Forming partnerships with people of like-mind, who can further your efforts towards being more in the public eye, social media etc., anything connected to PR, Fashion and marketing will be successful, with Jupiter in this area of life. Making connections with people of other cultures, abroad, will be even more beneficial. While Jupiter is retrograde, February 6th - June 9th, you should stop and review what you have accomplished so far, and strengthen weaknesses that need to be addressed. After June 9th, new people and opportunities will present themselves to help you move to the next level. Take note that honesty will be the best policy during this cycle, whether fro you or others.
Oct 10th 2017, Jupiter moves into Scorpio for one year, into your house of joint financial partnerships, the past, karma and secret enemies. Throughout this cycle you can’t afford to let you guard down, give people qualities they don’t have, or hear what you want to hear, without getting to know who you’re dealing with first. You will also be faced with mistakes from the past, to learn from and not repeat. Jealousy will be prevalent, as you begin to succeed in your objectives, because of this it will be difficult to trust unless it has been duly earned.
You will be filled with remarkable new ideas to promote and opportunities to network/meet new people wiling to help/support you, bringing with them new job offers. While Jupiter is in direct motion (not retrograde), it would be wise to consider a new form of employment, that “stretches” your talents/abilities to new levels but doesn’t cause overwork or stress. At the same time there is a possibility of romance in the employment area of life, which should be handled with care an caution before getting too involved.
While Jupiter is retrograde, February 6th - June 9th, You’ll definitely feel that current employment isn’t serving your needs, monetarily or on a deep level of fulfillment you could do better. However, wait until the retrograde is over before making a move. In the meantime, explore all options. Anything connected to animals, health, nature, social work, helping others is strongly favored.
There will be help, support and wisdom of others to help you improve Self, creative endeavors, make more money, travel, expand, grow and eventually change job and home. If you’re focused on make life changes in order to be happier and more fulfilled, you’ll find the Universe on your side. The Jupiter retrograde February 6th - June 9th, is a time to look introspectively within, in particular at childhood issues/experiences that effect happiness and your ability to have more confidence in Self to achieve. If you’re deeply honest you’ll see very clearly where the problem lies. During the retrograde you may also decide to form partnerships with people who are creative and share similar visions/mindset. Once Jupiter moves forward June 9th, you should be ready to start slowly putting ideas into place. Saturn still in Sagittarius, April 6th - August 25th, also retrograde will be the stabilizing force needed to be implemented, so that everything is solid with a firm foundation before presenting your ideas to the world.
October 10th, Jupiter moves into Scorpio for one year, in your house of work and health. This means that throughout this cycle you’ll be inundated with offers to transform what you do into something much greater. Travel overseas is also a possibility and working with people from other cultures/countries. Don’t be surprised if working becomes your base of operation. Ultimately the structure of existing joint financial partnerships will change in order to accommodate this expansion and increase.
Most importantly be careful of health and well-being during this time because stress/digestive/reproductive issue are another aspect to pay attention to, because of much activity going on in this area of life. 2017 is a year to think BIG!
At some point in 2017 you have to seriously consider moving, or at least making significant changes/restructuring to your foundation of life, in order for expansion and growth to take place. Working from home and forming partnerships with people outside of your familiar comfort zone are important factors to consider. The structure you’ve relied upon for so long will no longer work or bring the rewards you’re expecting and/or need. Therefore fearlessness to step into the unknown and try something new are favorably/strongly highlighted this year. The Jupiter retrograde February 6th - June 9th, is a time to assess existing partnerships/relationships that seem to be holding you back in stagnation. Once Jupiter moves forward being in action to implement new ideas must be top of the list of things to do by the time Jupiter moves out of Libra into Scorpio October 10th for one year.
Scorpio is all about regeneration/transformation, so you can’t afford to be insecure about re-inventing life of Self in any way. At the same time Scorpio will bring an undermining influence into your life. A sign to be careful of jealousy and individuals who wish you to fail, because success would mean they’ll be left behind. Remember, you can’t be all things to all people.
Currently, Jupiter the planet of good luck, expansion and growth is retrograde, therefore projects, plans and ideas that depend on outward success, have little, if any chance of increase or expansion. The wise course of action between February 6th - June 9th, would be to plan and discuss with others, in order to gather information needed for later growth. If you try to push forward, disregarding the retrograde, you’ll only have Self to blame for the problems that manifest along the way and lack of support. In addition to this, be careful of what you say and how you say it - the effect of your words. The outcome of ignoring this advice, misinformation, exaggeration/white lies that come back to “haunt” you.
Once Jupiter moves into Scorpio October 10th, you must take care and caution when it comes to changing aspects of your foundation of life/home/family environment or there’s a strong possibility that outside influences will “force” change on to you. If you’ve been on the right side of Natural Law the changes will be beneficial and bring opportunity to travel. However, the downside of Jupiter in Scorpio, is that it brings the negative influence of others to the forefront. Individuals who could lead you astray into situations that will have not too positive outcomes. This, from a positive viewpoint gives you the opportunity to see and know who your enemies are and remove them from your life during the Jupiter in Scorpio cycle. In other words, don’t keep your enemies close.
Jupiter in Libra currently resides in your house of money, material possessions and self-worth until October 2017. At this time Jupiter is retrograde, February 6th - June 9th. During this transit, self-worth, self-image, self-confidence, feelings about money/how you earn it are the highlights. In order for you to increase finances it’s necessary for your prosperity consciousness to be in harmony with the Universe/Laws of abundance. At the same time looking to see how self-image can be improved, so you can attract bigger/better opportunities into your life that serve your needs to expand later. Anything of a visual nature, the public, PR, marketing and social media are areas to look at for expansion. The more creative the idea the better, with an element of risk. This is not a time to fear stepping into the unknown. Once Jupiter moves forward on June 6th, the energy to prosper, succeed, negotiate, overcome obstacles will be in full force, assuming you’ve done the work during the retrograde cycle. The ability to do better, with a sense of assertiveness will be at your fingertips.
Jupiter will move into Scorpio October 10th, for one year, touching base in your house of projects, business plans, ideas, learning and short journeys. A time to put plans into action and have a broader perspective of how to get things done. The more you’re able to develop a stronger relationship with Self and money, with a touch of confidence in your abilities, the greater chance of success. Plus any partnerships formed between June 6th - October 10th, should be with people who have a clear vision of how success can be achieved, upcoming trends and what the public wants.
With Jupiter in your sign you should be all set to make your mark in the world. Right now Jupiter is retrograde until June 9th, therefore use this time to go within and eliminate stagnation, fear, weaknesses and negativity effecting Self and life. This action will leave room for new/better things to come. How you present Self to the world, how people see you and people you join forces with are all positive aspect of Jupiter in your sign. If you’re going to present projects/Self to the public in any format you must be on top of everything that needs to be done to make your presentation better. Courage, daring, boldness are the words to remember to empower good luck and recognition in your life.
As Jupiter moves into Scorpio for one year October 10th, your house of money, material possessions and self worth will be affected. If your not ready to assert Self, start a business, negotiate by then you’ll be left behind by the Universe. You have the potential to greatly increase your financial worth and earning potential during the Jupiter in Scorpio cycle, as long as you’re in touch with what the public wants, regardless of the upcoming recession next year. The world is your oyster and will continue this way if you do what needs to be done to change Self/life in 2017.
In 2017 you have to asses the value of partnerships formed, contractual agreements and how you choose to expand out into the public to make money. If you’re holding onto certain beliefs about prosperity that aren’t in harmony with Natural Law or Laws of Prosperity, you’ll find it difficult to increase or make headway. While Jupiter is retrograde February 6th - June 9th, you’ll feel the need to be more introspective about people you’ve brought into your life, that really don’t have your best interests at heart, if you’re really honest, (Jupiter), with Self. As a result of allowing theses individuals into your life they have created a “dark cloud” over everything you try to do. Adding a spiritual modality like meditation into your daily regimen, would help tremendously to give you clearer insight and stronger instincts. Also in order to overcome this negativity, you need to develop a stronger/deeper relationship with Self, not “second guess” your instincts or give people qualities they don’t have. Take responsibility/commit to improving your life and circumstances, integrating a broader vision of how to make money, be happier/fulfilled and successful.
With Saturn currently in your house of money, material possessions and self worth, about to retrograde April 6th - August 25th, it may seem to be an “uphill climb” to expand, grow and do better. Saturn is responsible for this, slowing things down, so you can learn the necessary “lessons” needed to make this part of your life easier and smooth flowing. When Saturn moves into Capricorn December 19th for approximately 3yrs, it really will be time to restructure projects, plans and ideas, letting the old ones go, replaced by something new, innovative and creative. Saturn will just make life harder if you continue to hold on.
