Neptune in Pisces sits in your house of work, service and health, therefore you can’t afford to give people qualities they don’t have or hear what you want to hear. You have to “lift the blinders” and see your work environment for what it is and the people you work with.
Once Jupiter moves into Sagittarius November 8th for one year, you should experience tremendous opportunity and good luck with projects, plans ideas and the ability to make short journeys. When Mercury retrogrades in Sagittarius November 16th - December 6th, you may have to go back and redo certain projects because of faults and weaknesses.
Venus in Scorpio will retrograde in your house of money October 5th - November 16th. An indication that you should be very careful of forming partnerships wit people who maybe undermining with their intent. Wait until the retrograde is over before making any definitive decisions, signing documents concerning money. Overall, 2018 will be a remarkable year for work, finances and your life in general being transformed from negative to positive.
Sex: With Uranus currently affecting long-term love, in the sign of Aries until May 15th, when it moves into Taurus, then returns to Aries finally, November 6th - March 7th 2019, personal relationships will change, your attitude towards them will change and your choice of partner will change. The Universe is guiding you towards people who have more depth of character, spirit and integrity, who maybe few and far between, but worth the wait and
ultimately the only way you’ll find/experience true worth, value and happiness in love. The Eclipses in Aquarius this year also affect your house of romance, indicating that friendships should be a main focus when it comes to building a love relationship, in order to solidify and strengthen them. The Uranus in Aries cycle is about learning to be an individual, independent, your own person in the context of a relationship, so that the relationship doesn’t become all consuming and smothering to the point you’re not able to focus on your life purpose and be considerably stronger.
The Uranus in Taurus cycle is about setting a higher bar for the type of person you want to be with and know that certain karmic relationships may re-enter your life during this time. It would therefore be wise to avoid any impulsive, compulsive urges you feel towards certain people,, so that pitfalls, pain and sorrow can be avoided. If you look for inner beauty and not just outer beauty, it’ll be easier to find the right person that will make you happy.
Power: Pluto will be joined by Saturn December 19th in Capricorn for three years until December 17th 2020. Both these planets affect home, family and foundation of life, so you can expect major changes, possibly upheavals to happen. In order for this part of life to undergo positive transformation you must avoid being a martyr for your family to the degree you’re kept in stagnation. Because Saturn is now in this house, it indicates karma with home/family and to some degree obsessive behaviors that are not healthy. However, these aspects together also empower you to transform and metamorphose from your cocoon to become what and who you always wanted to be and knew you were, which is probably different from how family perceives you.
Any dishonest situations that have been affecting the foundation of your life can now be exposed and rooted out in 2018. A time to be more disciplined and remove bad habits. With so much karma affecting this area of life you might have to repeat an experience you thought was over, a time to forgive but not forget. Undoubtedly, the next three years will be a period d of facing certain karmas that need confronting, so that when Jupiter moves into this house December 3rd 2019 - December 20th 2020, in the sign of Capricorn, you’ll be ready to move onto greener pastures and a better home environment.
Take note that with Neptune in Pisces, in your house of health, work and service, you should be careful of hidden health issues especially digestive/diet related that could reveal themselves when Neptune retrogrades, June 18th - November 24th. You really have to “listen” to your body, the “messages” it’s sending you and try to serve its needs, in order for health problems to be avoided later. Pay attention to diet and stay away from foods you know are not good for you or your body doesn’t want. Health really manifests when mind, body, spirit and Soul are in sync. Remember this in 2018.
Money: With Jupiter in your sign until November 8th, you have a chance to change how you present yourself to the world and how the world sees you, in order to attract different people and positive opportunities into your life. This is a time to get rid of people who don’t wish you well and who keep you stagnant in the area of work. You could and would be more successful, if you didn’t listen to the so-called good advice of certain individuals, who are leading you astray. Therefore this Jupiter cycle is for you to open your eyes and see this, (Jupiter is considered to be a “magnifying glass”, highlighting the good and bad), and and a chance to remove these individuals from your life. When Venus retrogrades in your sign October 6th - November 16th, you must focus on creating a better relationship with Self, to have greater self-worth and value in what you as a person have to offer. Also to be wary of people trying to form partnerships with you that aren’t in your best interests.
Saturn has now joined Pluto in Capricorn until December 17th 2020, in your house of business, projects plans and ideas, indicating a need for you to transform your ideas into something more lucrative/powerful and also be willing to get rid of stagnant viewpoints that are holding you back. Get out of your comfort zone and try something new and innovative. If you want to be more accomplished and gain greater recognition, being hard-headed and attached to what you know, will be very detrimental to making headway.
The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo, January 31st, will bring an end to certain career goals you’ve been working on, that have run their course. By the time the New Moon Solar Eclipse occurs August 11th in Leo, you will be presented with something to take its place. The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Cancer, July 12th, will bring powerful women into your life, with opportunity for increased financial prosperity, travel, teaching/studying and expansion. With Uranus in Aries, affecting your house of employment, you have to be willing to move towards a new more innovative direction and meet new people . When Uranus moves into Taurus May 15th, you’ll be motivated to work with the public more than you would normally and over time, contractual agreements and partnerships that you’ve outgrown will fall away. The question will be, do you have a product,/service or talent to offer that the public wants, because ultimately this is how you’ll make money.
Jupiter will be moving into Sagittarius and your house of money, November 8th - December 3rd 2019, bringing to light your strength/weaknesses in money, material possessions and self-worth. The will be the real “test”. Whether or not you can let go of your old ways of earning money and have faith that the Universe can and will guide you in the right direction. Uranus will retrograde back into Aries November 6th - March 7th 2019, influencing you to go back to doing what you feel comfortable doing for work. However this will be a temporary, impulsive move, because the planet is retrograde and therefore in a weaker position to provide the benefits you hope for. The message for 2018 concerning money. Let go of the old and embrace the new.
Sex: Neptune will be in Pisces and your house of love until March 31st 2025, indicating how you interact in long-term partnerships will change, your views and expectations. The “veil” will be slowly lifted, so that you no longer give people qualities they don’t have, see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear, which often leads to disappointment. You have to be willing to look deeper and see the person for who and what they are if you want o avoid heartbreak. At the same time, asking yourself if your needs are being served and/or that of your partner, or do you even care?
Building a friendship first would be a step towards creating a positive love experience instead of focusing so much on the physical aspect, which can be very short-lived. It can be a wonderful experience to get “carried away” by love, but when you “come down to earth” it can be very disillusioning. Therefore, “wake-up” and see the reality of the person you’re with and together decide what you want the relationship to be. Uranus moving into Taurus will also affect this area of life, May 15th - November 6th, then permanently March 7th 2019. You’ll be more inclined during this time, to seek out long-terms love, that at least has some worth/value to it and not quite so superficial, while learning form past mistakes that have only led to sorrow and self-undoing.
Power: There will be major changes in the area of home, family and foundation of life in 2018, especially with the Eclipses in Aquarius affecting this area of life. The First is February 15th, a Full Moon Lunar Eclipse, which will bring a major rearrangement in living conditions in some way, that will take you by surprise, there could also be sudden upsets and changes with family and friends. Any legal matters may also come to a surprising end not planned for. However, with Mars retrograde June 26th - August 27th, expect news, that is to some degree shocking and may also involve friends or family. By the time the last Full Moon Lunar Eclipse occurs in Aquarius July 27th, (during the Mars retrograde), you need to be alert, awake and prepared as many new opportunities will present themselves. Even if they’re only temporary solutions, you should still look at them and make use of what you can.
Health is another area to pay attention to with Uranus in Aries affecting this too. You may find unusual digestive issues come to the forefront that need professional advice. Be careful of what you put into your system and try to “listen’ to the responses you receive from your body.
2018 may appear and seem to be an unstable year, but it’s really a way for the Universe to “shake” things up, cause “earthquakes” so that change can occur. In the case of Scorpio there are issues concerning self-worth, home, foundation of life and the thought process that need transformation to propel you forward.
Money: Saturn entered Capricorn December 19th 2017 - December 17th 2020 joining Pluto in the same sign. All this activity occurs in the house of money, material possessions and self-worth. Throughout this cycle you’ll be guided to transform this part of your life to become the person you always wanted to be and knew you had the power to become, buried deep within. Saturn will provide the discipline and focus to move “mountains” and obstacles in your way. There will also be a change in employment most likely, when Uranus enters Taurus May 15th - November 6th, then permanently March 7th 2019 - July 2025. While Uranus is in Aries, you’ll be redefining your creative skills and deciding what ultimately makes you happy and being more assertive towards this goal. Confidence will be your best ally, not allowing the”seeds of doubt” to take hold. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo on the 31st, will be the first aspect to end an old cycle and set you on a new course of travel, teaching others, gaining more money and learning something new, plus meeting new people from different walks of life and cultures. You may even change residence and live elsewhere. Anything to do with other cultures will be fortunate for you from this day on, especially around the time of the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo August 11th. You could also hear from someone living far away, because Mercury will also be retrograde i Leo July 26th - August 18th.
The New Moon Solar Eclipse February 15th, highlights projects, plans, business and ideas. Influencing you with genius moments, fresh new insights, that actually solve certain problems/dilemmas. A very busy time. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius July12th, will finally mark the end of using old ideas/business/projects etc., that have run their course, that you’re still attached to. This particular Aquarius cycle will not be boring because Mars will also be retrograde in this sign, June 26th - August 27th, so be prepared for unexpected surprises.
There will also be new joint financial partnerships coming your way around the time of the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Cancer, opportunities that will provide some fulfillment, as the people involved will be more willing to support and work with you. Just pay attention to detail, ask all pertinent questions and don’t be rushed into anything with Mars being retrograde.
Jupiter is currently in Scorpio until November 8th, after which, it moves into your sign until December 3rd 2019, affecting the house of the hidden, sorrow, self-undoing, spirituality, karmic debt, visions and large institutions. This will be a time for deep reflection to see how past mistakes have affected joint financial partnerships, home, family foundation of life and your ability to transform. Ask yourself if you’ve allowed the past to keep you ingrained in what has already occurred and can’t necessarily be changed, or can you now be empowered to rise above this, be the best you can be and live the best life? A time to delve deeper into patterns of Self and life that repeat themselves and affect overall prosperity. Jupiter will leave Scorpio November 8th to move into your sign for one year. Once this occurs you should be ready to overcome, act, succeed, negotiate, start a new business and prosper on all levels, as power, protection and good luck will be at its strongest in the sign of Sagittarius. How you present yourself to the world will become important, so the world sees you at your best, nothing less will do. A time to make money, ask for a raise, settle business disputes and disagreements, create new opportunities, basically anything you’ve been planning for a while, this will be your time, so make it work.
Sex: Your house of romance, risk and happiness will be highlighted by Uranus in Aries until May 15th, then November 6th - March 7th 2019. This aspect will mark a definite change in how you interact with those you love, having a change of heart. You may decide you want more freedom or decide you don’t want to be in a relationship at all or with a particular person, a time to explore new horizons. Either way, you’ll definitely be reconsidering what makes you happy and the direction of love in your life. You’ll have time to give this thought, but must avoid being overly critical or argumentative towards your partner because you’re not happy or not sure what you really want. Ultimately, you want to be with someone you feel is of worth and value in your life and not just for the sake of being in a relationship. This should be your focus for love in 2018, giving the subject, deep and objective thought. When Mercury retrogrades in Aries, March 22nd - April 15th, an old love could return or you choose to go back to the past. Most likely, neither endeavor will work out too positively, because it will be done on impulse. It’s wiser to let “sleeping dogs lie” and keep moving forward. If you do decide to “retest the waters’, make sue you don’t hurt the feelings of existing partners or lie, because the Universe will catch up with you. When you decide you want something more long-term and permanent, remember, building a stronger deeper friendship with your partner will be be foundation to keep love in tact between you.
Lastly, an area to watch in love, is when Venus retrogrades in Scorpio October 5th - November 16th. During this time, be sure to stay on the right side of Natural Law, and avoid being tempted to stray or being misled to believe there are “greener pastures” to be immediately experienced. This particular aspect could be very undermining/negative and could cause irreparable harm in many ways, because individuals that come into your life will bring sorrow and self-undoing. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
Power: The Venus retrograde in Scorpio occurs in your house of spirituality, the hidden visions, karmic debt and large institutions. This means you’ll have to really be deeply introspective to connect with greater self-worth, self-empowerment and self-transformation, who you are and what you have to offer. This aspect will provide you with the ability to rise above any difficulties in your way, if your mind is set and focused correctly.
Neptune in Pisces, influences home, family and foundation of life. This transit will guide you to relinquish preconceived ideas of home, family the past and present that have somehow brought you unhappiness, especially with parents. Any issues connected to this area of life, that have affected love relationships should be looked at with deep introspection to help you understand what you experienced and the part you played in these past events.
Try to see the “silver lining” and how much you’ve grown, using these past/present issues as a “stepping stone” to a happier more self-assured future. 2018 is a year for a great deal off inner growth, preparing you for Universal rewards and “gifts” brought by Jupiter, starting November 8th for one year. Enjoy!
Money: Capricorn will definitely feel the affect of all the Eclipses in Aquarius the year. Your house of money, material possession and self worth will be hit by Aquarius and the house of joint financial partnerships, taxes, karma, the past, debts, endings and the hidden by Leo. Therefore when the first Full Moon Lunar Eclipse occurs in Leo January 31st, you’ll be saying goodbye to a joint financial partnership, karmic in nature, involving a friend/group that somehow never had a positive outcome and was undermining in its affect. A great deal was hidden connected to this partnership and it’s better/wiser to “burn the bridge” and move on. However, Mercury will be retrograde in Leo, July 26th - August 18th, indicating you may unfortunately hear from this individual/persons in some capacity and have to deal with them. Just make sure you don’t get dragged into something that would be to your detriment. When the New Moon Solar Eclipse arrives in Leo, August 11th, new opportunities will present themselves for you to choose from as people step forward with offers. Tread carefully and slowly, because Mars will be retrograde in Aquarius June 26th - August 27th and it will seem as if everything has to be done in a hurry, but with Mars retrograde it will be short-lived and eventually fizzle out. Also be aware, that during Mars retrograde in Aquarius, you can expect some explosive news/events to occur during this cycle. The next New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius February 15th, will open the door for an unexpected opportunity, creative in nature and a potential money-maker. A chance to display your unique talents. This opportunity may only be temporary because the Full Moon lunar Eclipse in Aquarius July 27th, could bring it to an abrupt end/change and be replaced by something else. As long as the opportunity is a step forward and upward, there’s no reason to not give it a try.
In addition, Saturn has joined Pluto in your sign for three years, until December 17th 2020. Discipline, hard work, discernment, focus and responsibility will come to the forefront as you strive towards success. Being more aware of your personal presentation/how you’re seen by others, will also become a highlight, with the empowerment to overcome obstacles. At some point in the next there years, you may have to confront some type of criminal activity, connected to the home, partnerships and people in authority/power. But with Uranus in Aries, in your house of home.family, foundation of life until May 15th. the November 6th - March 7th 2019, the unexpected will occur to turn things around. When Uranus moves into Taurus, May 15th - November 6th, then permanently March 7th 2019 - July 2025, you’ll be well positioned to make money from creative ideas. During the final transit of Uranus in Aries November 6th - March 7th 2019, you’ll make the final adjustments, to your home and foundation of life, to accommodate new ventures.
Jupiter in Scorpio is currently in the house of groups, friends, hopes and wishes, indicating a major transformation is going to happen until Jupiter moves into Sagittarius November 8th. Friendships will change and secrets among groups and friends are likely to be exposed (Jupiter is a “magnifying glass”), it reveals the good and not so good wherever it falls. At the same time your hopes and wishes for the future will undergo a transformation. Venus will retrograde Scorpio, October 5th - November 16th, so you can expect someone to return bearing “gifts”, or so it may appear. Be cautious, because this person will most likely have ulterior motives, not to your benefit.
Sex: When Uranus enters Taurus May 15th - November 6th, March 7th 2019 - July 2025, you will start to see the true worth and value of your partner and if single, in people that exemplify beauty as an internal trait, not just external and these will be the people you’re drawn to have a relationship with, that will ultimately lead to experiencing greater happiness on a much deeper level. However, be mindful and aware that temptation will be lurking at every corner and affairs may happen. As long as you’re single and don’t cause hurt, pain or sorrow to another, you’ll be in harmony with the Universe.
The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Cancer July 12th, highlights a time for good strong emotional links for long-term loves. A time to do something extra special for your partner and deepen the relationship between you. Spend time beautifying Self and your surroundings. Also there could b alterations to the home/family environment, involving people in authority/power, which will be the catalyst for change to happen. As long as the change leads to more comfortable, secure, surroundings with those you love, that’s all that really matters.
Power: Neptune in Pisces affects the house of projects, plans, ideas, business, relationships and siblings. There will be a dissolving of some sort over the years, between now and 2025, connected to any/all of the above, that isn’t strong and serves a positive purpose in your life. Work will also be affected by this aspect, especially once Jupiter moves into Sagittarius November 8th for one year. Once Jupiter moves into the house of sorrow, self-undoing, karmic debt, the hidden, endings, visions, spirituality and large institutions, there will be a chance for increased financial prosperity, karmic debts being repaid and motivation to really start thinking of the future. Even more so, because Jupiter will be moving in to your sign December 6th 2019 for one year. While Neptune is in your house of business etc, be sure to read between the lines of all/any documents you have to sign and try not to sign anything during any of the retrogrades this year. If you’re not sure of something go to the source directly instead of trying to figure it out yourself. Be sure to speak slowly and clearly with forethought to avoid misunderstandings and reman practical and straightforward. Also be alert and listen well, because there could be lies from people you do business with and/or relatives/neighbors. It would therefore be wise to document all interactions you have with these individuals to protect yourself from their negativity and undermining. Be warned, some of these individuals may also practice the dark arts. Therefore, spiritual protection is paramount
2018 is a serious year, when many situations will come to the forefront to be confronted. With Saturn in your sign and also the ruler of your sign, you’re very close to Natural Law, so this is not a year to “hide” or ignore karma, because Saturn will create a double affect/experience of Cause and Affect over the next three years.
The Universe is giving you the opportunity to “clean house” from inside out and the opportunity to fill the void can be filled with Light instead of darkness.
MONEY: With Jupiter in Scorpio affecting your house of career, goals ambitions, authority and power, there is no doubt that between now and November 8th 2018, when Jupiter moves into Sagittarius, there will be some kind of career overhaul/change. Hopefully enough to elevate your status in the world. When Jupiter retrogrades in Scorpio, March 8th - July 10th, you’ll have plenty of time to plan and prepare for the changes you want to see happen in Self, goals and ambitions. This is also a time to pay-off old debts, get your life in order and get rid of bad habits. The New moon Solar Eclipse in your sign February 15th, will pave the way, in the days and weeks leading up to it, for new involvements, that will notably help you overcome certain difficulties, release tensions and positively solve many problems at once. You’ll also come to the realization that you need to change direction and manner of expression to the world and how the world sees you.
By the time the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse manifests in your sign July 7th, many things will have begun to improve.. Further solidified by the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo August 11th, as contractual agreements are presented for your benefit and good overall. This will be preceded by the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Cancer July 12th, opening a door of opportunity for greater work fulfillment, where not only are your needs served but that of others too.
Mars will be retrograde in Aquarius, June 26th - August 27th, therefore, take note that any action or new beginning started doing this cycle, should be well thought out, because the benefits of Mars are usually short-lived. A big burst of energy, then it all fizzles out. Therefore use discernment if you have to initiate anything during this time. In addition, with Venus also retrograde in Scorpio, October 5th - November 16th, people connected to the past, career, goals and ambitions, authority and power could resurface with offers to tempt you away from your objectives. Tread with care because you could be stepping into a “web of negativity” and/or malicious intent, which would not be in your best interests.
Therefore, it would be wise to wait until the cycle is over before signing/agreeing to anything or forming partnerships. When Neptune retrogrades in your house of money June 18th - November 24th, you should spend extra time in meditation/contemplation of how you can make your visions tangible enough to monetize. Anything of a visual/artistic nature will prove to be successful. Also guaranteed, how you make money will also change.
2018, is a major year of change for Aquarius, especially in the area of work, career and finances. So, remember to focus and keep in mind what you want to accomplish and who you want to be.
SEX: The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo, January 31st, is going to bring an end to a partnership, creative, contractual or personal, that no longer serves a positive purpose in your life This won’t be a surprise, because you would have seen the “writing on the wall”, in the months prior. By the time the New Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo arrives August 11th, opportunity for new empowering partnerships will present themselves. However, bear in mind Mercury is retrograde in Leo July 26th - August 18th, highlighting the fact that someone from the past could come back to cause more problems. They may want to bear their Soul with the truth, so listen, forgive and forget, then RUN!
When Jupiter moves into Sagittarius November 8th, new friends and acquaintances will be in abundance, ready, willing and able to give you much needed support, be surrounded by people who wish you well and don’t try to sabotage your hopes, wishes and happiness. A much more positive and fortuitous cycle to look forward to, once where you realize wishes and dreams do come true. In 2018, you’ll be challenged with new friends/opportunities motivating you to explore new territory, which may require you to redefine, boundaries and freedoms in relationships that have been ongoing for some time, in order for you to have space to grow into the person you are now ready to become.
POWER: This is the year of Aquarius, as many of the major aspects occur in your sign and greatly affect your power and status in the world, how people see you and how you interact with them. Guaranteed, your dress and appearance will also change. Some people may not even recognize you. With Uranus moving into Taurus, highlighting money, material possession and self-worth, May 18th - November 6th, you begin a cycle where an unexpected change in finances is likely and will be the catalyst for a change in the home/family environment, within the next three years. Don’t be surprised if you decided to move elsewhere. Uranus will retrograde back into Aries on November 6th - January 6th 2019, when it stays in Taurus until July 2025. During the retrograde, you’ll assess and mull over your options before making a decision to stay or go. when Mercury is retrograde in Aries March 22nd - April 15th, don’t initiate any new business, projects, plans or ideas in haste or star any new studies, unless specifically for internal growth, otherwise things won’t work out well. wait until the transit is over.
With Pluto and Saturn affecting the house of spirituality, large institutions, the hidden, sorrow an self-undoing, you’ll finally be put in a position to transform.metamorphose from your cocoon/shell, out of the “darkness into the light”, to become who and what you always wanted to be and knew you were. A time to put right wrongs that have been done towards you and once and for all confront/overcome certain karmas that have kept you down. A time when your moral/ethical structures and foundation of life will be “tested”, as uncomfortable situations come to the forefront. Take into consideration, the Universe never gives us any task to deal with that we’re not capable of overcoming and being victorious.
2018 is your year Aquarius, a year to emerge from a caterpillar into a butterfly and surprise the world.
Money: Two major Eclipses in Leo affect your house of work/service to others as the year begins. First the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on January 31st, which will bring a long overdue ending to a creative project/service you’ve been offering, involving employees/.employers. Then by August 11th, when the next Eclipse occurs, a new opportunity will present itself. However, with Mercury retrograde in Leo July 26th - August 18th and Mars retrograde in Aquarius, June 26th - August 27th, the offer will not only be unexpected but temporary, at least maybe taking you to the next level. Beware that this opportunity could also bring back some aspect of the old situation, you previously ended.
The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius on February 15th, will open the door for new partnerships, which will challenge old ones and help you overcome some type of major karma, connected to how you currently present yourself to the world and how the world sees you. By the time the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse happens July 27th, you’ll clearly start to see whether the “fruits” of this new partnership are beneficial.
Jupiter currently in Scorpio unity November 8th, retrogrades March 28th - July 10th, urging you to give serious thought to how you’re going to get rid of people/situations holding you back from moving forward. This particular aspect highlights that now is the time to make enormous changes in home, job, friendships etc., but to be careful of jealous individuals/secret enemies, who wish you to fail in your objectives. But there will be people who have your best interests at heart ready to support young your success. Take note that legal matters, new studies and travel are important areas to look at with this transit. Once Jupiter moves out of Scorpio into Sagittarius on November 8th for one year, people in authority/power will be very helpful with career, goals and ambitions, you just need to make the right choices and believe you can achieve the highest levels possible.
Mercury retrograde in Aries, March 22nd - April 15th, influences you to rethink finances and plan a new budget and business plan. In addition, Uranus will stay in Aries until May 15th, returning again for the last time November 67th 2018 - March 7th 2019. This cycle has had an affect on how you make money, self-worth and material possessions, hopefully for the better. To increase your finances you have to use more of your unique ideas, especially if connected to beauty/visual modalities/spirituality. You may feel a bit insecure about going in a new financial direction, however your instincts will be strong and you should trust them and not fear the unknown. Try to be assertive and not waste time vacillating/procrastinating. Once Uranus moves into Taurus May 15th - November 6th, then permanently Mar 7t 2019 - July 2025, you’ll have even more genius ideas for monetary success, that, by the end of this cycle will most definitely change your foundation of life overall.
Sex: This is a year for you to start rebuilding your life, therefore love won’t necessarily be a main focus. The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Cancer, July 12th, will be the the catalyst to starting a new cycle of deep emotional fulfillment, either with someone new or with an exiting partner. A cycle when you really do begin to experience true happiness in love and all that comes with it. Don’t be afraid to open your heart, just don’t go overboard and become a martyr. Also communication will be very important so that your needs are being served and vice versa.. Clear, honest communication is the “glue” that holds relationships together and keeps the relationship strong and secure. Listen to your heart and your head, let the two blend together, so they become the compass to deep relationship fulfillment in 2018.
Power: The Venus retrogrades in Scorpio October 5th - November 16th, joint financial partnerships/ legal matters, people from the past could re-enter your life. Individuals from other cultures/countries will also play a prominent role. These partnerships will not be long-term and you must tread with care because they may not have your best interests at heart, making promises they can’t keep and have no intentions of keeping. Most of all, don’t sign anything during this cycle or make any type of agreement.
With Saturn moving into Capricorn December 19th 2017 - December 17th 2020, joining Pluto in your house of groups, friends, hopes and wishes, there will be an overhaul, allowing you to get this part of your life in order, honesty and a stronger structure, surrounding yourself with those who are not undermining. A time to work out and confront issues that have been bothering you for a while. If you exercise caution and patience, you’ll be able to circumvent unnecessary accident, disappointment or upset, especially during Pluto retrograde, April 22nd - September 30th and Saturn retrograde April 17th - September 6th. Mercury retrograde in Sagittarius, November 15th - December 6th, may motivate you to stop and retrace your steps for a while and also bring to the surface legal matters that you hoped were over.