Jupiter moves out of Libra into Scorpio, October 10th for one year, bringing with it opportunity to transform your life in many aspects. In particular how you present yourself to the world, how the world sees you and the way you interact/deal with others. These behaviors will need to change, as the old you won’t get the positive results Jupiter promises to bestow. Jupiter is a “magnifying glass”, showing each person very clearly what needs to go and what needs to stay. Therefore if you find things going awry, not working out and people not responding positively, you’ll know you’re on the wrong track. During this Jupiter transit, the energy to start a new business, settle disagreements/differences, succeed, overcome and prosper, are all available to you. You can be true to your sign of Scorpio, the symbol of the Phoenix arising from its own ashes of the past or be consumed by your own sorrow and self-undoing. Remember challenges are opportunities to grow.
Friends and large groups are the catalyst for good luck in 2017, while Jupiter is in Libra. Right now it’s retrograde, urging you to re-evaluate people in your life, to see whether they’re a hindrance or support. When it comes to promoting ideas, how you communicate them to the world is largely dependent on whether you’re willing to try something new, like a social media campaign, public speaking, or stick to what you know best. The most important thing to remember is your uniqueness and not being afraid to show it, a key element to achieving your goals. Anything connected to writing, taking a short course of study to enhance worth/value will serve you well. As Jupiter moves forward June 6th, you should be in a strong position to make hopes and wishes come true.
Jupiter changes signs on October 10th, moving into Scorpio for one year in to your house of karmic debt, spirituality, the hidden, endings, sorrow and self-undoing. During this cycle you’ll be motivated by the Universe to turn past/present negative situations into positive ones. In addition to seeing clearly people and situations in your life that need to be left behind. You can’t be all things to all people and allow them to hold you back in stagnation. Affirmation to remember, let go and let God.
Now is the time to review goals and ambitions while Jupiter is retrograde in Libra February 6th - June 9th. Ask Self, what are the weaknesses/strengths of what you have planned? Taking into consideration that whatever you do now will have long-term consequences, so you must choose wisely. Old structures of presentation and how people see you needs to change or be relinquished, replaced by something new and refreshing. Being intuitive enough to sense/feel trends is an important factor to your success. Have the courage, determination, fortitude and perseverance to work diligently towards your goals and garner positive forces/people to help/support you.
When Jupiter moves into Scorpio October 10th, it will be time to really make an effort to manifest hopes/wishes in a tangible format, reaching out to larger groups of people for your presence, knowledge to be felt and known. Scorpio in this house of groups, friends, hopes wishes and idealism, highlights success with the right people at the right time - emphasizing that uniqueness/creativity will bring unexpected opportunities to increase finances.
Expansion and growth are inevitable this year. As long as you join forces with the right people who are on the “same page”, there’s no reason for you to fail. People of other cultures, traveling to far away places should also to be taken into consideration, in conjunction to starting something new to broaden your perspective of your personal life purpose. Legal matters are also positively highlighted. While Jupiter is retrograde, February 6th - June 9th, give very serious thought to what it is you actually want to accomplish. Can you achieve your highest potential, do you have what it takes? Nothing less will do. Anything connected to the entertainment industry, fashion, writing and teaching should also be looked at.
The Jupiter movement into Scorpio, October 10th for one year, affects career, goals and ambitions that no longer serve a positive purpose in your life and are pulling you into a downward spiral. This is a cycle where you have the capability to rise to great heights of achievement and recognition. Don’t hold back or ignore instincts, you’re on track and just need to be focused on your goals in 2017.
Joint financial partnerships are the issue now, especially with Jupiter retrograde. Aspects of the partnership that don’t make you happy should not be ignored. The “writing is on the wall” and it maybe time to cut your losses and move on to do your own thing. Once Jupiter moves forward June 6th, this will be the time to implement any changes you’ve decided upon. Take into consideration, having people around you that don’t have your best interests at heart doesn’t help to achieve anything positive.
Jupiter will be changing signs October 10th, moving into Scorpio and giving you the power to finally once and for all rid yourself of people, things and situations, that hold you back from growing and learning. In spite of this there will be secret enemies plotting/wishing for you to fail in your progress. However, bear in mind that light is ultimately stronger than darkness and negativity eventually destroys itself. You reap what you sow! Try to forgive and forget so that you’re not bound to negativity, negative people or have to repeat certain experiences again. Consider a retreat, change of home, restructuring the home, repairing/restoring enabling you to re-evaluate Self, life and future intentions. This will help to put you on the right track to success without hindrance from people who don’t have your best interests at heart.
This year, with Venus retrograde in your sign, March 4th - April 15th, you will be influenced to take a closer, deeper look at how you present yourself in the area of love and the way people respond. Aries is fire, passion and action, so you may find that your love-life reflects these traits. All passion and action but nothing too deep and meaningful. This is your challenge during the retrograde period. Try to tap into the softer side of you and the deeper side of those you love, while making an effort to understand/feel the meaning of loving another person. The “reward” will be feelings being unveiled that you never knew you possessed and learning to be comfortable with them.
The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo February 10th, could bring an end to a love-affair, but this will be temporary, because by the New Moon Solar Eclipse August 21st, the door will be once more open for someone significant to enter your life, bringing the type of happiness that you’ve yet to experience.
Jupiter is also retrograde in Libra (your opposite sign), February 6th - June 9th. Therefore don’t fear looking at love with more permanent eyes, especially because when this aspect moves forward on June 9th, you could meet “the one” before Jupiter moves into Scorpio October 10th. It’ll be worth the wait.
With Venus being retrograde February 6th - June 9th, the focus will be on working harder to make love relationships what you want them to be. In addition learning that it’s really not a good idea to mix love into your place of employment A healthier love-life depends on you being able to have discernment in your choices and not putting yourself in a position of creating unnecessary negativity that could have been avoided. Also, treating your partner with kindness love and respect, while being sensitive to their needs and feelings. Venus retrograde in Aries sits in your house of sorrow, self-undoing, karmic debt, spirituality and all things hidden. This is a cycle of understanding that successful relationships are not just focused on the physical aspects of a person but learning how to be a friend too. At least you’d be able to get to know whom you’re dealing with. Impulse and stubbornness doesn’t help either, take your time and move at a slower pace.
In addition to all of the above, being too idealistic about love will definitely get you into trouble and your heart broken this year. Therefore look before you leap and make sure the object of your desire is unattached. There may well be return lovers coming back into your life while Venus and Jupiter are both retrograde, so you should start practicing the word NO, in preparation., never go back, only forward. At the same time don’t be disappointed if lovers don’t follow through with commitments and promises. It’s just a lesson from the Universe, teaching you to make wiser choices in love and to communicate your needs before you get yourself involved too deeply.
Mercury will retrograde in your house of love August 12th - September 5th, during which time you may find your needs are not being met and there’s a chance that either you or your partner will be super-critical. Once Jupiter moves into Scorpio October 10th for one year, you’ll be inundated with choices of love. But be careful, Scorpio and love don’t go too well together, watch out of jealousy and backstabbing.
With so much planetary activity, it’s important to be focused and aware throughout 2017,
With Saturn in your house of long-term love, commitment and honesty are going to be very important in order for personal relationships to have longevity. Hard work will be needed to keep love afloat. Saturn will be in this house until December 19th, when it moves into Capricorn, which will be another “testing” time for you. Also Jupiter will be retrograde in Libra, your house of love, indicating there’ll be a lot of interest towards you as people notice your charisma, even if you don’t. The highlight will be on not repeating mistakes from the past in this area of life.
Venus retrograde in Aries highlights building a friendship with your partner, so that you actually like each other as people, which supports greater tolerance and understanding. Childhood issues that influence how you behave in love will also come to the forefront during this cycle. Being happy is a very important fact to be considered in order for love to be sustained with another person, but this a always a work in progress. In 2017 if you can learn how to communicate with your partner and clearly express feelings, needs and desires, you’ll find that this area of life will be very rewarding.
Once Saturn moves into Capricorn December 19th, you’ll be looking for more stability/security - not just sex. However, relationships could be difficult if you’re with someone who is selfish instead of selfless. This will be an opportunity for you to learn how to stand up for Self in terms of what you want and don’t want. Self-love and Self-esteem are the keys in 2017.
The most important cycle to be aware of in 2017 is that of Pluto and Saturn, both planets effecting the house of long-term love. Pluto remains in Capricorn until 2023. Capricorn rules this area of life in your daily chart, signifying transformation of stagnant, repressed, oppressive viewpoints towards love and marriage, that control personal relationships but also hold back growth. Fear is the reason for this, which must be confronted and removed while Pluto retrogrades April 20th - September 28th. You’ll know when things are going downhill that this is a sign from the Universe to begin serious work on your love-life, taking responsibility for your part in the way things are between you and your partner. Once Saturn enters Capricorn December 19th for three years, you’ll be motivated to rethink commitment, what it means to you and the type of structure/agreement you want in a personal relationship, that would make you happy, even if it means rebuilding from scratch.