Mars retrogrades every two years, this time in Aquarius as mentioned earlier, June 26th - August 27th. This aspect will affect your house of the hidden, sorrow, self-undoing, karmic debt, large institutions and spirituality. Expect surprises! Change and the will to overcome debilitating circumstances in your life will empower you forward and you will have the help to make this happen. Even though Mars tends to initiate actions/events that are short-lived, this cycle will still help you to take a step forward. Clear thought/discernment, being too idealistic about outcomes, before action will save you from failure.
Neptune your ruler is in your sign of Pisces until March 31st 2025. leading you to success or failure. The choice is yours and depends on your inner stability and awareness. When Neptune retrogrades June 18th - June 24th, deep introspection and internal evaluation is needed in order to avoid illusion, delusion or confusion. Most of all not allowing Self to be distracted or go off tangents to nowhere. Having the inner security and strength to trust your instincts will serve you well and keep you out of darkness, so you can be solid in the light in 2018.
Power is to be gained in 2018, by meditating and using foresight and forethought.
Forming partnerships with people of like-mind, who can further your efforts towards being more in the public eye, social media etc., anything connected to PR, Fashion and marketing will be successful, with Jupiter in this area of life. Making connections with people of other cultures, abroad, will be even more beneficial. While Jupiter is retrograde, February 6th - June 9th, you should stop and review what you have accomplished so far, and strengthen weaknesses that need to be addressed. After June 9th, new people and opportunities will present themselves to help you move to the next level. Take note that honesty will be the best policy during this cycle, whether fro you or others.
Oct 10th 2017, Jupiter moves into Scorpio for one year, into your house of joint financial partnerships, the past, karma and secret enemies. Throughout this cycle you can’t afford to let you guard down, give people qualities they don’t have, or hear what you want to hear, without getting to know who you’re dealing with first. You will also be faced with mistakes from the past, to learn from and not repeat. Jealousy will be prevalent, as you begin to succeed in your objectives, because of this it will be difficult to trust unless it has been duly earned.
You will be filled with remarkable new ideas to promote and opportunities to network/meet new people wiling to help/support you, bringing with them new job offers. While Jupiter is in direct motion (not retrograde), it would be wise to consider a new form of employment, that “stretches” your talents/abilities to new levels but doesn’t cause overwork or stress. At the same time there is a possibility of romance in the employment area of life, which should be handled with care an caution before getting too involved.
While Jupiter is retrograde, February 6th - June 9th, You’ll definitely feel that current employment isn’t serving your needs, monetarily or on a deep level of fulfillment you could do better. However, wait until the retrograde is over before making a move. In the meantime, explore all options. Anything connected to animals, health, nature, social work, helping others is strongly favored.
There will be help, support and wisdom of others to help you improve Self, creative endeavors, make more money, travel, expand, grow and eventually change job and home. If you’re focused on make life changes in order to be happier and more fulfilled, you’ll find the Universe on your side. The Jupiter retrograde February 6th - June 9th, is a time to look introspectively within, in particular at childhood issues/experiences that effect happiness and your ability to have more confidence in Self to achieve. If you’re deeply honest you’ll see very clearly where the problem lies. During the retrograde you may also decide to form partnerships with people who are creative and share similar visions/mindset. Once Jupiter moves forward June 9th, you should be ready to start slowly putting ideas into place. Saturn still in Sagittarius, April 6th - August 25th, also retrograde will be the stabilizing force needed to be implemented, so that everything is solid with a firm foundation before presenting your ideas to the world.
October 10th, Jupiter moves into Scorpio for one year, in your house of work and health. This means that throughout this cycle you’ll be inundated with offers to transform what you do into something much greater. Travel overseas is also a possibility and working with people from other cultures/countries. Don’t be surprised if working becomes your base of operation. Ultimately the structure of existing joint financial partnerships will change in order to accommodate this expansion and increase.
Most importantly be careful of health and well-being during this time because stress/digestive/reproductive issue are another aspect to pay attention to, because of much activity going on in this area of life. 2017 is a year to think BIG!
At some point in 2017 you have to seriously consider moving, or at least making significant changes/restructuring to your foundation of life, in order for expansion and growth to take place. Working from home and forming partnerships with people outside of your familiar comfort zone are important factors to consider. The structure you’ve relied upon for so long will no longer work or bring the rewards you’re expecting and/or need. Therefore fearlessness to step into the unknown and try something new are favorably/strongly highlighted this year. The Jupiter retrograde February 6th - June 9th, is a time to assess existing partnerships/relationships that seem to be holding you back in stagnation. Once Jupiter moves forward being in action to implement new ideas must be top of the list of things to do by the time Jupiter moves out of Libra into Scorpio October 10th for one year.
Scorpio is all about regeneration/transformation, so you can’t afford to be insecure about re-inventing life of Self in any way. At the same time Scorpio will bring an undermining influence into your life. A sign to be careful of jealousy and individuals who wish you to fail, because success would mean they’ll be left behind. Remember, you can’t be all things to all people.
Currently, Jupiter the planet of good luck, expansion and growth is retrograde, therefore projects, plans and ideas that depend on outward success, have little, if any chance of increase or expansion. The wise course of action between February 6th - June 9th, would be to plan and discuss with others, in order to gather information needed for later growth. If you try to push forward, disregarding the retrograde, you’ll only have Self to blame for the problems that manifest along the way and lack of support. In addition to this, be careful of what you say and how you say it - the effect of your words. The outcome of ignoring this advice, misinformation, exaggeration/white lies that come back to “haunt” you.
Once Jupiter moves into Scorpio October 10th, you must take care and caution when it comes to changing aspects of your foundation of life/home/family environment or there’s a strong possibility that outside influences will “force” change on to you. If you’ve been on the right side of Natural Law the changes will be beneficial and bring opportunity to travel. However, the downside of Jupiter in Scorpio, is that it brings the negative influence of others to the forefront. Individuals who could lead you astray into situations that will have not too positive outcomes. This, from a positive viewpoint gives you the opportunity to see and know who your enemies are and remove them from your life during the Jupiter in Scorpio cycle. In other words, don’t keep your enemies close.
Jupiter in Libra currently resides in your house of money, material possessions and self-worth until October 2017. At this time Jupiter is retrograde, February 6th - June 9th. During this transit, self-worth, self-image, self-confidence, feelings about money/how you earn it are the highlights. In order for you to increase finances it’s necessary for your prosperity consciousness to be in harmony with the Universe/Laws of abundance. At the same time looking to see how self-image can be improved, so you can attract bigger/better opportunities into your life that serve your needs to expand later. Anything of a visual nature, the public, PR, marketing and social media are areas to look at for expansion. The more creative the idea the better, with an element of risk. This is not a time to fear stepping into the unknown. Once Jupiter moves forward on June 6th, the energy to prosper, succeed, negotiate, overcome obstacles will be in full force, assuming you’ve done the work during the retrograde cycle. The ability to do better, with a sense of assertiveness will be at your fingertips.
Jupiter will move into Scorpio October 10th, for one year, touching base in your house of projects, business plans, ideas, learning and short journeys. A time to put plans into action and have a broader perspective of how to get things done. The more you’re able to develop a stronger relationship with Self and money, with a touch of confidence in your abilities, the greater chance of success. Plus any partnerships formed between June 6th - October 10th, should be with people who have a clear vision of how success can be achieved, upcoming trends and what the public wants.
With Jupiter in your sign you should be all set to make your mark in the world. Right now Jupiter is retrograde until June 9th, therefore use this time to go within and eliminate stagnation, fear, weaknesses and negativity effecting Self and life. This action will leave room for new/better things to come. How you present Self to the world, how people see you and people you join forces with are all positive aspect of Jupiter in your sign. If you’re going to present projects/Self to the public in any format you must be on top of everything that needs to be done to make your presentation better. Courage, daring, boldness are the words to remember to empower good luck and recognition in your life.
As Jupiter moves into Scorpio for one year October 10th, your house of money, material possessions and self worth will be affected. If your not ready to assert Self, start a business, negotiate by then you’ll be left behind by the Universe. You have the potential to greatly increase your financial worth and earning potential during the Jupiter in Scorpio cycle, as long as you’re in touch with what the public wants, regardless of the upcoming recession next year. The world is your oyster and will continue this way if you do what needs to be done to change Self/life in 2017.
In 2017 you have to asses the value of partnerships formed, contractual agreements and how you choose to expand out into the public to make money. If you’re holding onto certain beliefs about prosperity that aren’t in harmony with Natural Law or Laws of Prosperity, you’ll find it difficult to increase or make headway. While Jupiter is retrograde February 6th - June 9th, you’ll feel the need to be more introspective about people you’ve brought into your life, that really don’t have your best interests at heart, if you’re really honest, (Jupiter), with Self. As a result of allowing theses individuals into your life they have created a “dark cloud” over everything you try to do. Adding a spiritual modality like meditation into your daily regimen, would help tremendously to give you clearer insight and stronger instincts. Also in order to overcome this negativity, you need to develop a stronger/deeper relationship with Self, not “second guess” your instincts or give people qualities they don’t have. Take responsibility/commit to improving your life and circumstances, integrating a broader vision of how to make money, be happier/fulfilled and successful.
With Saturn currently in your house of money, material possessions and self worth, about to retrograde April 6th - August 25th, it may seem to be an “uphill climb” to expand, grow and do better. Saturn is responsible for this, slowing things down, so you can learn the necessary “lessons” needed to make this part of your life easier and smooth flowing. When Saturn moves into Capricorn December 19th for approximately 3yrs, it really will be time to restructure projects, plans and ideas, letting the old ones go, replaced by something new, innovative and creative. Saturn will just make life harder if you continue to hold on.
Jupiter moves out of Libra into Scorpio, October 10th for one year, bringing with it opportunity to transform your life in many aspects. In particular how you present yourself to the world, how the world sees you and the way you interact/deal with others. These behaviors will need to change, as the old you won’t get the positive results Jupiter promises to bestow. Jupiter is a “magnifying glass”, showing each person very clearly what needs to go and what needs to stay. Therefore if you find things going awry, not working out and people not responding positively, you’ll know you’re on the wrong track. During this Jupiter transit, the energy to start a new business, settle disagreements/differences, succeed, overcome and prosper, are all available to you. You can be true to your sign of Scorpio, the symbol of the Phoenix arising from its own ashes of the past or be consumed by your own sorrow and self-undoing. Remember challenges are opportunities to grow.
Friends and large groups are the catalyst for good luck in 2017, while Jupiter is in Libra. Right now it’s retrograde, urging you to re-evaluate people in your life, to see whether they’re a hindrance or support. When it comes to promoting ideas, how you communicate them to the world is largely dependent on whether you’re willing to try something new, like a social media campaign, public speaking, or stick to what you know best. The most important thing to remember is your uniqueness and not being afraid to show it, a key element to achieving your goals. Anything connected to writing, taking a short course of study to enhance worth/value will serve you well. As Jupiter moves forward June 6th, you should be in a strong position to make hopes and wishes come true.
Jupiter changes signs on October 10th, moving into Scorpio for one year in to your house of karmic debt, spirituality, the hidden, endings, sorrow and self-undoing. During this cycle you’ll be motivated by the Universe to turn past/present negative situations into positive ones. In addition to seeing clearly people and situations in your life that need to be left behind. You can’t be all things to all people and allow them to hold you back in stagnation. Affirmation to remember, let go and let God.
Now is the time to review goals and ambitions while Jupiter is retrograde in Libra February 6th - June 9th. Ask Self, what are the weaknesses/strengths of what you have planned? Taking into consideration that whatever you do now will have long-term consequences, so you must choose wisely. Old structures of presentation and how people see you needs to change or be relinquished, replaced by something new and refreshing. Being intuitive enough to sense/feel trends is an important factor to your success. Have the courage, determination, fortitude and perseverance to work diligently towards your goals and garner positive forces/people to help/support you.
When Jupiter moves into Scorpio October 10th, it will be time to really make an effort to manifest hopes/wishes in a tangible format, reaching out to larger groups of people for your presence, knowledge to be felt and known. Scorpio in this house of groups, friends, hopes wishes and idealism, highlights success with the right people at the right time - emphasizing that uniqueness/creativity will bring unexpected opportunities to increase finances.
Expansion and growth are inevitable this year. As long as you join forces with the right people who are on the “same page”, there’s no reason for you to fail. People of other cultures, traveling to far away places should also to be taken into consideration, in conjunction to starting something new to broaden your perspective of your personal life purpose. Legal matters are also positively highlighted. While Jupiter is retrograde, February 6th - June 9th, give very serious thought to what it is you actually want to accomplish. Can you achieve your highest potential, do you have what it takes? Nothing less will do. Anything connected to the entertainment industry, fashion, writing and teaching should also be looked at.
The Jupiter movement into Scorpio, October 10th for one year, affects career, goals and ambitions that no longer serve a positive purpose in your life and are pulling you into a downward spiral. This is a cycle where you have the capability to rise to great heights of achievement and recognition. Don’t hold back or ignore instincts, you’re on track and just need to be focused on your goals in 2017.
Joint financial partnerships are the issue now, especially with Jupiter retrograde. Aspects of the partnership that don’t make you happy should not be ignored. The “writing is on the wall” and it maybe time to cut your losses and move on to do your own thing. Once Jupiter moves forward June 6th, this will be the time to implement any changes you’ve decided upon. Take into consideration, having people around you that don’t have your best interests at heart doesn’t help to achieve anything positive.