In addition to Pluto and Saturn being in Capricorn, you’ll have Jupiter moving from Libra to Scorpio. October 10th for one year, moving into your house of romance, happiness, creativity, childhood and risks. This is an opportunity for you to take a different approach to love and not allow yourself to be a martyr, manipulated or abused by anyone, or “wear your heart on your sleeve”. Learning how to see potential partners for who they are, not what you want them to be, taking off the “rose-colored glasses”. Try to be an individual in a relationship without it becoming all consuming, getting to know the person first before opening your heart too deeply.
2017 is a year to wipe the “love slate” clean and commit to a new powerful attitude of taking responsibility for the love relationship you want in your life.
Saturn in Sagittarius effects the house of love and while the planet is in retrograde motion, April 6th - August 25th, you’ll notice, if you have’t already, that there are significant weaknesses that aren’t supportive of a successful romance. Honesty is the thing to look at and whether or not effort is put into growing together with your partner. During the retrograde the structure and foundation of your love-life will be tested in more ways than one. A time to review what’s important to you but not to force or compel your partner to change when you have work to do also. Unity through diversity should be the goal. Deciding what it is you both want from love, when Mercury retrogrades December 2nd - 22nd. This particular cycle will be a time to “bear your Soul”, being honest and straightforward with your partner. Most of all it would be wise not to indulge in any behavior secretly because you’ll get caught/found out once Mercury moves forward.
The Full moon Lunar Eclipse August 7th, highlights an unexpected separation, temporary or permanent but nonetheless one that has been in the air for a while, which could lead to a truth-telling scenario in December.
2017 is a year to do the right thing in love because of the past which will catch up with you, bringing with it “lessons” to be learned and used as “stepping stones” towards happier healthier love relationships.
Pluto and Saturn in your house of love and romance are the two major forces effecting your chart this year. This house also rules creativity, childhood and risks. In love, Pluto highlights transformation of how you interact on a personal level and the behavior patterns carried from childhood that still promote fear, insecurity and doubt, withholding your ability to really work hard at building something special. Being able to let go and love on a deeper level without fear of rejection or abandonment. At the same time leaving behind past mistakes that led to break-ups and sorrow. When Saturn also enters this house December 19th, the emphasis will be even stronger. A time to take a more adult approach to love, understanding the empowerment and strength that comes when two people are on the same page of understanding towards each other. If you’re able to work through these remaining issues, you’ll find and gain security and stability within Self and a greater sense of fulfillment and happiness.
The Solar Eclipse New Moon in Pisces February 26th, indicates new beginnings in long-term love, solidifying foundations, embarking on a new path of molding/shaping love the way you and your partner feel works best for both of you. Self-love plays an important part in all this and with Jupiter in Libra effecting this particular attribute, you’ll find, during the retrograde February 6th - June 9th, opportunity to feel better about Self and find you really do have the ability to enjoy a successful love relationship.
Jupiter in your sign indicates that as much as you love to love you must be more assertive about exactly what you want a relationship to be, not to be wishy-washy or just go with the flow. Once Jupiter retrogrades February 6th - June 9th, you’ll be inspired to take a long hard look at how you present Self in love and the type of people you attract. Venus your ruling planet is in Aries your opposite sign and in the house of long-term love. Therefore, once Jupiter retrogrades March 4th - April 15th, the same applies, in terms of looking at your behavior/actions in love and the consequences they bring. One of the most important issues to be aware of is getting past the physical aspects of a person and looking deeper within. As long as you focus on the physical it’ll be hard to have a long-term successful relationship that brings fulfillment. True beauty lies within and you have to be able to look at and deal with the true essence of an individual instead of the surface persona.
The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse February 10th will bring a sudden end to a relationship and/or what you thought made you happy in love. Either way it’ll be for the best as you prepare for Jupiter moving into Scorpio October 10th for one year, in the 2nd house of self-worth, self-esteem and self-confidence. During this cycle the Universe will step into empower you to shine, to reach higher, be better and do better in every way possible.
2017 is a year to reach for the Moon and have the Stars too.
This is a year to learn how not to get carried away in love but to keep your feet firmly on the ground
being very clear about your intentions and not getting so caught up in the sexual aspects without getting to know the person you’re involved with. Regardless of whether it’s a temporary love-affair or something more long-term there has to be a commitment of some kind, even if the agreement is based on seeing other people at the same time, at least you’re both on the “same page”. This then creates a structure of support that propels the relationship forward and upward. Otherwise the relationship will appear to be wonderful in the beginning only to “crash” once the novelty has worn off. At the same time you must learn to be more sensitive to the needs of your partner, communicating and listening in order to have an understanding of their needs and desires.
When Mercury retrogrades in Taurus April 9th - May 3rd, giving thought to the value of love in your life and the things you consider precious, that add something special to love, will be at the forefront of your mind. Ultimately, the worth, value and success of love in your life depends on the person you choose and the effort you put into getting to know them.
Jupiter in Libra retrograde February 6th - June 9th highlights being a friend and a lover to your partner, making sure you both have similar hopes and wishes, adding good communication to the mix. With Uranus in Aries in your house of romance and retrograde August 23rd - January 2nd 2018, it’s important to reconsider not only the direction life is taking you but whether or not you’re happy in love, because something has to change! The question is, do you have the courage to confront/make these changes, or will you just ignore them and continue to be unhappy? In the area of love, you need to have more freedom, where both you and your partner understand the concept of being together and independent in the context of a relationship and unity through diversity. You can still be close but you need to allow the relationship to “breathe” otherwise it’ll suffocate and eventually dissolve. These are topics of discussion with your partner early on in the relationship so you’re both clear about what to expect and there are no sudden surprises, . Also keep emotions balanced in order to prevent them spiraling out of control and turning into “world war 3”, which can happen with Uranus in Aries.
Early in October you’ll be ready for a new start in love. What that will be is up to you. You’re the one that has to open the book and write the first chapter. 2017 is a year for new beginnings in love single or attached.
With both Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn this year, changing the way you operate and view life is important and learning to not allow negativity from others to effect what you have with your partner, regardless of how well-meaning a person may seem. At the same time paying attention to emotions, avoiding the temptation of being hyper-sensitive towards your partner, feeling the need to express emotions through logic without thinking things through clearly first. Once Saturn enters Capricorn for three years on December 19th, you’ll be influenced to look at blocks in expression and emotional release, connected to the relationship with your mother. Plus learning to have greater self-control in the area of love by being more aware of the needs of your partner and not just your own. With so much astrological activity in your sign, life as you know it will change whether you like it or not, so this is not a time to get too comfortable in your comfort zone.
In 2017 there’s a lot of potential for tremendous fulfillment to be achieved in love, especially when Mercury retrogrades in Taurus April 9th - May 3rd. As long as you’re willing to work on feeling better about Self overall and letting go of dis-ease, complexes and inhibitions from the past, success and long-lasting love are assured, that will stand the “tests off time” and any turbulence that comes your way.
The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in the house of long-term personal relationships heralds the end of difficulties between you and the person you love and relationships in general - brighter days are ahead. At the same time giving you greater understanding of what it takes for a relationship to work and the effort that goes into it. If you’ve been consistently working towards this goal, you’ll find that the months ahead, particularly mid-August are a time of great positive change. Ultimately. this is a year to gain greater tolerance and insight into your partner, their sensitivities, needs and feelings. If you’re able to communicate with clarity and honestly, you’ll also find by the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, August 7th, the “winds of change” will be urging you to refurbish your life and manner of expression, which will spill over into love. Lesson to remember - make sure you and your partner are serving each other’s need.
Positively, 2017 is a year when many problems you’re faced with are solved once and for all.
Jupiter in Libra falls in your 8th house, focusing on intimate relationships, getting to know and understand the karma you have been you and your partner and the fact that your personal relationships tend to be karmic in nature, very intense and always more going on than is apparent on the surface of the person you’re with. Once Jupiter retrogrades February 6th - June 9th, you may start having dream experiences and insights into having known existing and past lovers before and the karma that brought you together. You’ll feel the urge to know yourself on a much deeper level, which could empower you to have a different experience and outcome in the area of love.
When Mercury retrogrades in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, you night become critical of your partner and find fault. But this could be a “smoke-screen”, hiding the real issue of what you’re not getting from the relationship or your partner. Therefore speak up and be honest about how you feel, then the healing can begin and you’ll be able to use past lessons as stepping stones to deeper profound love in 2017.
The concept and idea of Karma is one that has been around for decades. In today’s culture the word has become associated with revenge, retribution towards another for hurtful deeds done. This statement in itself is a far “stretch” from the truth of Karma.
The word Karma is Sanskrit for Action, In Philosophy it has come to mean the Law of Cause and Effect or action and reaction to which all human conduct is subjected. To some it’s known as the Law of Compensation, in the Bible it’s stated in this phrase “whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap’. Sir Isaac Newton discovered the third Law of Motion, that every action has it’s reaction, which is equal and opposite. Bottom line, what you give out, so you shall receive .
HOW does Karma even interact with Man is a question many wonder and contemplate, and how can this information be accessed? One way is through the unconscious, sub-conscious and super-conscious mind (depending on how far you want to dig), which hold all the memories of each person’s life experiences, pleasant and unpleasant. This can be done through Past Life Regression using hypnosis or deep guided meditation.. Another is to visit a Clairvoyant who is able to “read” the Book of Life aka Akashic Records, although there are not many “sensitives” who are able to to this accurately or bring through the right information to help an individual. The third way is using Astrology. The Birth Chart (Natal Chart) holds all the details of Karma brought into present existence from previous incarnations, the areas of life affected, strengths/weaknesses and the person one must aspire to be once the “lessons” have been learned and karma overcome. It is a Road Map of Life. Often an individual can experience Deja Vu, with people, places and situations occurring in their life, because in essence a person experiences the same lessons in each lifetime, with different people, sometimes the same but in a different context, over and over again, until the “lesson” is learned. Astrology that focuses in this area is called Esoteric Astrology. Not all Astrologers are proficient in this area, as most approach it primarily and only from a scientific viewpoint, ignoring the fact that the circle that formulates the chart itself represents the Wheel of Life, Past, Present an Future, a vortex of sorts, delineating Time and Space, Infinity and Eternity.
-Obviously this theory, brings into question the concept of Reincarnation, which some find disturbing and absurd, but is it? Primarily a Hindu and Buddhist belief, the word Reincarnation means evolution . Reincarnation does not refer to or mean the return of a Soul into animal form (transmigration). Reincarnation means the evolution of the Spirit of Man through many successive lifetimes in different forms. Sometimes a man, woman, different culture /race, until the Soul reaches perfection/Christ vibration. Always moving forward, if only minutely, but never backwards. This concept is best described as the Soul being like an actor, who takes on different roles, wearing different costumes on different nights. This is the reason Karma exits. We, here on Earth are participating in the School of Life. Each person being given an outline/map of what they came here to do, learn, overcome and accomplish and achieve their purpose in any given lifetime. Whether or not this is achieved is entirely up to the individual and their Free Will.
WHAT is the Book of Life also known as the Akashic Records? First of all everyone has a “book”, “looked after” by the Keepers of the Hall of Records (I’m not joking). Some may refer to the “keepers” as Archangels, for want of a better word that’s easier to understand. The word Akasha is another Sanskrit word that refers to the basic Etheric Substance of the Universe, electro-spiritual in composition, not forgetting that humans are made up of electromagnetic energy and that is why we are all linked, one way or another. Upon this Akasha there is, impressed on it perpetually a permanent record of every sound, thought, word, deed, light and movement since the beginning of time. Clairvoyants who are aware of this Akasha and are able to tap into it can “see” into the past, no matter how far back. Interestingly enough the word Clairvoyant means “clear sight”. Akasha could be regarded and considered as a huge lens by which one can view the Cosmos and all that has, is and could occur. These Akashic Records are of a vibrational nature, that is why a person would have to be “sensitive” to vibrations in order to “read” it. However, every single person has the capacity inherent within them to “read” these records, depending on whether or not they are able to attune themselves to the right level of consciousness.
The really BIG question that many wonder is WHEN does Karma manifest in a person’s life? People often “wish” that Karma happens to an individual if they themselves have been wronged in some way. They want results NOW! Sometimes this can happen but very often it doesn’t, at least not right away. The timing of Karma to manifest greatly depends on the individual and the other Karma they have to overcome, whether or not they are close to Natural Law, which is evident in their Birth Chart, by the placing of Saturn, Pluto and Neptune. If any of these Planets are in the 1st house (rising sign), South Node (major karma brought from previous lives to be overcome), or the Moon, chances are Karma will hit pretty quick! The other thing to be aware of is the fact that the Karma isn’t always going to manifest in a person’s life EXACTLY as their deed to the wronged person. The wronged person may not actually see it manifesting because it occurs in an area of life that would allow the doer to experience the most and learn the lesson and an area the would not necessarily expect it.
For example: if infidelity occurs in a love relationship, as a result of one of the partner’s having an affair with someone else, when they have already made a commitment to their partner and then caused the partner a lot of pain and sorrow as a result, (you don’t have to be married to have a commitment in a relationship), the person in the relationship and the person they have the affair with would both incur Karma. The karma would not necessarily manifest in the form of the same thing being done to them. It may come at a later date. The main issue is the fact that the partner made a commitment to another person and broke that commitment, which then caused pain and sorrow, regardless of how they justify their behavior. Therefore the “lesson” would be to first learn to honor commitments and then experience pain and sorrow from commitment being broken. This could happen in many other ways besides a love relationship. The main issue is the “lesson” has to be learned. For the person (third party), who participated in the affair, they would have to learn the lesson of not “taking” what is not theirs to take in the first place (stealing), or interfering in a person’s life and love, to the degree it causes pain and sorrow. If they were unaware that there was someone else in the picture, it is their responsibility to find out first before venturing forward, especially when it comes to love. Their “lesson” could also be learned in many other ways other than love, because the issue is “taking” what is not for them to “take” and interfering in something with or without knowing the details of what they’re getting into and the consequences of their action. Therefore, when karma manifests in a person’s life only they may be aware of it happening, or they might not even associate the events in their life with Karma, because most people think/feel they can get away with anything and there are never any consequences.
Individuals can create Karma that harms themselves, simply by working against the flow of the Universe and all that is harmonious and of the highest level of consciousness. Lack of self worth (this comes up a lot), being a martyr for others to a person’s own detriment, abusing Self, being a miser with money, using money to cause hurt and harm to others, persecution oppression, bigotry, injustice, the list is endless. Anything that causes pain, sorrow, hurt or harm to Self or others has the potential to cause Karma. In addition there’s always the possibility that people can bring their karma into another person’s life and turn it upside down, which then activates that recipients Karma. When this happens it’s important to know it’s happening and try to extricate oneself from it asap.
Something to remember, is that not everything that happens in one’s life is Karma. There are incidents that are purely accident, being in the wrong place at the wrong time or because of not paying attention (this also could be a karma too).
WHY are some born wealthy? Because they earned the right to have wealth in any given lifetime. However, what they do with it is something else. Karma can easily be created by the misuse of this energy. Yes, money is considered an energy, that can be used for Good or Evil. The same as Fire, can be used to bring warmth and comfort or destroy.
WHY do bad things happen to good people? Because they have Karma from previous lifetimes that needs to be overcome and/or they’re a martyr/glutton for punishment aka., a shi**t magnet!.
WHY do miracles happen to some people: Because they’ve earned the Karmic right to have it occur in this life or prior lifetimes. Such as being “saved” by an Angel from an accident or horrible life threatening disease,
Ultimately, the Universe and everyone in it is bound by Natural Law, regardless of status in life. Karma falls in these areas Money, Sex or Power, the three main drives of the human race. Therefore, when making a decision or important choice stop to think of the Affect that choice or decision will have on Self and others.
Finally, the reason for our existence? To learn grow and evolve. We are all “hamsters on the treadmill” of life going around and around over and over the same things, until the Soul has a burning desire to overcome and grow. Until Souls reaches this point, history will always repeat itself.
SUGGESTED READING: Both books are best -selling paperbacks and very easy reading.
Many Lives, Many Masters: Brian Weiss by Dr. Brian Weiss click here This book is a true story of Brian Weiss a Professor at Harvard University and Psychotherapist, who stumbled on the concept of Reincarnation as a result of hypnotherapy sessions he was conducting with one of his clients.
Many Mansions: The Edgar Cayce Story of Reincarnation by Gina Cerminara click here This book is a true story of Edgar Caye, who was known as the Sleeping Prophet, the most well-known Clairvoyant of the 20th century, Cayce would go into a deep trance, semi-sleep and “diagnose” the dis-ease of the sitter by delving into the Cause of the dis-ease, their Past Life and Karma.
The force generated by a person’s thought, word and deed, which perpetuates reincarnation and determines the nature of their present and future existence. When, where and how Karma manifests in life is purely based on the individual and how close they are to Natural Law, which can be determined from their Natal Chart (birth chart). It’s written in the Stars.
• Money. Sex and Power are the three main drives of the human race. Other areas, such as health, work, family, family, friends etc., are all sub-headings to these three areas of life.
PLEASE NOTE: READ BOTH SUN SIGN AND RISING SIGN TO GET MORE ACCURATE INSIGHT FOR THE YEAR. THE RISING SIGN IS THE SIGN THAT REPRESENTS THE 1ST HOUSE.