Jupiter will be changing signs October 10th, moving into Scorpio and giving you the power to finally once and for all rid yourself of people, things and situations, that hold you back from growing and learning. In spite of this there will be secret enemies plotting/wishing for you to fail in your progress. However, bear in mind that light is ultimately stronger than darkness and negativity eventually destroys itself. You reap what you sow! Try to forgive and forget so that you’re not bound to negativity, negative people or have to repeat certain experiences again. Consider a retreat, change of home, restructuring the home, repairing/restoring enabling you to re-evaluate Self, life and future intentions. This will help to put you on the right track to success without hindrance from people who don’t have your best interests at heart.
This year, with Venus retrograde in your sign, March 4th - April 15th, you will be influenced to take a closer, deeper look at how you present yourself in the area of love and the way people respond. Aries is fire, passion and action, so you may find that your love-life reflects these traits. All passion and action but nothing too deep and meaningful. This is your challenge during the retrograde period. Try to tap into the softer side of you and the deeper side of those you love, while making an effort to understand/feel the meaning of loving another person. The “reward” will be feelings being unveiled that you never knew you possessed and learning to be comfortable with them.
The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo February 10th, could bring an end to a love-affair, but this will be temporary, because by the New Moon Solar Eclipse August 21st, the door will be once more open for someone significant to enter your life, bringing the type of happiness that you’ve yet to experience.
Jupiter is also retrograde in Libra (your opposite sign), February 6th - June 9th. Therefore don’t fear looking at love with more permanent eyes, especially because when this aspect moves forward on June 9th, you could meet “the one” before Jupiter moves into Scorpio October 10th. It’ll be worth the wait.
With Venus being retrograde February 6th - June 9th, the focus will be on working harder to make love relationships what you want them to be. In addition learning that it’s really not a good idea to mix love into your place of employment A healthier love-life depends on you being able to have discernment in your choices and not putting yourself in a position of creating unnecessary negativity that could have been avoided. Also, treating your partner with kindness love and respect, while being sensitive to their needs and feelings. Venus retrograde in Aries sits in your house of sorrow, self-undoing, karmic debt, spirituality and all things hidden. This is a cycle of understanding that successful relationships are not just focused on the physical aspects of a person but learning how to be a friend too. At least you’d be able to get to know whom you’re dealing with. Impulse and stubbornness doesn’t help either, take your time and move at a slower pace.
In addition to all of the above, being too idealistic about love will definitely get you into trouble and your heart broken this year. Therefore look before you leap and make sure the object of your desire is unattached. There may well be return lovers coming back into your life while Venus and Jupiter are both retrograde, so you should start practicing the word NO, in preparation., never go back, only forward. At the same time don’t be disappointed if lovers don’t follow through with commitments and promises. It’s just a lesson from the Universe, teaching you to make wiser choices in love and to communicate your needs before you get yourself involved too deeply.
Mercury will retrograde in your house of love August 12th - September 5th, during which time you may find your needs are not being met and there’s a chance that either you or your partner will be super-critical. Once Jupiter moves into Scorpio October 10th for one year, you’ll be inundated with choices of love. But be careful, Scorpio and love don’t go too well together, watch out of jealousy and backstabbing.
With so much planetary activity, it’s important to be focused and aware throughout 2017,
With Saturn in your house of long-term love, commitment and honesty are going to be very important in order for personal relationships to have longevity. Hard work will be needed to keep love afloat. Saturn will be in this house until December 19th, when it moves into Capricorn, which will be another “testing” time for you. Also Jupiter will be retrograde in Libra, your house of love, indicating there’ll be a lot of interest towards you as people notice your charisma, even if you don’t. The highlight will be on not repeating mistakes from the past in this area of life.
Venus retrograde in Aries highlights building a friendship with your partner, so that you actually like each other as people, which supports greater tolerance and understanding. Childhood issues that influence how you behave in love will also come to the forefront during this cycle. Being happy is a very important fact to be considered in order for love to be sustained with another person, but this a always a work in progress. In 2017 if you can learn how to communicate with your partner and clearly express feelings, needs and desires, you’ll find that this area of life will be very rewarding.
Once Saturn moves into Capricorn December 19th, you’ll be looking for more stability/security - not just sex. However, relationships could be difficult if you’re with someone who is selfish instead of selfless. This will be an opportunity for you to learn how to stand up for Self in terms of what you want and don’t want. Self-love and Self-esteem are the keys in 2017.
The most important cycle to be aware of in 2017 is that of Pluto and Saturn, both planets effecting the house of long-term love. Pluto remains in Capricorn until 2023. Capricorn rules this area of life in your daily chart, signifying transformation of stagnant, repressed, oppressive viewpoints towards love and marriage, that control personal relationships but also hold back growth. Fear is the reason for this, which must be confronted and removed while Pluto retrogrades April 20th - September 28th. You’ll know when things are going downhill that this is a sign from the Universe to begin serious work on your love-life, taking responsibility for your part in the way things are between you and your partner. Once Saturn enters Capricorn December 19th for three years, you’ll be motivated to rethink commitment, what it means to you and the type of structure/agreement you want in a personal relationship, that would make you happy, even if it means rebuilding from scratch.
In addition to Pluto and Saturn being in Capricorn, you’ll have Jupiter moving from Libra to Scorpio. October 10th for one year, moving into your house of romance, happiness, creativity, childhood and risks. This is an opportunity for you to take a different approach to love and not allow yourself to be a martyr, manipulated or abused by anyone, or “wear your heart on your sleeve”. Learning how to see potential partners for who they are, not what you want them to be, taking off the “rose-colored glasses”. Try to be an individual in a relationship without it becoming all consuming, getting to know the person first before opening your heart too deeply.
2017 is a year to wipe the “love slate” clean and commit to a new powerful attitude of taking responsibility for the love relationship you want in your life.
Saturn in Sagittarius effects the house of love and while the planet is in retrograde motion, April 6th - August 25th, you’ll notice, if you have’t already, that there are significant weaknesses that aren’t supportive of a successful romance. Honesty is the thing to look at and whether or not effort is put into growing together with your partner. During the retrograde the structure and foundation of your love-life will be tested in more ways than one. A time to review what’s important to you but not to force or compel your partner to change when you have work to do also. Unity through diversity should be the goal. Deciding what it is you both want from love, when Mercury retrogrades December 2nd - 22nd. This particular cycle will be a time to “bear your Soul”, being honest and straightforward with your partner. Most of all it would be wise not to indulge in any behavior secretly because you’ll get caught/found out once Mercury moves forward.
The Full moon Lunar Eclipse August 7th, highlights an unexpected separation, temporary or permanent but nonetheless one that has been in the air for a while, which could lead to a truth-telling scenario in December.
2017 is a year to do the right thing in love because of the past which will catch up with you, bringing with it “lessons” to be learned and used as “stepping stones” towards happier healthier love relationships.
Pluto and Saturn in your house of love and romance are the two major forces effecting your chart this year. This house also rules creativity, childhood and risks. In love, Pluto highlights transformation of how you interact on a personal level and the behavior patterns carried from childhood that still promote fear, insecurity and doubt, withholding your ability to really work hard at building something special. Being able to let go and love on a deeper level without fear of rejection or abandonment. At the same time leaving behind past mistakes that led to break-ups and sorrow. When Saturn also enters this house December 19th, the emphasis will be even stronger. A time to take a more adult approach to love, understanding the empowerment and strength that comes when two people are on the same page of understanding towards each other. If you’re able to work through these remaining issues, you’ll find and gain security and stability within Self and a greater sense of fulfillment and happiness.
The Solar Eclipse New Moon in Pisces February 26th, indicates new beginnings in long-term love, solidifying foundations, embarking on a new path of molding/shaping love the way you and your partner feel works best for both of you. Self-love plays an important part in all this and with Jupiter in Libra effecting this particular attribute, you’ll find, during the retrograde February 6th - June 9th, opportunity to feel better about Self and find you really do have the ability to enjoy a successful love relationship.
Jupiter in your sign indicates that as much as you love to love you must be more assertive about exactly what you want a relationship to be, not to be wishy-washy or just go with the flow. Once Jupiter retrogrades February 6th - June 9th, you’ll be inspired to take a long hard look at how you present Self in love and the type of people you attract. Venus your ruling planet is in Aries your opposite sign and in the house of long-term love. Therefore, once Jupiter retrogrades March 4th - April 15th, the same applies, in terms of looking at your behavior/actions in love and the consequences they bring. One of the most important issues to be aware of is getting past the physical aspects of a person and looking deeper within. As long as you focus on the physical it’ll be hard to have a long-term successful relationship that brings fulfillment. True beauty lies within and you have to be able to look at and deal with the true essence of an individual instead of the surface persona.
The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse February 10th will bring a sudden end to a relationship and/or what you thought made you happy in love. Either way it’ll be for the best as you prepare for Jupiter moving into Scorpio October 10th for one year, in the 2nd house of self-worth, self-esteem and self-confidence. During this cycle the Universe will step into empower you to shine, to reach higher, be better and do better in every way possible.
2017 is a year to reach for the Moon and have the Stars too.
This is a year to learn how not to get carried away in love but to keep your feet firmly on the ground
being very clear about your intentions and not getting so caught up in the sexual aspects without getting to know the person you’re involved with. Regardless of whether it’s a temporary love-affair or something more long-term there has to be a commitment of some kind, even if the agreement is based on seeing other people at the same time, at least you’re both on the “same page”. This then creates a structure of support that propels the relationship forward and upward. Otherwise the relationship will appear to be wonderful in the beginning only to “crash” once the novelty has worn off. At the same time you must learn to be more sensitive to the needs of your partner, communicating and listening in order to have an understanding of their needs and desires.
When Mercury retrogrades in Taurus April 9th - May 3rd, giving thought to the value of love in your life and the things you consider precious, that add something special to love, will be at the forefront of your mind. Ultimately, the worth, value and success of love in your life depends on the person you choose and the effort you put into getting to know them.
Jupiter in Libra retrograde February 6th - June 9th highlights being a friend and a lover to your partner, making sure you both have similar hopes and wishes, adding good communication to the mix. With Uranus in Aries in your house of romance and retrograde August 23rd - January 2nd 2018, it’s important to reconsider not only the direction life is taking you but whether or not you’re happy in love, because something has to change! The question is, do you have the courage to confront/make these changes, or will you just ignore them and continue to be unhappy? In the area of love, you need to have more freedom, where both you and your partner understand the concept of being together and independent in the context of a relationship and unity through diversity. You can still be close but you need to allow the relationship to “breathe” otherwise it’ll suffocate and eventually dissolve. These are topics of discussion with your partner early on in the relationship so you’re both clear about what to expect and there are no sudden surprises, . Also keep emotions balanced in order to prevent them spiraling out of control and turning into “world war 3”, which can happen with Uranus in Aries.
Early in October you’ll be ready for a new start in love. What that will be is up to you. You’re the one that has to open the book and write the first chapter. 2017 is a year for new beginnings in love single or attached.
With both Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn this year, changing the way you operate and view life is important and learning to not allow negativity from others to effect what you have with your partner, regardless of how well-meaning a person may seem. At the same time paying attention to emotions, avoiding the temptation of being hyper-sensitive towards your partner, feeling the need to express emotions through logic without thinking things through clearly first. Once Saturn enters Capricorn for three years on December 19th, you’ll be influenced to look at blocks in expression and emotional release, connected to the relationship with your mother. Plus learning to have greater self-control in the area of love by being more aware of the needs of your partner and not just your own. With so much astrological activity in your sign, life as you know it will change whether you like it or not, so this is not a time to get too comfortable in your comfort zone.
In 2017 there’s a lot of potential for tremendous fulfillment to be achieved in love, especially when Mercury retrogrades in Taurus April 9th - May 3rd. As long as you’re willing to work on feeling better about Self overall and letting go of dis-ease, complexes and inhibitions from the past, success and long-lasting love are assured, that will stand the “tests off time” and any turbulence that comes your way.
The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in the house of long-term personal relationships heralds the end of difficulties between you and the person you love and relationships in general - brighter days are ahead. At the same time giving you greater understanding of what it takes for a relationship to work and the effort that goes into it. If you’ve been consistently working towards this goal, you’ll find that the months ahead, particularly mid-August are a time of great positive change. Ultimately. this is a year to gain greater tolerance and insight into your partner, their sensitivities, needs and feelings. If you’re able to communicate with clarity and honestly, you’ll also find by the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, August 7th, the “winds of change” will be urging you to refurbish your life and manner of expression, which will spill over into love. Lesson to remember - make sure you and your partner are serving each other’s need.
Positively, 2017 is a year when many problems you’re faced with are solved once and for all.
Jupiter in Libra falls in your 8th house, focusing on intimate relationships, getting to know and understand the karma you have been you and your partner and the fact that your personal relationships tend to be karmic in nature, very intense and always more going on than is apparent on the surface of the person you’re with. Once Jupiter retrogrades February 6th - June 9th, you may start having dream experiences and insights into having known existing and past lovers before and the karma that brought you together. You’ll feel the urge to know yourself on a much deeper level, which could empower you to have a different experience and outcome in the area of love.
When Mercury retrogrades in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, you night become critical of your partner and find fault. But this could be a “smoke-screen”, hiding the real issue of what you’re not getting from the relationship or your partner. Therefore speak up and be honest about how you feel, then the healing can begin and you’ll be able to use past lessons as stepping stones to deeper profound love in 2017.
The concept and idea of Karma is one that has been around for decades. In today’s culture the word has become associated with revenge, retribution towards another for hurtful deeds done. This statement in itself is a far “stretch” from the truth of Karma.
The word Karma is Sanskrit for Action, In Philosophy it has come to mean the Law of Cause and Effect or action and reaction to which all human conduct is subjected. To some it’s known as the Law of Compensation, in the Bible it’s stated in this phrase “whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap’. Sir Isaac Newton discovered the third Law of Motion, that every action has it’s reaction, which is equal and opposite. Bottom line, what you give out, so you shall receive .
HOW does Karma even interact with Man is a question many wonder and contemplate, and how can this information be accessed? One way is through the unconscious, sub-conscious and super-conscious mind (depending on how far you want to dig), which hold all the memories of each person’s life experiences, pleasant and unpleasant. This can be done through Past Life Regression using hypnosis or deep guided meditation.. Another is to visit a Clairvoyant who is able to “read” the Book of Life aka Akashic Records, although there are not many “sensitives” who are able to to this accurately or bring through the right information to help an individual. The third way is using Astrology. The Birth Chart (Natal Chart) holds all the details of Karma brought into present existence from previous incarnations, the areas of life affected, strengths/weaknesses and the person one must aspire to be once the “lessons” have been learned and karma overcome. It is a Road Map of Life. Often an individual can experience Deja Vu, with people, places and situations occurring in their life, because in essence a person experiences the same lessons in each lifetime, with different people, sometimes the same but in a different context, over and over again, until the “lesson” is learned. Astrology that focuses in this area is called Esoteric Astrology. Not all Astrologers are proficient in this area, as most approach it primarily and only from a scientific viewpoint, ignoring the fact that the circle that formulates the chart itself represents the Wheel of Life, Past, Present an Future, a vortex of sorts, delineating Time and Space, Infinity and Eternity.
-Obviously this theory, brings into question the concept of Reincarnation, which some find disturbing and absurd, but is it? Primarily a Hindu and Buddhist belief, the word Reincarnation means evolution . Reincarnation does not refer to or mean the return of a Soul into animal form (transmigration). Reincarnation means the evolution of the Spirit of Man through many successive lifetimes in different forms. Sometimes a man, woman, different culture /race, until the Soul reaches perfection/Christ vibration. Always moving forward, if only minutely, but never backwards. This concept is best described as the Soul being like an actor, who takes on different roles, wearing different costumes on different nights. This is the reason Karma exits. We, here on Earth are participating in the School of Life. Each person being given an outline/map of what they came here to do, learn, overcome and accomplish and achieve their purpose in any given lifetime. Whether or not this is achieved is entirely up to the individual and their Free Will.
WHAT is the Book of Life also known as the Akashic Records? First of all everyone has a “book”, “looked after” by the Keepers of the Hall of Records (I’m not joking). Some may refer to the “keepers” as Archangels, for want of a better word that’s easier to understand. The word Akasha is another Sanskrit word that refers to the basic Etheric Substance of the Universe, electro-spiritual in composition, not forgetting that humans are made up of electromagnetic energy and that is why we are all linked, one way or another. Upon this Akasha there is, impressed on it perpetually a permanent record of every sound, thought, word, deed, light and movement since the beginning of time. Clairvoyants who are aware of this Akasha and are able to tap into it can “see” into the past, no matter how far back. Interestingly enough the word Clairvoyant means “clear sight”. Akasha could be regarded and considered as a huge lens by which one can view the Cosmos and all that has, is and could occur. These Akashic Records are of a vibrational nature, that is why a person would have to be “sensitive” to vibrations in order to “read” it. However, every single person has the capacity inherent within them to “read” these records, depending on whether or not they are able to attune themselves to the right level of consciousness.
The really BIG question that many wonder is WHEN does Karma manifest in a person’s life? People often “wish” that Karma happens to an individual if they themselves have been wronged in some way. They want results NOW! Sometimes this can happen but very often it doesn’t, at least not right away. The timing of Karma to manifest greatly depends on the individual and the other Karma they have to overcome, whether or not they are close to Natural Law, which is evident in their Birth Chart, by the placing of Saturn, Pluto and Neptune. If any of these Planets are in the 1st house (rising sign), South Node (major karma brought from previous lives to be overcome), or the Moon, chances are Karma will hit pretty quick! The other thing to be aware of is the fact that the Karma isn’t always going to manifest in a person’s life EXACTLY as their deed to the wronged person. The wronged person may not actually see it manifesting because it occurs in an area of life that would allow the doer to experience the most and learn the lesson and an area the would not necessarily expect it.
For example: if infidelity occurs in a love relationship, as a result of one of the partner’s having an affair with someone else, when they have already made a commitment to their partner and then caused the partner a lot of pain and sorrow as a result, (you don’t have to be married to have a commitment in a relationship), the person in the relationship and the person they have the affair with would both incur Karma. The karma would not necessarily manifest in the form of the same thing being done to them. It may come at a later date. The main issue is the fact that the partner made a commitment to another person and broke that commitment, which then caused pain and sorrow, regardless of how they justify their behavior. Therefore the “lesson” would be to first learn to honor commitments and then experience pain and sorrow from commitment being broken. This could happen in many other ways besides a love relationship. The main issue is the “lesson” has to be learned. For the person (third party), who participated in the affair, they would have to learn the lesson of not “taking” what is not theirs to take in the first place (stealing), or interfering in a person’s life and love, to the degree it causes pain and sorrow. If they were unaware that there was someone else in the picture, it is their responsibility to find out first before venturing forward, especially when it comes to love. Their “lesson” could also be learned in many other ways other than love, because the issue is “taking” what is not for them to “take” and interfering in something with or without knowing the details of what they’re getting into and the consequences of their action. Therefore, when karma manifests in a person’s life only they may be aware of it happening, or they might not even associate the events in their life with Karma, because most people think/feel they can get away with anything and there are never any consequences.
Individuals can create Karma that harms themselves, simply by working against the flow of the Universe and all that is harmonious and of the highest level of consciousness. Lack of self worth (this comes up a lot), being a martyr for others to a person’s own detriment, abusing Self, being a miser with money, using money to cause hurt and harm to others, persecution oppression, bigotry, injustice, the list is endless. Anything that causes pain, sorrow, hurt or harm to Self or others has the potential to cause Karma. In addition there’s always the possibility that people can bring their karma into another person’s life and turn it upside down, which then activates that recipients Karma. When this happens it’s important to know it’s happening and try to extricate oneself from it asap.
Something to remember, is that not everything that happens in one’s life is Karma. There are incidents that are purely accident, being in the wrong place at the wrong time or because of not paying attention (this also could be a karma too).
WHY are some born wealthy? Because they earned the right to have wealth in any given lifetime. However, what they do with it is something else. Karma can easily be created by the misuse of this energy. Yes, money is considered an energy, that can be used for Good or Evil. The same as Fire, can be used to bring warmth and comfort or destroy.
WHY do bad things happen to good people? Because they have Karma from previous lifetimes that needs to be overcome and/or they’re a martyr/glutton for punishment aka., a shi**t magnet!.
WHY do miracles happen to some people: Because they’ve earned the Karmic right to have it occur in this life or prior lifetimes. Such as being “saved” by an Angel from an accident or horrible life threatening disease,
Ultimately, the Universe and everyone in it is bound by Natural Law, regardless of status in life. Karma falls in these areas Money, Sex or Power, the three main drives of the human race. Therefore, when making a decision or important choice stop to think of the Affect that choice or decision will have on Self and others.
Finally, the reason for our existence? To learn grow and evolve. We are all “hamsters on the treadmill” of life going around and around over and over the same things, until the Soul has a burning desire to overcome and grow. Until Souls reaches this point, history will always repeat itself.
SUGGESTED READING: Both books are best -selling paperbacks and very easy reading.
Many Lives, Many Masters: Brian Weiss by Dr. Brian Weiss click here This book is a true story of Brian Weiss a Professor at Harvard University and Psychotherapist, who stumbled on the concept of Reincarnation as a result of hypnotherapy sessions he was conducting with one of his clients.
Many Mansions: The Edgar Cayce Story of Reincarnation by Gina Cerminara click here This book is a true story of Edgar Caye, who was known as the Sleeping Prophet, the most well-known Clairvoyant of the 20th century, Cayce would go into a deep trance, semi-sleep and “diagnose” the dis-ease of the sitter by delving into the Cause of the dis-ease, their Past Life and Karma.
The force generated by a person’s thought, word and deed, which perpetuates reincarnation and determines the nature of their present and future existence. When, where and how Karma manifests in life is purely based on the individual and how close they are to Natural Law, which can be determined from their Natal Chart (birth chart). It’s written in the Stars.
• Money. Sex and Power are the three main drives of the human race. Other areas, such as health, work, family, family, friends etc., are all sub-headings to these three areas of life.
PLEASE NOTE: READ BOTH SUN SIGN AND RISING SIGN TO GET MORE ACCURATE INSIGHT FOR THE YEAR. THE RISING SIGN IS THE SIGN THAT REPRESENTS THE 1ST HOUSE.
• Money: Start the year giving focus to current goals/ambitions and what you can do to improve, grow and prosper, especially while Mercury is retrograde in Capricorn. But at the same time it’s not a good idea to start anything legal or sign contractual agreements until after June 9th. From a creative perspective the path of least resistance isn’t going to bring the success you desire, therefore, once the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse happens on February 10th, you’ll see clearly that you need to take greater risks and think bigger, because most of the time you act on impulse, leading to sorrow/self-undoing and not learning from past mistakes. Saturn retrograde April 6th - September 25th, is perfect if you’re thinking to going back to school to learn something that would greatly enlarge your mind and perspective in new ways. Publishing, literary and other cultures are positively aspected. April 9th - May 3rd, Mercury retrogrades yet again in the sign of Taurus, your second house of money, material possessions/self worth. This is a time for budgeting. saving, being careful not to overspend and improving your relationship with money overall. You could also experience fear, insecurity and doubt about finances, as a result of the meddling/undermining in your financial affairs from people who don’t have your best interests at heart, in particular when Pluto retrogrades April 20th - Sept 28th, in the house o career, goals, authority/power. However, you can use this period of time to “clean house” transform career, goals, ambitions and work on how you interact with those in positions of authority/power. Focus on the areas that are weak and need to be rebuilt/strengthened, getting rid of any negativity affecting progress.
• Work could again be an issue, when Mercury retrogrades, August/September in the sign of Virgo, August 12th - September 5th. A time to be careful of criticism of others or towards you, from employees/employers, because words said could spiral out of control and create a bigger problem/used against you. By the beginning of October your should be ready to start a business/project, the stars are supportive of fulfillment from new ventures. Just watch out for another Mercury retrograde in December 2nd - 22nd, when you could be led off on a tangent and legal matters could take a different unexpected turn. News from abroad could also arrive and you maybe offered a chance to study in a different country or state, with people from all over the world.
• Saturn will be moving into your house of career, goals, authority and power December 19th for 3yrs, joining Pluto in the same house. If you haven’t started to get this area of life together by then it could be rough cycle of taking/fearing responsibility for your actions. The Universe will bring up issues/challenges you’ve ignored and need to be confronted. On the positive side Saturn “rewards” “work” well done, so it’s up to you to be focused, diligent and ready to make changes in your life.
• Sex: Jupiter retrograde in Libra, February 6th - June 9th, highlights love and log-term relationships in your life. Indicating that before any love you’re involved in can grow there must be mutual honesty about joint goals in the relationship, perceptions and desires, at least if you want to maintain harmony and unity. Don’t use the Aries combative approach to “brow-beat”your partner to agree to what you want without taking their needs/feelings into consideration. Diplomacy, tact, tolerance and understanding will produce a more positive outcome. However, you may find that a romance ends in early February, unexpectedly but a new one comes into your life by the end of August. This is a year of challenging yourself to do better in love, treating your partner the way you want them to treat you. Lead by example.
• Power: 2017 is a year to use the energy of your opposite sign Libra to re-invent Self. Soften the rough/hard edges, being assertive without threatening others to react against you. Yes, Aries love to be competitive and take the lead, but this year it’s all about unity through diversity, that in the end will lead you to success, happiness and prosperity. August and September pay attention to health/diet. New beginnings and a new you on all levels.