• Money: Start the year giving focus to current goals/ambitions and what you can do to improve, grow and prosper, especially while Mercury is retrograde in Capricorn. But at the same time it’s not a good idea to start anything legal or sign contractual agreements until after June 9th. From a creative perspective the path of least resistance isn’t going to bring the success you desire, therefore, once the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse happens on February 10th, you’ll see clearly that you need to take greater risks and think bigger, because most of the time you act on impulse, leading to sorrow/self-undoing and not learning from past mistakes. Saturn retrograde April 6th - September 25th, is perfect if you’re thinking to going back to school to learn something that would greatly enlarge your mind and perspective in new ways. Publishing, literary and other cultures are positively aspected. April 9th - May 3rd, Mercury retrogrades yet again in the sign of Taurus, your second house of money, material possessions/self worth. This is a time for budgeting. saving, being careful not to overspend and improving your relationship with money overall. You could also experience fear, insecurity and doubt about finances, as a result of the meddling/undermining in your financial affairs from people who don’t have your best interests at heart, in particular when Pluto retrogrades April 20th - Sept 28th, in the house o career, goals, authority/power. However, you can use this period of time to “clean house” transform career, goals, ambitions and work on how you interact with those in positions of authority/power. Focus on the areas that are weak and need to be rebuilt/strengthened, getting rid of any negativity affecting progress.
• Work could again be an issue, when Mercury retrogrades, August/September in the sign of Virgo, August 12th - September 5th. A time to be careful of criticism of others or towards you, from employees/employers, because words said could spiral out of control and create a bigger problem/used against you. By the beginning of October your should be ready to start a business/project, the stars are supportive of fulfillment from new ventures. Just watch out for another Mercury retrograde in December 2nd - 22nd, when you could be led off on a tangent and legal matters could take a different unexpected turn. News from abroad could also arrive and you maybe offered a chance to study in a different country or state, with people from all over the world.
• Saturn will be moving into your house of career, goals, authority and power December 19th for 3yrs, joining Pluto in the same house. If you haven’t started to get this area of life together by then it could be rough cycle of taking/fearing responsibility for your actions. The Universe will bring up issues/challenges you’ve ignored and need to be confronted. On the positive side Saturn “rewards” “work” well done, so it’s up to you to be focused, diligent and ready to make changes in your life.
• Sex: Jupiter retrograde in Libra, February 6th - June 9th, highlights love and log-term relationships in your life. Indicating that before any love you’re involved in can grow there must be mutual honesty about joint goals in the relationship, perceptions and desires, at least if you want to maintain harmony and unity. Don’t use the Aries combative approach to “brow-beat”your partner to agree to what you want without taking their needs/feelings into consideration. Diplomacy, tact, tolerance and understanding will produce a more positive outcome. However, you may find that a romance ends in early February, unexpectedly but a new one comes into your life by the end of August. This is a year of challenging yourself to do better in love, treating your partner the way you want them to treat you. Lead by example.
• Power: 2017 is a year to use the energy of your opposite sign Libra to re-invent Self. Soften the rough/hard edges, being assertive without threatening others to react against you. Yes, Aries love to be competitive and take the lead, but this year it’s all about unity through diversity, that in the end will lead you to success, happiness and prosperity. August and September pay attention to health/diet. New beginnings and a new you on all levels.
• Money: Going back to an old familiar structure of work, business or study, isn’t going to create the improvements you desire. It would be wiser to stay where you are and work with existing gains and accomplishments. Moving won’t help either because Mercury is retrograde December 19th - January 8th and Jupiter (expansion and travel), retrograde February 6th - June 9th. While Jupiter is retrograde try to improve relationships with employers/employees, there may also be extra workloads as a result of changes implemented by the “powers-that-be” and partnerships that will be short-lived. When Venus retrogrades March 4th - April 15th in Aries, you’ll need to look at mistakes made as a result of acting on impulse and not thinking things through especially when it comes to money. In particular this is definitely not a time to start a new business/project until the cycle is over. Joint financial partnerships will be under review April 6th - August 25th when Saturn retrogrades. Obviously the foundation of the partnership isn’t as strong as you may think/led to believe and will need attention to detail to find the problems. At the end of this cycle you may want to branch out on your own, which wouldn’t be a bad idea if you’re serious about doing better for yourself. At the same time you’ll have to deal with your own insecurities that really hold you back from “stepping into the unknown” and doing things differently. Playing by the book only works up to a point, then there comes a time when you have to be fearless and take a “leap of faith” into unfamiliar territory. By the end of the year when Saturn also joins Pluto, you’ll be “held back” by the Universe from expanding horizons too far away and if you do, only for a short time. This aspect will prepare you for the eventual “leap” once the cycle is over. By the end of the year, the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius will be urging you to bring about an extraordinary change/move involving existing career and ambitions. However, past debts, mistakes, people in authority/power, inhibitors and sudden setbacks could get in the way. Ultimately you’ll have to make a supreme effort to free yourself from limitations/restrictions placed on you by others.
• Sex: Jupiter in Libra retrograde February 6th - June 9th, indicates you need to work harder at love with those you want to be with on a long-term basis, although even short-term love needs attention too. This is a time to figure things out and come to a better understanding with your partner before you consider going to the next level. When Mercury retrogrades in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, you’ll have to give careful thought about whether or not the love in your life serves your needs or are you with someone just to fill in time? You know the answer deep down but need to face it and deal with it this year. Jupiter moving into Scorpio October 10th for one year, will magnify the best and worst of your love-life and it’s up to you to make it better, because there will be a lot of admirers coming into your life for you to practice.
• Power: You may find that some aspect of home, family, foundation of life, no longer works and has to end in February, courtesy of the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo. If this occurs make the change as gently/compassionate as you possibly can, without causing too much hurt, harm, pain or sorrow, because of your stubborn need to have your own way without thought of the consequences to others. Also take into consideration there are people in your life who are afraid they’ll be left behind once you do make a move, but the truth of the matter is you can’t be all things to all people or allow them to run your life.
• By August you’ll be ready for something new or at least thinking about it and an offer will be presented to you by the end of August. One of your greatest assets this year will be knowing when to move and when to standstill - knowing that astrological cycles help because the Universe brings retrogrades, eclipses etc., for a reason, to highlight areas of life/behavior that are being ignored and need attention.
• When Saturn moves into Capricorn for three years December 19th, you’ll feel the need to do some soul-searching, to stop look and listen to your inner voice for direction, or even learn how to do this, because Saturn in a sign is “saying” that the way you’re moving through life isn’t supportive of growth or building a structure for positive outcomes to occur, so you’re being left behind to stagnate. Therefore, 2017 is the year to start exploring internally/externally, especially because Jupiter in Scorpio will bring opportunities to be in the public eye.
• Money: With Mercury in Capricorn as the year starts, you’ll be focused on existing joint financial partnerships, what you’re being told, which isn’t necessarily accurate or at best temporary. While Pluto is retrograde in this same area of life April 20th - September 29th. You must be careful of fear, insecurity and doubt, from Self and others undermining progress. You will need to be strong enough to rise above this, using your internal strength to see where your success and prosperity lies. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to start tapping into latent creative talents, that could be considered unique and you know would make you happy. This cycle is for you to be honest with Self and release this talent into the world. Any conflicts you experience will be over by early October. Venus retrogrades March 6th - April 15th, hopes and wishes involving friends/groups may well come back into the forefront. The question is, is it worth it to go back in order to go forward - maybe on a short-term basis but not long-term. When Venus moves back into Pisces, April 1st - 28th, partnerships with people in authority/power could re-emerge from the past to lend support, probably only temporarily.
• The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo February 10th, will bring about an ending to projects and plans that really aren’t in your best interests. See this as an opportunity for something new, bigger, better and more positive to fill the void by mid-August. At the same time towards the end of February you could experience disappointment because individuals in authority/power don’t follow through with promises/commitments. However, this will be temporary too because by early August the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius will bring an unexpected surprise, as major changes in work, home, friendships and lifestyle show signs of emerging, as as a result of events that occur.
• Sex: Saturn in Sagittarius and retrograde, April 6th - April 20th, shines a light on the structure of your love-life, is it weak, strong, firm or shaky. Most likely weak and shaky in parts. Spend the time during this cycle to really try to put things back together again, that is if you care enough and decide where you want the relationship to go. Jupiter in Libra also retrograde February 6th - June 9th, shows that with a little work and effort you can accomplish what you want to happen in love. Don’t forget self-love, this is a key component part to a successful love relationship. Knowing you deserve the best and building bridges between you and your partner.
• Power: This is a year to maintain/build your personal power and not allow others to diminish it in any way. When Mercury retrogrades in Taurus April 9th - May 3rd, make sure that old karma affecting self-worth that brought sorrow and self-undoing is confronted and dealt with. Don’t ignore it because of fear you can’t deal with situations that occur. Once again, Mercury retrogrades August 12th - Sept 5th in Virgo, highlighting home, family, foundation of life. The question is whether or not your needs are being served or certain individuals are causing unnecessary stress/difficulty on purpose in order to cause upset.