• Money: Going back to an old familiar structure of work, business or study, isn’t going to create the improvements you desire. It would be wiser to stay where you are and work with existing gains and accomplishments. Moving won’t help either because Mercury is retrograde December 19th - January 8th and Jupiter (expansion and travel), retrograde February 6th - June 9th. While Jupiter is retrograde try to improve relationships with employers/employees, there may also be extra workloads as a result of changes implemented by the “powers-that-be” and partnerships that will be short-lived. When Venus retrogrades March 4th - April 15th in Aries, you’ll need to look at mistakes made as a result of acting on impulse and not thinking things through especially when it comes to money. In particular this is definitely not a time to start a new business/project until the cycle is over. Joint financial partnerships will be under review April 6th - August 25th when Saturn retrogrades. Obviously the foundation of the partnership isn’t as strong as you may think/led to believe and will need attention to detail to find the problems. At the end of this cycle you may want to branch out on your own, which wouldn’t be a bad idea if you’re serious about doing better for yourself. At the same time you’ll have to deal with your own insecurities that really hold you back from “stepping into the unknown” and doing things differently. Playing by the book only works up to a point, then there comes a time when you have to be fearless and take a “leap of faith” into unfamiliar territory. By the end of the year when Saturn also joins Pluto, you’ll be “held back” by the Universe from expanding horizons too far away and if you do, only for a short time. This aspect will prepare you for the eventual “leap” once the cycle is over. By the end of the year, the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius will be urging you to bring about an extraordinary change/move involving existing career and ambitions. However, past debts, mistakes, people in authority/power, inhibitors and sudden setbacks could get in the way. Ultimately you’ll have to make a supreme effort to free yourself from limitations/restrictions placed on you by others.
• Sex: Jupiter in Libra retrograde February 6th - June 9th, indicates you need to work harder at love with those you want to be with on a long-term basis, although even short-term love needs attention too. This is a time to figure things out and come to a better understanding with your partner before you consider going to the next level. When Mercury retrogrades in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, you’ll have to give careful thought about whether or not the love in your life serves your needs or are you with someone just to fill in time? You know the answer deep down but need to face it and deal with it this year. Jupiter moving into Scorpio October 10th for one year, will magnify the best and worst of your love-life and it’s up to you to make it better, because there will be a lot of admirers coming into your life for you to practice.
• Power: You may find that some aspect of home, family, foundation of life, no longer works and has to end in February, courtesy of the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo. If this occurs make the change as gently/compassionate as you possibly can, without causing too much hurt, harm, pain or sorrow, because of your stubborn need to have your own way without thought of the consequences to others. Also take into consideration there are people in your life who are afraid they’ll be left behind once you do make a move, but the truth of the matter is you can’t be all things to all people or allow them to run your life.
• By August you’ll be ready for something new or at least thinking about it and an offer will be presented to you by the end of August. One of your greatest assets this year will be knowing when to move and when to standstill - knowing that astrological cycles help because the Universe brings retrogrades, eclipses etc., for a reason, to highlight areas of life/behavior that are being ignored and need attention.
• When Saturn moves into Capricorn for three years December 19th, you’ll feel the need to do some soul-searching, to stop look and listen to your inner voice for direction, or even learn how to do this, because Saturn in a sign is “saying” that the way you’re moving through life isn’t supportive of growth or building a structure for positive outcomes to occur, so you’re being left behind to stagnate. Therefore, 2017 is the year to start exploring internally/externally, especially because Jupiter in Scorpio will bring opportunities to be in the public eye.
• Money: With Mercury in Capricorn as the year starts, you’ll be focused on existing joint financial partnerships, what you’re being told, which isn’t necessarily accurate or at best temporary. While Pluto is retrograde in this same area of life April 20th - September 29th. You must be careful of fear, insecurity and doubt, from Self and others undermining progress. You will need to be strong enough to rise above this, using your internal strength to see where your success and prosperity lies. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to start tapping into latent creative talents, that could be considered unique and you know would make you happy. This cycle is for you to be honest with Self and release this talent into the world. Any conflicts you experience will be over by early October. Venus retrogrades March 6th - April 15th, hopes and wishes involving friends/groups may well come back into the forefront. The question is, is it worth it to go back in order to go forward - maybe on a short-term basis but not long-term. When Venus moves back into Pisces, April 1st - 28th, partnerships with people in authority/power could re-emerge from the past to lend support, probably only temporarily.
• The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo February 10th, will bring about an ending to projects and plans that really aren’t in your best interests. See this as an opportunity for something new, bigger, better and more positive to fill the void by mid-August. At the same time towards the end of February you could experience disappointment because individuals in authority/power don’t follow through with promises/commitments. However, this will be temporary too because by early August the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius will bring an unexpected surprise, as major changes in work, home, friendships and lifestyle show signs of emerging, as as a result of events that occur.
• Sex: Saturn in Sagittarius and retrograde, April 6th - April 20th, shines a light on the structure of your love-life, is it weak, strong, firm or shaky. Most likely weak and shaky in parts. Spend the time during this cycle to really try to put things back together again, that is if you care enough and decide where you want the relationship to go. Jupiter in Libra also retrograde February 6th - June 9th, shows that with a little work and effort you can accomplish what you want to happen in love. Don’t forget self-love, this is a key component part to a successful love relationship. Knowing you deserve the best and building bridges between you and your partner.
• Power: This is a year to maintain/build your personal power and not allow others to diminish it in any way. When Mercury retrogrades in Taurus April 9th - May 3rd, make sure that old karma affecting self-worth that brought sorrow and self-undoing is confronted and dealt with. Don’t ignore it because of fear you can’t deal with situations that occur. Once again, Mercury retrogrades August 12th - Sept 5th in Virgo, highlighting home, family, foundation of life. The question is whether or not your needs are being served or certain individuals are causing unnecessary stress/difficulty on purpose in order to cause upset.
• By the time December comes Saturn will be moving into a new sign, Capricorn for three years, joining Pluto in the same house. Stability and security will be the main focus, to reorganize joint financial partnerships or build new ones that can support goals and ambitions, also having to deal with the past. The good thing about Saturn is, it “rewards” when challenges have been successfully met and overcome. This will give you an indication of what to expect. Jupiter will also be moving into Scorpio October 10th for one year, into the house of health/work. Opportunity to expand work horizons will be abundant throughout this time. Health should also be close to the top of the list of things to pay attention to, diet, stress and exercise. You could also put on weight if you’re not careful - Jupiter favors expansion and growth. Better health and well being will enable you to cope with the workload and enjoy the financial prosperity this transit will bring. Moving could also be on your mind during this cycle. Getting a bigger space in a different area to live in, that accommodates work, because you’ll most likely be working from home too.
• 2017 is a year to grow, move forward and surround yourself with “healthy” people in mind, spirit and soul.
• Money: The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse February 10th indicates that the way you’ve been earning money will change on/around this date. Work has made you happy on certain levels but now it’s time to move on to greener pastures, even more so if you’re involved with friends and groups of people, that in essence you’ve outgrown. This is a case of waking up and seeing the truth/reality of the direction you’ve been moving towards all this time, realizing that you’re now stagnating. If you’e made any financial investments along the way you could end up losing money by the end of February. However, by the end of August opportunity will present itself for you to recoup losses. Saturn in your house of work is also a sign that the foundation of your employment isn’t strong and could crumble at any time. When Saturn retrogrades April 6th - August 25th, you should pay attention to health/well -being because you could be overworked and experience tremendous stress, which in turn affects you physically. Once Venus retrogrades in Aries, March 4th - April 15th, partnerships with people connected to career/ambitions should be avoided - not a good time to be joining forces on a long-term basis, plus you won’t get the support promised. Venus will retrograde back into Pisces, April 1st - 28th, putting emphasis on learning something new to enlarge your perception of life and developing greater self-awareness. Be careful of getting caught up in fantasy about people/far-away places and studies that would pull you away from your life purpose. Not a good time for legal matters or travel. After the 28th Venus moves forward back into Aries and people will be more willing and responsive to help/support. If all goes well, by the beginning of October you should be in a better places to start something new and reap rewards. Mercury retrograde in Taurus, April 9th - May3rd, focuses on all and everything to do with money, friends, groups, hopes and wishes. Avoid signing any agreement or even verbally agreeing to anything at all. You can plan, discuss and research but need to wait until the cycle is over before actually implementing anything with anyone. The next retrograde in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, will put you in a position to be criticized by others and vice versa, especially when it comes to discussing your ideas. Perhaps listening to constructive criticism could be of help in some way.
• When Jupiter switches signs October 10th, moving from Libra to Scorpio for one year, you’ll be motivated to stop being your own worst enemy and a martyr, which is responsible for creating unnecessary crisis in your life. Past mistakes will come back to haunt you, so you can learn from them and move forward, hopefully.
• Sex: 2017 will definitely be a year when love is a major focus. Pluto currently resides in your house of long-term partnerships until 2023. When it retrogrades April 20th to September 28th, you’ll once again be plagued with fear and insecurity about love, holding you back from making necessary changes. The fear has to do with being alone. This is irrational because the relationship at this time isn’t supportive of things continuing harmoniously on a long-term basis or a foundation of mutual love, respect, tolerance and understanding. At the same time any relationships connected to the home/family environment will also need work while Jupiter is retrograde in Libra February 6th - June 9th and if you want to move it would be wise to wait until after this cycle is over. Once Jupiter enters Scorpio, October 10th for one year and your house of romance, new love interests will be abundant. You just have to pick and choose with care and stay away from people already attached, because the undermining, secretive, jealous influence will be very strong during this cycle. Plus childhood memories affecting love will resurface for you to confront. The year will end with Saturn entering the house of long-term partnerships December 19th, joining Pluto. Urging you to take responsibility for how you want long-term love to be structured. How you respond and deal with the issues that arise will determine whether this transit is a easy or difficult. Take note it will be in this house for three years.
• Power: 2017 is going to be a challenging year of having to be focused disciplined and responsible for the areas of life that aren’t up to par. You have the free-will to decide what, if anything you plan to do about the issues you’ll be facing. At the same time being aware of people who will try to manipulate you for their own benefit. However, take into consideration, the Universe never brings anything into our lives that we are not capable of dealing with.
• Money: Mercury is retrograde in your house of work/health, an indication that you must create a structure/make decisions that support health and well-being, plus working with people who are healthy in mind, spirit and soul. Pluto is also in this house, meaning you can either transform/regenerate everything pertaining to work, including employees/employers or undermine/destroy. The choices you make now will have a lasting effect, showing rewards or losses later this year, especially when Saturn (the teacher) joins Pluto in this house, urging you to take responsibility for the choices made. Therefore, think very carefully before deciding on anything. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo, brings an end to how, up to now, you have presented yourself to the world and how the world sees you. A time to act out of practicality/patience without “threatening” others to react against you. Avoid acting prematurely or with haste. This is a cycle to differentiate between true will/life purpose and personal desires.
• In late August you’ll again be presented with important decisions to make. Any new partnerships forged at the end of January/early February could, if you’re not careful or paying attention, create/cause sorrow/self-un doing financially, courtesy of the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Pisces. This will occur if you choose to see/hear what you want to see/hear. If you’re able to see through the “veil” off illusion/delusion, this scenario can be avoided hopefully, because the outcome could be a potential “Pandoras Box”. Venus in Aries retrograde, March 4th - April 15th, does not favor forming partnerships, signing contractual agreements or any financial deals. Discussion works, but nothing else. Once Venus moves back into Pisces, April 1st - April 28th, you’ll have to be extra careful again of joint financial partnerships, that on the surface are not what they appear to be and would be be better off left alone. Inadvertently, this could also be a “trap” laid by someone with malicious intent towards you, so be alert and aware at all times during this particular transit. Jupiter in Libra retrograde April 6th - June 9th, highlights business, projects, plans and ideas. As mentioned earlier, retrogrades do not favor forward motion and with this aspect, Libra represents all forms of partnership. Wait until later in June to join forces with anyone in this area of life. During this time you need to give careful thought to where you’re going, who with and how you plan to get there. Try to come to a better understanding with Self and others throughout all these particular retrogrades. Venus retrograde will also influence you to take a look at the beliefs you hold onto and live by and motivate you through life and cause you to behave in a way that creates more disharmony than anything else. Are these beleifs helping and supporting you through turbulent times or is it time to rethink and open your mind to a new perspective. If you’re able to embody some type of self-awareness, you’ll see and know very clearly what needs to change.
• At the same time stubbornness is not a good idea during Mercury retrograde in Taurus,April 9th - May 3rd, especially when dealing with people in authority/power. Even if you know or think you’re right, try to find unity through diversity and agree to disagree. The next Mercury retrograde in virgo August 12th - September 5th, will greatly diminish/weaken acceptance of any idea/projects you suggest to others, especially if you’re not able to accept constructive criticism. Try to listen to advice offered and consider implementation, because there is worth and value in what is being shared. Ultimately financial prosperity and career success is greatly determined by how well you work with others and are willing to meet them half way.
• Sex: Saturn in your house of love, urges you to work with your partner allowing the relationship to grow in a positive way and not let things go stale/stagnant. Once Saturn retrogrades April 6th - August 25th - August 25th, problems and difficulties could arise to show you the weaknesses in the foundation of your love-life, that need attention, so you can take responsibility for your part in the way things are. This is a time to grow up and realize truth/honesty play an important part in helping a relationship to be successful and not to play games that cause pain and sorrow to another person. You may well be faced with this when Mercury retrogrades December 2nd - 22nd in Sagittarius and the relationship could suddenly end. If this happens talk to your partner, find out the reasons for what is happening and learn from the experience. If you consider leaving the relationship, remember, we always take our “baggage” with us wherever we go.
• Power: Jupiter will be moving into Scorpio for one year October 10th, affecting home, family and foundation. of life. This transit indicates that a transformation of some sort will happen for better or worse, a move of some type ,most likely or major overhaul of existing living space. Not so good thing about this transit, is the potential for self-destruction, which could also be a catalyst for the transformation, which largely depends on how things have been going up to that point.
• 2017 is a year or Leo to understand the meaning of Cause and Effect. The main issue being, not to do anything without serious forethought, otherwise major upheaval could manifest in your life.
• Money: Jupiter is currently in your house of money, material possessions and self worth, until October 10th when the planet moves into Scorpio and your house of projects, plans and ideas. While Jupiter is in your house of finance, forming partnerships with people who can expand your earning potential is important. But even more important is creating a stronger sense of self-worth and self-confidence so you can move beyond your financial comfort zone without fear, insecurity or doubt. While Jupiter is retrograde February 6th - June 9th, all the above will be impressed upon you by the Universe, in order for opportunities to start coming your way. Once the planet moves into your house of business, projects, plans and ideas, everything you’ve been working on will be in a position to bear fruit and be transformed into lucrative success. Venus will retrograde into Aries March 4th - April 15th, affecting joint financial partnerships that may not be living up to your expectations and turn out to be hard work for very little money. If you can’t get a raise, then you know the “writing” is on the wall to leave, which could happen by the Full Moon in Aries, early October.
• With the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse affecting karmic debt, sorrow, self-undoing, all things hidden and large institutions, you may discover that something/someone that has brought negativity into your life is removed or at least “put on notice” by the Universe so to speak. Once this occurs the path will be clear for bigger/better things to start happening by the end of August. Also in August something unexpected could again affect employment, that takes you by surprise but leaves you with genius ideas of what to do next and how to present yourself differently to the world. Both Mercury retrograde in “Taurus, April 9th - May 3rd and Mercury retrograde in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, will highlight not only how you think/feel about money, your prosperity consciousness, how it affects your success, but also how you present yourself to those you work with/for, how they see you and whether or not your needs are being served/you serve them.
• Sex: Venus will retrograde into Pisces, April 1st - April 28th in the house oblong-term partnerships, during which time the core essence of your love relationship will be at the forefront, for you to make the most of its worth/value. Pluto is also in your house of romance for several years, helping you transform and rise above childhood/teen issues that have affected and shaped the way you interact on a romantic level. When Pluto retrogrades, April 20th - September 28th, fears etc, from the past will come to the forefront of your mind affecting your ability to love and be happy in love. Learning from past mistakes in love will help and listening to constructive advice will empower you to have greater self-awareness of how you behave and what you can do to improve. The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Pisces February 26th, effects long-term partnerships, influencing you to solidify the foundation/commitment between and you partner in order to be both on the same page and start a new chapter. Once Saturn joins Pluto in the house of romance you’ll feel more stable and secure with love in your life, but you’ll still notice the small faults and weaknesses that linger for you to deal with and overcome. This will be a cycle of deciding what you want in love and whether or not you’re willing to work hard with your partner to construct a powerful long-lasting relationship centered in mutual understanding of each other.
• Power: Saturn currently in Sagittarius until December 19th, resides in your house of home, family and foundation of life, emphasizing, preserving security and improving upon what you have already gained at this time. The decisions you make at this time will have long-term consequences and effects. In addition realizing that when Saturn moves into the house of creativity you’ll have the Universe on your side, enabling you to take anything that demonstrates your goals/ambitions and molding them into something special. Diet is also an area to be aware of in order to restrict foods that your body reacts to with imbalance. Listen to the “messages’ your body sends. Cleaning up your life will be the focus for 2017, not forgetting to have compassion for people close and around you. You may still have to confront experiences form the past in order to get rid of them once and for all, however the Universe is again on your side to help you “breeze” through everything you’re confronted with. In essence, 2017 is the year to really “polish” the facets of your character and make them shine.
• Money: Jupiter in Libra until October 10th emphasizes how you present yourself to the world and how the world sees you. You need to think big and do everything you can to showcase your talents with the intent to attract attention. Once Jupiter retrogrades February 6th - June 9th, the highlight is more internal, building a strong, harmonious relationship with Self and finding weaknesses that inhibit self-expression, empowering you to take courageous steps into the unknown. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on February 10th, effects the house of groups, friends, hopes and wishes, indicating a possibility of unexpected separations, change of job, home or certain friends. A time to make appropriate changes to hopes/wishes, especially if they’re creative. This is also a time when, however things have been going expect a sudden turn of events, you may even find yourself coming to the front/center of attention. The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Pisces, February 26th, indicates that if you’re not clear about anything you’re being asked to do you should go to the source, speaking clearly and and simply in order to avoid misunderstandings. By the time August arrives, the opportunity for achievement with a creative venture comes to reality. Saturn currently in Sagittarius until December 19th, is urging you to build a firmer foundation for projects, plans and ideas, in order to gain greater recognition/interest. The emphasis to make all your endeavors solid is even stronger when Saturn retrogrades April 6th - August 29th. Mercury retrograde in Taurus, April 9th - May 3rd, will shine a light on joint financial partnership changes that may have to be made, but not a time to put pen to paper until after the cycle is over. The next Mercury retrograde in Virgo, August 12th - September 5th, will make financial negotiations difficult and even more so if you have to sign a contract to start work/project, most of all make sure what you’re being offered serves your needs. The last retrograde December 2nd -22nd in Sagittarius, focuses on how you want to expand horizons/move forward with the things you’re trying to accomplish.
• The best financial aspect this year will be Jupiter moving into Scorpio and your house of money material possessions and self-worth. Everything you have been working on up to this point will now have a chance to be transformed into considerable monetary gain, if you’ve paid attention to detail and implemented new structures to support your projects. This isn’t a a time to “hide” but to put your best foot forward and work with those of like-mind who will support you along the way. By the end of this cycle November 2018, your finances should have moved from a minus to plus.
• Sex: Venus in your house of long-term partnerships, retrogrades March 4th - April 15th, in the sign of Aries, highlighting being empowered about the type of person you want to be be with and what you want fro love. There’ll be plenty of opportunity for love but you should avoid acting on impulse during the retrograde cycle or focusing primarily on the physical. This cycle is not a good one to start anything new either. If you do it will be over by October - unless you want a relationship that is short-term. Venus will retrograde back into Pisces, April 1st - April 28th, signifying there is work to be done and to avoid being caught up in the fantasy aspect of love and nothing else. Relationships could come to a sudden end early August without warning, or at least drastically change. If this happens it’’ll cause you to reconsider how you interact with others on a personal level.
• Power: Pluto now sits in your house of home, family and foundation of life, focusing on transformations that need to happen for your home to be more comfortable, stable and secure. Issues that effect the stability and security of your home, that seem out of your control, will be easier to resolve when Saturn joins Pluto in this house in December. Saturn always brings stability/ways to create it so that any problems you’re currently experiencing should be taken care of. With family, especially the mother, you may find yourself in a position where it’s necessary to clarify feelings about Self and your needs so that you feel more empowered about being independent.
• The key message for 2017. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, whether from friends, family or of a spiritual nature. If you understand and follow the planetary cycles, the support will be there when you need it.
• Money: With Pluto in your third house of business, projects plans and ideas, the Universe is showing you that aspects of this area of life need a major overhaul. The internal blocks and fears that prevent you from using more of your creative potential must be overcome, because the ideas you’re working on now and the way you communicate them to the public are stale and stagnant and not having a profound effect on those who hear what you have to say. That’s why it feels as if you’re taking two steps forward and one step backwards. Once Saturn joins Pluto in this house December 19th, you’ll be at the point where it’ll be very clear revamping is desperately needed. Currently Saturn is in Sagittarius,, residing over the house of money, material possessions and self-worth, urging you to be honest about how you earn money and how you should take responsibility for the financial issues you’re experiencing. Once Saturn retrogrades April 6th - August 25th, financial increase will slow down and you’ll need to re-asses what to do to fix it. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo February 10th, effects career, goals, ambitions, authority and power, indicating that the support you’ve received in this area, especially from people in authority/power could end, which will reveal the flaws/weaknesses that need strengthening. Once you’re free you can focus on being more independent in thinking and action. By the end of August, new doors will open to fill the void. With Venus in Aries and going retrograde March 4th - April 15th, the relationship with employees and employers will be the focus. During this particular cycle be careful of conflict that gets blown out of proportion and causes considerable disharmony.. Changes/many false starts could also occur that are unnerving and disruptive. By early October, some aspect of work will come to an end, either by the impetus of others or your own actions.
• Mercury retrograde in Virgo, August 12th - September 5th, indicates you’ll have to go back to the “drawing board”, to look at whether or not what you’re doing actually serves your needs/anyone else or is it just a one-sided endeavor. By the end of the year Mercury retrograde in Sagittarius, December 2nd - 22nd, emphasizes it’s really time to think differently with a different approach to making money. Luckily Jupiter moving into your sign on October 10th for one year, brings many opportunities for you to reinvent how you present yourself to the world. A time to prosper, succeed, overcome and assert yourself forward in new ways. You’ll have a lot of offers to choose from throughout this cycle, so be alert, perceptive and aware so yo make the right choices. However, be mindful of the fact that Jupiter acts as a “magnifying glass”, highlighting strengths and weaknesses.
• Sex: When it comes to love you’ll need to keep your feet firmly on the ground and not get caught up in fantasizing about any aspect of your love-life/romance because with this year’s astrology aspects your bubble is very likely to burst. Commitments of some kind need to be made with your partner in order to avoid misunderstandings or miscommunication. Try to be practical and realistic, especially around the New Moon Solar Eclipse February 26th. When Venus retrogrades back into Pisces April 1st - April 28th, you’ll have to spend some time in quiet introspection, to review how and why things are the way they are in love and what you can do to improve things/get a different outcome. Bearing your Soul to your partner doesn’t help either. When Mercury retrogrades in Taurus, April 9th - May 3rd, the value of love in your life will be at the forefront. Don’t take anything for granted or expect more than your partner can or is wiling to give. Al this should be discussed at some point. Ultimately you have to ask yourself is it worth it to spend time and energy with someone who expects/wants different things.
• Power: With Jupiter in Libra, in your house of sorrow, self-undoing, spirituality and karmic debt, it would be wise, once Jupiter retrogrades, February 6th - June 9th, to focus on building some type of spiritual relationship with Self and a regimen that involves meditation or some type of similar modality. You need this, so you can have a clearer perspective of what motivates you, why you do the things you do and how you can create more positive outcomes in your life. In addition being more aware of the people you associate with, bring into your life, whether business or personal. It seems you trust the wrong people, seeing what you want to see/hear, give them qualities they don’t have ignore instincts and then lash out when things go wrong (Scorpio sting). When Jupiter retrogrades all this will be brought to your attention. The key is not to run or ignore what you’re experiencing, thinking, feeling but instead to confront these issues and at least try to develop a more secure relationship of self-awareness and self understanding. In the end you’ll come to the realization there’s still a lot you don’t know and have yet to learn about life and people, while maintaining higher ideals and standards.
• Money: Saturn currently in your sign until December 19th, has presented blocks/resistances to goals, which in the end will prove to be positive and instill many valuable learning lessons. Once Saturn retrogrades April 6th - August 25th, you’ll have to stop and take a look at these “lessons”, so you can understand exactly what it is the Universe is trying to teach you. Pluto in the house of money, material possessions and self worth, urges you to overhaul this area of life, internally/externally. In particular how you earn money, so that you’re strong enough to confront and overcome the fears/insecurities of starting something new and powerful. Saturn will move into this house in December to join Pluto for three years, you’ll feel the need to create a stronger structure of ideas to support growth and future success. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo, February 10th, indicates that new people are coming (August), once you’ve “cleaned house”, to remove people/situations that don’t have a positive effect on your life. These new individuals will be the ones to help open new doors of opportunity. It won’t be easy to let go, because there’s fear of being left behind circulating amongst existing acquaintances. In August the new ideas you start to implement could actually solve a few dilemmas/crises you’ve been experiencing, connected to projects/plans. When Mercury retrogrades in Taurus, April 9th - May 3rd, employees/employers from the past will re-surface making offers you may or may not be able to refuse. August 12th - September 5th, Mercury retrogrades again, this time in Virgo, a cycle to see, know and understand your needs are not being served by those in authority/power. A realization that could spur career change by the end of the year. By the final Mercury retrograde in Sagittarius, December 2nd - 22nd, you’ll have to decide how you’re going to move forward out of your comfort zone and where to.
• Jupiter will move into Scorpio for one year on October 10th, in the house of sorrow, self-undoing, karmic debit and spirituality. This will be a time to look at how the past has shaped your present and possible future, especially where home, family and foundation of life are concerned. You’ll have to confront aspects of these areas in order to move forward and be prepared for Jupiter moving into your sign November 2018 for one year, realizing you can’t hold on to the past, mistakes or sorrows, if you want to be more empowered about creating a life that makes you happy. It an be done because Scorpio represents the Phoenix arising out of its own ashes of self-destruction. Therefore transformation is the key and not to allow anyone to hold you back tethered to the past because of their own fears of being abandoned. Adding something spiritual to your schedule would be a good idea too, helping you to learn how to be “quiet” and go within for answers and being a t peace with Self.
• Sex: Venus will retrograde in your house of love, March 4th - April 15th. emphasizing to look beyond the physical and into the deeper aspects of your partner in order to become closer. Learning how to actually like the person you’re with and forge mutual understanding will be important. Venue moves back into Pisces, April 1st - April 28th, a sign that the foundation of your love-life is based more on the fantasy aspect and not so much in reality. Uranus is also in Aries, in the same house until May 2018, indicating that there may be unexpected separations occurring without warning. At the same time learning how to be independent in a relationship, so you’re both able to “breathe” and not feel suffocated. Jupiter in Libra retrograde February 6th - June 9th, highlights this fact. Friends first, lovers later.