• By the time December comes Saturn will be moving into a new sign, Capricorn for three years, joining Pluto in the same house. Stability and security will be the main focus, to reorganize joint financial partnerships or build new ones that can support goals and ambitions, also having to deal with the past. The good thing about Saturn is, it “rewards” when challenges have been successfully met and overcome. This will give you an indication of what to expect. Jupiter will also be moving into Scorpio October 10th for one year, into the house of health/work. Opportunity to expand work horizons will be abundant throughout this time. Health should also be close to the top of the list of things to pay attention to, diet, stress and exercise. You could also put on weight if you’re not careful - Jupiter favors expansion and growth. Better health and well being will enable you to cope with the workload and enjoy the financial prosperity this transit will bring. Moving could also be on your mind during this cycle. Getting a bigger space in a different area to live in, that accommodates work, because you’ll most likely be working from home too.
• 2017 is a year to grow, move forward and surround yourself with “healthy” people in mind, spirit and soul.
• Money: The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse February 10th indicates that the way you’ve been earning money will change on/around this date. Work has made you happy on certain levels but now it’s time to move on to greener pastures, even more so if you’re involved with friends and groups of people, that in essence you’ve outgrown. This is a case of waking up and seeing the truth/reality of the direction you’ve been moving towards all this time, realizing that you’re now stagnating. If you’e made any financial investments along the way you could end up losing money by the end of February. However, by the end of August opportunity will present itself for you to recoup losses. Saturn in your house of work is also a sign that the foundation of your employment isn’t strong and could crumble at any time. When Saturn retrogrades April 6th - August 25th, you should pay attention to health/well -being because you could be overworked and experience tremendous stress, which in turn affects you physically. Once Venus retrogrades in Aries, March 4th - April 15th, partnerships with people connected to career/ambitions should be avoided - not a good time to be joining forces on a long-term basis, plus you won’t get the support promised. Venus will retrograde back into Pisces, April 1st - 28th, putting emphasis on learning something new to enlarge your perception of life and developing greater self-awareness. Be careful of getting caught up in fantasy about people/far-away places and studies that would pull you away from your life purpose. Not a good time for legal matters or travel. After the 28th Venus moves forward back into Aries and people will be more willing and responsive to help/support. If all goes well, by the beginning of October you should be in a better places to start something new and reap rewards. Mercury retrograde in Taurus, April 9th - May3rd, focuses on all and everything to do with money, friends, groups, hopes and wishes. Avoid signing any agreement or even verbally agreeing to anything at all. You can plan, discuss and research but need to wait until the cycle is over before actually implementing anything with anyone. The next retrograde in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, will put you in a position to be criticized by others and vice versa, especially when it comes to discussing your ideas. Perhaps listening to constructive criticism could be of help in some way.
• When Jupiter switches signs October 10th, moving from Libra to Scorpio for one year, you’ll be motivated to stop being your own worst enemy and a martyr, which is responsible for creating unnecessary crisis in your life. Past mistakes will come back to haunt you, so you can learn from them and move forward, hopefully.
• Sex: 2017 will definitely be a year when love is a major focus. Pluto currently resides in your house of long-term partnerships until 2023. When it retrogrades April 20th to September 28th, you’ll once again be plagued with fear and insecurity about love, holding you back from making necessary changes. The fear has to do with being alone. This is irrational because the relationship at this time isn’t supportive of things continuing harmoniously on a long-term basis or a foundation of mutual love, respect, tolerance and understanding. At the same time any relationships connected to the home/family environment will also need work while Jupiter is retrograde in Libra February 6th - June 9th and if you want to move it would be wise to wait until after this cycle is over. Once Jupiter enters Scorpio, October 10th for one year and your house of romance, new love interests will be abundant. You just have to pick and choose with care and stay away from people already attached, because the undermining, secretive, jealous influence will be very strong during this cycle. Plus childhood memories affecting love will resurface for you to confront. The year will end with Saturn entering the house of long-term partnerships December 19th, joining Pluto. Urging you to take responsibility for how you want long-term love to be structured. How you respond and deal with the issues that arise will determine whether this transit is a easy or difficult. Take note it will be in this house for three years.
• Power: 2017 is going to be a challenging year of having to be focused disciplined and responsible for the areas of life that aren’t up to par. You have the free-will to decide what, if anything you plan to do about the issues you’ll be facing. At the same time being aware of people who will try to manipulate you for their own benefit. However, take into consideration, the Universe never brings anything into our lives that we are not capable of dealing with.
• Money: Mercury is retrograde in your house of work/health, an indication that you must create a structure/make decisions that support health and well-being, plus working with people who are healthy in mind, spirit and soul. Pluto is also in this house, meaning you can either transform/regenerate everything pertaining to work, including employees/employers or undermine/destroy. The choices you make now will have a lasting effect, showing rewards or losses later this year, especially when Saturn (the teacher) joins Pluto in this house, urging you to take responsibility for the choices made. Therefore, think very carefully before deciding on anything. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo, brings an end to how, up to now, you have presented yourself to the world and how the world sees you. A time to act out of practicality/patience without “threatening” others to react against you. Avoid acting prematurely or with haste. This is a cycle to differentiate between true will/life purpose and personal desires.
• In late August you’ll again be presented with important decisions to make. Any new partnerships forged at the end of January/early February could, if you’re not careful or paying attention, create/cause sorrow/self-un doing financially, courtesy of the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Pisces. This will occur if you choose to see/hear what you want to see/hear. If you’re able to see through the “veil” off illusion/delusion, this scenario can be avoided hopefully, because the outcome could be a potential “Pandoras Box”. Venus in Aries retrograde, March 4th - April 15th, does not favor forming partnerships, signing contractual agreements or any financial deals. Discussion works, but nothing else. Once Venus moves back into Pisces, April 1st - April 28th, you’ll have to be extra careful again of joint financial partnerships, that on the surface are not what they appear to be and would be be better off left alone. Inadvertently, this could also be a “trap” laid by someone with malicious intent towards you, so be alert and aware at all times during this particular transit. Jupiter in Libra retrograde April 6th - June 9th, highlights business, projects, plans and ideas. As mentioned earlier, retrogrades do not favor forward motion and with this aspect, Libra represents all forms of partnership. Wait until later in June to join forces with anyone in this area of life. During this time you need to give careful thought to where you’re going, who with and how you plan to get there. Try to come to a better understanding with Self and others throughout all these particular retrogrades. Venus retrograde will also influence you to take a look at the beliefs you hold onto and live by and motivate you through life and cause you to behave in a way that creates more disharmony than anything else. Are these beleifs helping and supporting you through turbulent times or is it time to rethink and open your mind to a new perspective. If you’re able to embody some type of self-awareness, you’ll see and know very clearly what needs to change.
• At the same time stubbornness is not a good idea during Mercury retrograde in Taurus,April 9th - May 3rd, especially when dealing with people in authority/power. Even if you know or think you’re right, try to find unity through diversity and agree to disagree. The next Mercury retrograde in virgo August 12th - September 5th, will greatly diminish/weaken acceptance of any idea/projects you suggest to others, especially if you’re not able to accept constructive criticism. Try to listen to advice offered and consider implementation, because there is worth and value in what is being shared. Ultimately financial prosperity and career success is greatly determined by how well you work with others and are willing to meet them half way.
• Sex: Saturn in your house of love, urges you to work with your partner allowing the relationship to grow in a positive way and not let things go stale/stagnant. Once Saturn retrogrades April 6th - August 25th - August 25th, problems and difficulties could arise to show you the weaknesses in the foundation of your love-life, that need attention, so you can take responsibility for your part in the way things are. This is a time to grow up and realize truth/honesty play an important part in helping a relationship to be successful and not to play games that cause pain and sorrow to another person. You may well be faced with this when Mercury retrogrades December 2nd - 22nd in Sagittarius and the relationship could suddenly end. If this happens talk to your partner, find out the reasons for what is happening and learn from the experience. If you consider leaving the relationship, remember, we always take our “baggage” with us wherever we go.
• Power: Jupiter will be moving into Scorpio for one year October 10th, affecting home, family and foundation. of life. This transit indicates that a transformation of some sort will happen for better or worse, a move of some type ,most likely or major overhaul of existing living space. Not so good thing about this transit, is the potential for self-destruction, which could also be a catalyst for the transformation, which largely depends on how things have been going up to that point.
• 2017 is a year or Leo to understand the meaning of Cause and Effect. The main issue being, not to do anything without serious forethought, otherwise major upheaval could manifest in your life.
• Money: Jupiter is currently in your house of money, material possessions and self worth, until October 10th when the planet moves into Scorpio and your house of projects, plans and ideas. While Jupiter is in your house of finance, forming partnerships with people who can expand your earning potential is important. But even more important is creating a stronger sense of self-worth and self-confidence so you can move beyond your financial comfort zone without fear, insecurity or doubt. While Jupiter is retrograde February 6th - June 9th, all the above will be impressed upon you by the Universe, in order for opportunities to start coming your way. Once the planet moves into your house of business, projects, plans and ideas, everything you’ve been working on will be in a position to bear fruit and be transformed into lucrative success. Venus will retrograde into Aries March 4th - April 15th, affecting joint financial partnerships that may not be living up to your expectations and turn out to be hard work for very little money. If you can’t get a raise, then you know the “writing” is on the wall to leave, which could happen by the Full Moon in Aries, early October.
• With the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse affecting karmic debt, sorrow, self-undoing, all things hidden and large institutions, you may discover that something/someone that has brought negativity into your life is removed or at least “put on notice” by the Universe so to speak. Once this occurs the path will be clear for bigger/better things to start happening by the end of August. Also in August something unexpected could again affect employment, that takes you by surprise but leaves you with genius ideas of what to do next and how to present yourself differently to the world. Both Mercury retrograde in “Taurus, April 9th - May 3rd and Mercury retrograde in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, will highlight not only how you think/feel about money, your prosperity consciousness, how it affects your success, but also how you present yourself to those you work with/for, how they see you and whether or not your needs are being served/you serve them.
• Sex: Venus will retrograde into Pisces, April 1st - April 28th in the house oblong-term partnerships, during which time the core essence of your love relationship will be at the forefront, for you to make the most of its worth/value. Pluto is also in your house of romance for several years, helping you transform and rise above childhood/teen issues that have affected and shaped the way you interact on a romantic level. When Pluto retrogrades, April 20th - September 28th, fears etc, from the past will come to the forefront of your mind affecting your ability to love and be happy in love. Learning from past mistakes in love will help and listening to constructive advice will empower you to have greater self-awareness of how you behave and what you can do to improve. The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Pisces February 26th, effects long-term partnerships, influencing you to solidify the foundation/commitment between and you partner in order to be both on the same page and start a new chapter. Once Saturn joins Pluto in the house of romance you’ll feel more stable and secure with love in your life, but you’ll still notice the small faults and weaknesses that linger for you to deal with and overcome. This will be a cycle of deciding what you want in love and whether or not you’re willing to work hard with your partner to construct a powerful long-lasting relationship centered in mutual understanding of each other.
• Power: Saturn currently in Sagittarius until December 19th, resides in your house of home, family and foundation of life, emphasizing, preserving security and improving upon what you have already gained at this time. The decisions you make at this time will have long-term consequences and effects. In addition realizing that when Saturn moves into the house of creativity you’ll have the Universe on your side, enabling you to take anything that demonstrates your goals/ambitions and molding them into something special. Diet is also an area to be aware of in order to restrict foods that your body reacts to with imbalance. Listen to the “messages’ your body sends. Cleaning up your life will be the focus for 2017, not forgetting to have compassion for people close and around you. You may still have to confront experiences form the past in order to get rid of them once and for all, however the Universe is again on your side to help you “breeze” through everything you’re confronted with. In essence, 2017 is the year to really “polish” the facets of your character and make them shine.
• Money: Jupiter in Libra until October 10th emphasizes how you present yourself to the world and how the world sees you. You need to think big and do everything you can to showcase your talents with the intent to attract attention. Once Jupiter retrogrades February 6th - June 9th, the highlight is more internal, building a strong, harmonious relationship with Self and finding weaknesses that inhibit self-expression, empowering you to take courageous steps into the unknown. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on February 10th, effects the house of groups, friends, hopes and wishes, indicating a possibility of unexpected separations, change of job, home or certain friends. A time to make appropriate changes to hopes/wishes, especially if they’re creative. This is also a time when, however things have been going expect a sudden turn of events, you may even find yourself coming to the front/center of attention. The New Moon Solar Eclipse in Pisces, February 26th, indicates that if you’re not clear about anything you’re being asked to do you should go to the source, speaking clearly and and simply in order to avoid misunderstandings. By the time August arrives, the opportunity for achievement with a creative venture comes to reality. Saturn currently in Sagittarius until December 19th, is urging you to build a firmer foundation for projects, plans and ideas, in order to gain greater recognition/interest. The emphasis to make all your endeavors solid is even stronger when Saturn retrogrades April 6th - August 29th. Mercury retrograde in Taurus, April 9th - May 3rd, will shine a light on joint financial partnership changes that may have to be made, but not a time to put pen to paper until after the cycle is over. The next Mercury retrograde in Virgo, August 12th - September 5th, will make financial negotiations difficult and even more so if you have to sign a contract to start work/project, most of all make sure what you’re being offered serves your needs. The last retrograde December 2nd -22nd in Sagittarius, focuses on how you want to expand horizons/move forward with the things you’re trying to accomplish.
• The best financial aspect this year will be Jupiter moving into Scorpio and your house of money material possessions and self-worth. Everything you have been working on up to this point will now have a chance to be transformed into considerable monetary gain, if you’ve paid attention to detail and implemented new structures to support your projects. This isn’t a a time to “hide” but to put your best foot forward and work with those of like-mind who will support you along the way. By the end of this cycle November 2018, your finances should have moved from a minus to plus.
• Sex: Venus in your house of long-term partnerships, retrogrades March 4th - April 15th, in the sign of Aries, highlighting being empowered about the type of person you want to be be with and what you want fro love. There’ll be plenty of opportunity for love but you should avoid acting on impulse during the retrograde cycle or focusing primarily on the physical. This cycle is not a good one to start anything new either. If you do it will be over by October - unless you want a relationship that is short-term. Venus will retrograde back into Pisces, April 1st - April 28th, signifying there is work to be done and to avoid being caught up in the fantasy aspect of love and nothing else. Relationships could come to a sudden end early August without warning, or at least drastically change. If this happens it’’ll cause you to reconsider how you interact with others on a personal level.
• Power: Pluto now sits in your house of home, family and foundation of life, focusing on transformations that need to happen for your home to be more comfortable, stable and secure. Issues that effect the stability and security of your home, that seem out of your control, will be easier to resolve when Saturn joins Pluto in this house in December. Saturn always brings stability/ways to create it so that any problems you’re currently experiencing should be taken care of. With family, especially the mother, you may find yourself in a position where it’s necessary to clarify feelings about Self and your needs so that you feel more empowered about being independent.
• The key message for 2017. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, whether from friends, family or of a spiritual nature. If you understand and follow the planetary cycles, the support will be there when you need it.
• Money: With Pluto in your third house of business, projects plans and ideas, the Universe is showing you that aspects of this area of life need a major overhaul. The internal blocks and fears that prevent you from using more of your creative potential must be overcome, because the ideas you’re working on now and the way you communicate them to the public are stale and stagnant and not having a profound effect on those who hear what you have to say. That’s why it feels as if you’re taking two steps forward and one step backwards. Once Saturn joins Pluto in this house December 19th, you’ll be at the point where it’ll be very clear revamping is desperately needed. Currently Saturn is in Sagittarius,, residing over the house of money, material possessions and self-worth, urging you to be honest about how you earn money and how you should take responsibility for the financial issues you’re experiencing. Once Saturn retrogrades April 6th - August 25th, financial increase will slow down and you’ll need to re-asses what to do to fix it. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo February 10th, effects career, goals, ambitions, authority and power, indicating that the support you’ve received in this area, especially from people in authority/power could end, which will reveal the flaws/weaknesses that need strengthening. Once you’re free you can focus on being more independent in thinking and action. By the end of August, new doors will open to fill the void. With Venus in Aries and going retrograde March 4th - April 15th, the relationship with employees and employers will be the focus. During this particular cycle be careful of conflict that gets blown out of proportion and causes considerable disharmony.. Changes/many false starts could also occur that are unnerving and disruptive. By early October, some aspect of work will come to an end, either by the impetus of others or your own actions.
• Mercury retrograde in Virgo, August 12th - September 5th, indicates you’ll have to go back to the “drawing board”, to look at whether or not what you’re doing actually serves your needs/anyone else or is it just a one-sided endeavor. By the end of the year Mercury retrograde in Sagittarius, December 2nd - 22nd, emphasizes it’s really time to think differently with a different approach to making money. Luckily Jupiter moving into your sign on October 10th for one year, brings many opportunities for you to reinvent how you present yourself to the world. A time to prosper, succeed, overcome and assert yourself forward in new ways. You’ll have a lot of offers to choose from throughout this cycle, so be alert, perceptive and aware so yo make the right choices. However, be mindful of the fact that Jupiter acts as a “magnifying glass”, highlighting strengths and weaknesses.