• Power: Being your own person is the message for 2017 and not allowing others to keep you stagnant or make you feel guilty for wanting to focus on your own interests. The Full Moon Solar Eclipse in Pisces, February 6th, will take the “veil” away in order for you to see the dynamic in home, family, foundation of life and how your current perceptions of it effect it and to some degree also joint financial partnerships. Ultimately, you have to be more committed to the things you want to do and not take people close to you at “face value” when they say they support your efforts and goals. They have to mean it and demonstrate it. In 2017, if you’re willing to apply effort, focus and be honest about what you want, things will begin to come together.
• Health/diet should not be forgotten in 2017, avoiding food that is too acidic and listening to your body when ti reacts to something it doesn’t like. Seek out a nutritionist for help.
• Money: Pluto is in your sign until 2023, placing emphasis on the way you present yourself to the world and the way the world sees you. Challenging opportunities to change your ways will be consistently presented, in order for you to look from the inside out, how you interact/deal with others. This aspect also highlights secret involvements, that if not based in integrity/honesty will create an undermining/debilitating effect on progress, people and prosperity, having a ripple effect into other areas of life. Once Saturn moves into your sign December 19th for three years, you’ll start to feel stronger and more focused towards goals and willing to take on more responsibility to make the foundation strong, plus reaping the rewards of all your hard work. During the Pluto/Saturn cycle many aspects of your life will be transformed, as long as you make decisions with discernment and forethought.. These transformations taking place will have the ability to reinstate and resurrect negative situations into positive ones, changing your life for the better, especially in the home, family, and foundation of life. In addition, if you’ve been working on career change, you’ll begin to see your ideas coming to fruition and success. Therefore, it’s wise to start planning now, what you want to do and how you’re going to make things happen. A caterpillar transforming into a butterfly is the image to focus on this year, if you’re able to move forward without fear. When Pluto retrogrades April 20th - September 28th, you’ll definitely be confronted with many debilitating aspects of Self that still remain as blocks to your progress. However, if you have the courage to look at these fears, you’ll overcome them with ease. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse February 6th will bring an end to joint financial partnerships associated with groups/friends. It will leave a void but a new opportunity will present itself by the end of August. When Jupiter retrogrades in Libra, February 6th - June 9th, partnerships with people in authority/power connected to career and ambitions, will need improvement. These partnerships may not last and you may find that while Jupiter is in Scorpio October 10th for one year, you’ll be on the move with your own projects ready for success. Be sure to leave on a good note without resentment. Mercury retrograde in your sign until January 8th, influences how you communicate to others, especially connected to work,. Are you taken seriously, or are you repressed and cold, open and sensitive to the needs of others. The New Moon Solar Eclipse on February 26th could reveal lies, things and things hidden, connected to projects, plans and ideas, siblings and relatives. If you have to sign anything associated with joint financial partnerships, read between the lines first and go to the source if there’s something your don’t understand. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in August could have a major effect on finances, that you didn’t see coming and influence you to either change the way you earn money or your place of employment makes sudden changes that effect earning ability. The Venus retrogrades into Pisces April 1st - April 28th, you’ll need to be really seeing and hearing clearly everything you’re being told concerning projects, plans and ideas. Avoid being misled by people making false promises that just aren’t true. If you do your own research you’ll find this out for yourself. Listen to your instincts and you’ll avoid disappointment and trouble.
• Once Jupiter enters Scorpio on October 10th for one year, you’ll embark upon a new cycle of working with people of like-mind to make your hopes/wishes tangible, reaching out to large groups in a more creative format.
• Sex: Throughout the Pluto transit in your sign you have to be careful of consciously or unconsciously attracting people into your life that are undermining, jealous and dishonest. People who would infiltrate your life and cause upset/disharmony in love-life in particular and be potentially harmful if not paying attention. The areas of life to be aware of are career, goals, authority, power, home and family, this is where the “darkness’ resides. When Mercury retrogrades in Taurus, in the house of romance, April 9th - May 3rd, assessing the worth/value of love in your life will be important, while also looking at childhood influences that have shaped and affected self-worth, how you love and feeling loved. The key to happiness in love is to appreciate the person you’re with for who and what they are and being supportive of their feelings/needs, especially as Capricorn has a tendency to be cold and insensitive at times, focused only on what they want. Because of the undermining, jealous influence surrounding romance, it wold be wise to keep your personal life/feelings private from others who don’t need to know the details of your love-life, only you and your partner should know.
• Power: Saturn is currently in Sagittarius effecting sorrow, self-undoing, karmic debt and spirituality, plus all things hidden, until December 19th, when Saturn moves into Capricorn. While Saturn remains in Sagittarius, being more disciplined and aware of past mistakes, obstacles, difficulties that you’ve experienced and caused problems, will help you to overcome the Effect of these situations in your life. Understanding that truth and honesty are very important to abide by to the best of your ability and learning from the past in order to create a better future, by expanding your consciousness to go within and do some self-introspection. In addition paying attention to where you’re going and who with is important, so you’re not led astray on tangents to nowhere. When Saturn retrogrades, April 6th - August 25th, stop and look at how far you’ve come and what has occurred in the last six months. This awareness of your life will give you an indication of what can be done differently or not at all. This is the message for 2017. The course your life takes is very important as Saturn moves towards your sign later this year, when the rewards can and will come if you listen to the Sound of the Universe.
• Money: Saturn in Sagittarius guides you to look at the structure, weakness and strengths of hopes/wishes involving friends and groups of people. You may feel, especially when Saturn retrogrades, April 6th - August 25th, that everything has stagnated and come to a standstill. This may or may not be possible because it could be time for you to move forward in a new direction and leave this behind. Once Saturn moves into Capricorn in December, you’ll see/know very clearly what action you need to take. The New Moon Solar Eclipse, February 6th effects money, material possessions ands self-worth, wiping away forms of earning that aren’t allowing you to prosper. Once this aspects hits you’ll have a clearer perspective of how to maximize your personal talents. Most important thing, pick and choose opportunities with care and don’t allow others to mislead you, going off on tangents to nowhere, purely on a whim or for their own benefit. Venus retrograde in Aries, March 4th - April 15th, places emphasis on projects, plans and ideas. The question being, how are you going to make money with the ideas you’re working on, how do you get the public on board and how do you market what you have to offer? Once Venus moves back into Pisces, April 1st - April 28th, money will again be the highlight. This particular cycle is one, where, if you’re spiritually inclined, can turn a dream into reality and financial prosperity, start with prosperity affirmations, then creative visualization (read the book). Jupiter in Libra indicates it would be a good idea to join forces with people of like-mind who can help you expand horizons with the public, in order to be recognized for what you do. Once Jupiter retrogrades, February 6th - June 9th, you should review what you’ve accomplished so far and see if there’s anything you can do bigger and better. Jupiter will be moving into Scorpio and your house of career, goals and ambitions, October 10th for one year. During this time you’ll have major support from the Universe to really make your mark and achieve significant recognition. A time to emerge from your cocoon to become who and what you always wanted to be and knew you were, tapping into your personal power source to achieve the accolades you deserve. Mercury retrograde in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, will influence you to look at joint financial partnerships to see whether or not they currently serve your needs or draining time and energy. The December retrograde 2nd - 22nd could bring the return of a friend/group situation. It would be wise to not get too involved because by this time you’ll be moving in a new direction.
• Sex: The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon in Leo February 10th, effects long-term partnerships, an aspect that heralds a big change or ending in personal/business affairs and/or open enemies (people you know don’t like you). In the personal area, it could be a simple case of not being happy about the way things have been going and decide to initiate a drastic change, which could mean making alterations or just leaving. Think things through before making a final decision, don’t act from impulse or emotion. By the end of August, personal relationships should be in a better place, even if you did decide to leave your existing partner, although they may try to come back August 12th - September 5th, Mercury retrograde in Virgo. One of the main thing to pay attention to with love is communication. Try to come to agreement/understanding of the type of commitment/relationship you and your partner want, then the relationship will run smoothly, leaving room for growth and a deeper relationship.
• Power: Pluto in Capricorn, in the house of sorrow, self-undoing, karmic debt, spirituality and all things hidden, empowers you to focus on a higher purpose - your life purpose and prosperity thinking. Consider using meditation, visualization and other similar spiritual modalities that motivate you, to overcome any and all negativity directed towards you by people who are jealous and don’t have your best interests at heart. Once Saturn joins Pluto December 19th for three years, you’ll start to see the rewards of all your spiritual work coming to fruition. In August the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse highlights a time when, positively many problems are resolved and the end of upsetting circumstances in your life become a reality instead of a fantasy.
• Money: Jupiter has been in your house of joint financial partnerships since September 2016 and will stay there until October 10th when it moves into Scorpio for one year. When this move takes places issues, opportunities, weaknesses, good luck, travel, literary, publishing and beliefs. will be the focus as you make an effort to really expand into new territory., areas and you’ll have to be alert snd aware to see and know who wants to help and who just wants a “free ride”. People from other countries and working in other countries is very likely during this cycle. Legal matters will also come to the forefront. This particular aspect will urge you to transform yourself and life into something that can and will attract good luck into your life and it’s important that you believe that the Universe will open doors for you to make positive change happen. It’s important to remember that Jupiter is a “magnifying glass” and highlights both the good and not so good aspects of life and character. Throughout this cycle here will be many people coming into your life to help you . Jupiter will retrograde in Libra February 6th - June 9th, focusing on the deeper motivations/karma and aspects of joint financial partnerships, what is really going on here that you didn’t notice before? Complete honesty is needed, if you know, feel, sense, something is wrong it probably is. By the end of this Jupiter transit the partnership could very easily fold. If so, it’s for the best. Jupiter also protects, so know that regardless of the house it is in, you are under the keen Jupiter eye, helping your intuition to be sharp enough to know who is a friend or enemy. Venus retrogrades in your house of money, material possessions and self-worth, March 4th - April 15th, a time when how you feel about money will be at the forefront of your mind and a desire to do better, but how? Write all your thoughts down and then review to see which idea stirs your spirit and soul. Self-Confidence is going to be a major key to your success. This is not a time to hide or be in the shadows. Mold and shape your ideas to be more financially lucrative and appealing to the public. Venus will move back into Pisces April 1st - 28th, This cycle requires you give deep thought to how you can attract prosperity and opportunity into your life using a visual format. There’s money to be made here. This also includes how you present yourself to the world. What is it that people see and are they drawn to your vibration - the “energy”you exude, (Pisces is the most spiritual sign of the horoscope). If you work from the inside out, as all retrogrades suggest, you will be able to create a winning formula for success. One of the most important aspects of Venus in Pisces retrograde is to be more aware of whether or not you’re being a martyr because you “wear your heart on your sleeve” and attract people who take and give nothing back in return. Then you end up feeling hurt and wallow in self-pity, blaming everyone except Self. If you feel out of place in the world, it’s because you have yet to come to terms with the fact that there are things about you that make you different from others and you’ve yet to understand that these differences are your assets. If you can learn how to mold/shape them to your benefit they can be used to forge your way very successfully in the world. The Solar Eclipse New Moon in Pisces, February 26th, will bring disappointment as a result of certain people not following through with right action, even though you’re assessment of certain situations is correct However, make sure you think things through carefully before deciding on your next move.
• By beginning of August, unexpected change happens, ending a depressing cycle in your life. As a result new people will step forward to help you move to the next level and put aspects of your life back together. Saturn retrograde in your house of career, goals, authority and power, April 6th - August 25th, holds you back from moving forward until you have the right formula for success. This will be the last retrograde in this sign because Saturn moves in to Capricorn, the house of groups, friends, hopes and wishes, December 19th for three years. This transit will definitely help you build a strong foundation for success and solidify everything that you’ve had in mind for sometime. You may even use past ideas for future progress when Mercury retrogrades in Sagittarius December 2nd - 22nd. People with power from the past will then step forward and prove to be useful.
• Sex: The focus is on whether or not you’re getting the best out of love or are you being over-critical and “pushing” partners away. Probably a bit of both. Therefore, when Mercury retrogrades in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, be careful what you say and how you say it. Your partner could be offended and hard to get back on track. Forethought will prevent you from looking foolish and a “nit-picker”, remember you have faults too. Very few relationships, if any, are perfect, but if you’re willing to consistently work at it you can definitely get close to perfection, harmony and balance.
• Power: A lot of good things can happen this year to restore success and power back into your life. By early October you should start to see the beginning of a project you started in the months prior, bearing fruit and bringing opportunities to make money. Issues of self-worth concerning these projects will start to plague you from early April, but at least you ‘ll be motivated to look at every detail that can be improved upon. Groups, friends, hopes and wishes will be consistently going through a transformation process with Pluto in Capricorn effecting this area of life. As a result some friends may leave your life and hopes/wishes change to be replaced by new ones. Once Saturn joins Pluto there will be stability and you’ll be able to focus on building new structures for the things you want to accomplish and most ail “breaking the mold” to try something new and not allowing other people’s problems to drain your energy or steer you off course.
• In 2017, if you’re cautious and patient you’ll succeed and get stronger and better equipped to deal with the undermining influence that seems to hover around, waiting to step in and destroy. But if you have the courage and confidence to use Pisces intuition as a serious “weapon” this won’t happen.