• Sex: When it comes to love you’ll need to keep your feet firmly on the ground and not get caught up in fantasizing about any aspect of your love-life/romance because with this year’s astrology aspects your bubble is very likely to burst. Commitments of some kind need to be made with your partner in order to avoid misunderstandings or miscommunication. Try to be practical and realistic, especially around the New Moon Solar Eclipse February 26th. When Venus retrogrades back into Pisces April 1st - April 28th, you’ll have to spend some time in quiet introspection, to review how and why things are the way they are in love and what you can do to improve things/get a different outcome. Bearing your Soul to your partner doesn’t help either. When Mercury retrogrades in Taurus, April 9th - May 3rd, the value of love in your life will be at the forefront. Don’t take anything for granted or expect more than your partner can or is wiling to give. Al this should be discussed at some point. Ultimately you have to ask yourself is it worth it to spend time and energy with someone who expects/wants different things.
• Power: With Jupiter in Libra, in your house of sorrow, self-undoing, spirituality and karmic debt, it would be wise, once Jupiter retrogrades, February 6th - June 9th, to focus on building some type of spiritual relationship with Self and a regimen that involves meditation or some type of similar modality. You need this, so you can have a clearer perspective of what motivates you, why you do the things you do and how you can create more positive outcomes in your life. In addition being more aware of the people you associate with, bring into your life, whether business or personal. It seems you trust the wrong people, seeing what you want to see/hear, give them qualities they don’t have ignore instincts and then lash out when things go wrong (Scorpio sting). When Jupiter retrogrades all this will be brought to your attention. The key is not to run or ignore what you’re experiencing, thinking, feeling but instead to confront these issues and at least try to develop a more secure relationship of self-awareness and self understanding. In the end you’ll come to the realization there’s still a lot you don’t know and have yet to learn about life and people, while maintaining higher ideals and standards.
• Money: Saturn currently in your sign until December 19th, has presented blocks/resistances to goals, which in the end will prove to be positive and instill many valuable learning lessons. Once Saturn retrogrades April 6th - August 25th, you’ll have to stop and take a look at these “lessons”, so you can understand exactly what it is the Universe is trying to teach you. Pluto in the house of money, material possessions and self worth, urges you to overhaul this area of life, internally/externally. In particular how you earn money, so that you’re strong enough to confront and overcome the fears/insecurities of starting something new and powerful. Saturn will move into this house in December to join Pluto for three years, you’ll feel the need to create a stronger structure of ideas to support growth and future success. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo, February 10th, indicates that new people are coming (August), once you’ve “cleaned house”, to remove people/situations that don’t have a positive effect on your life. These new individuals will be the ones to help open new doors of opportunity. It won’t be easy to let go, because there’s fear of being left behind circulating amongst existing acquaintances. In August the new ideas you start to implement could actually solve a few dilemmas/crises you’ve been experiencing, connected to projects/plans. When Mercury retrogrades in Taurus, April 9th - May 3rd, employees/employers from the past will re-surface making offers you may or may not be able to refuse. August 12th - September 5th, Mercury retrogrades again, this time in Virgo, a cycle to see, know and understand your needs are not being served by those in authority/power. A realization that could spur career change by the end of the year. By the final Mercury retrograde in Sagittarius, December 2nd - 22nd, you’ll have to decide how you’re going to move forward out of your comfort zone and where to.
• Jupiter will move into Scorpio for one year on October 10th, in the house of sorrow, self-undoing, karmic debit and spirituality. This will be a time to look at how the past has shaped your present and possible future, especially where home, family and foundation of life are concerned. You’ll have to confront aspects of these areas in order to move forward and be prepared for Jupiter moving into your sign November 2018 for one year, realizing you can’t hold on to the past, mistakes or sorrows, if you want to be more empowered about creating a life that makes you happy. It an be done because Scorpio represents the Phoenix arising out of its own ashes of self-destruction. Therefore transformation is the key and not to allow anyone to hold you back tethered to the past because of their own fears of being abandoned. Adding something spiritual to your schedule would be a good idea too, helping you to learn how to be “quiet” and go within for answers and being a t peace with Self.
• Sex: Venus will retrograde in your house of love, March 4th - April 15th. emphasizing to look beyond the physical and into the deeper aspects of your partner in order to become closer. Learning how to actually like the person you’re with and forge mutual understanding will be important. Venue moves back into Pisces, April 1st - April 28th, a sign that the foundation of your love-life is based more on the fantasy aspect and not so much in reality. Uranus is also in Aries, in the same house until May 2018, indicating that there may be unexpected separations occurring without warning. At the same time learning how to be independent in a relationship, so you’re both able to “breathe” and not feel suffocated. Jupiter in Libra retrograde February 6th - June 9th, highlights this fact. Friends first, lovers later.
• Power: Being your own person is the message for 2017 and not allowing others to keep you stagnant or make you feel guilty for wanting to focus on your own interests. The Full Moon Solar Eclipse in Pisces, February 6th, will take the “veil” away in order for you to see the dynamic in home, family, foundation of life and how your current perceptions of it effect it and to some degree also joint financial partnerships. Ultimately, you have to be more committed to the things you want to do and not take people close to you at “face value” when they say they support your efforts and goals. They have to mean it and demonstrate it. In 2017, if you’re willing to apply effort, focus and be honest about what you want, things will begin to come together.
• Health/diet should not be forgotten in 2017, avoiding food that is too acidic and listening to your body when ti reacts to something it doesn’t like. Seek out a nutritionist for help.
• Money: Pluto is in your sign until 2023, placing emphasis on the way you present yourself to the world and the way the world sees you. Challenging opportunities to change your ways will be consistently presented, in order for you to look from the inside out, how you interact/deal with others. This aspect also highlights secret involvements, that if not based in integrity/honesty will create an undermining/debilitating effect on progress, people and prosperity, having a ripple effect into other areas of life. Once Saturn moves into your sign December 19th for three years, you’ll start to feel stronger and more focused towards goals and willing to take on more responsibility to make the foundation strong, plus reaping the rewards of all your hard work. During the Pluto/Saturn cycle many aspects of your life will be transformed, as long as you make decisions with discernment and forethought.. These transformations taking place will have the ability to reinstate and resurrect negative situations into positive ones, changing your life for the better, especially in the home, family, and foundation of life. In addition, if you’ve been working on career change, you’ll begin to see your ideas coming to fruition and success. Therefore, it’s wise to start planning now, what you want to do and how you’re going to make things happen. A caterpillar transforming into a butterfly is the image to focus on this year, if you’re able to move forward without fear. When Pluto retrogrades April 20th - September 28th, you’ll definitely be confronted with many debilitating aspects of Self that still remain as blocks to your progress. However, if you have the courage to look at these fears, you’ll overcome them with ease. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse February 6th will bring an end to joint financial partnerships associated with groups/friends. It will leave a void but a new opportunity will present itself by the end of August. When Jupiter retrogrades in Libra, February 6th - June 9th, partnerships with people in authority/power connected to career and ambitions, will need improvement. These partnerships may not last and you may find that while Jupiter is in Scorpio October 10th for one year, you’ll be on the move with your own projects ready for success. Be sure to leave on a good note without resentment. Mercury retrograde in your sign until January 8th, influences how you communicate to others, especially connected to work,. Are you taken seriously, or are you repressed and cold, open and sensitive to the needs of others. The New Moon Solar Eclipse on February 26th could reveal lies, things and things hidden, connected to projects, plans and ideas, siblings and relatives. If you have to sign anything associated with joint financial partnerships, read between the lines first and go to the source if there’s something your don’t understand. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in August could have a major effect on finances, that you didn’t see coming and influence you to either change the way you earn money or your place of employment makes sudden changes that effect earning ability. The Venus retrogrades into Pisces April 1st - April 28th, you’ll need to be really seeing and hearing clearly everything you’re being told concerning projects, plans and ideas. Avoid being misled by people making false promises that just aren’t true. If you do your own research you’ll find this out for yourself. Listen to your instincts and you’ll avoid disappointment and trouble.
• Once Jupiter enters Scorpio on October 10th for one year, you’ll embark upon a new cycle of working with people of like-mind to make your hopes/wishes tangible, reaching out to large groups in a more creative format.
• Sex: Throughout the Pluto transit in your sign you have to be careful of consciously or unconsciously attracting people into your life that are undermining, jealous and dishonest. People who would infiltrate your life and cause upset/disharmony in love-life in particular and be potentially harmful if not paying attention. The areas of life to be aware of are career, goals, authority, power, home and family, this is where the “darkness’ resides. When Mercury retrogrades in Taurus, in the house of romance, April 9th - May 3rd, assessing the worth/value of love in your life will be important, while also looking at childhood influences that have shaped and affected self-worth, how you love and feeling loved. The key to happiness in love is to appreciate the person you’re with for who and what they are and being supportive of their feelings/needs, especially as Capricorn has a tendency to be cold and insensitive at times, focused only on what they want. Because of the undermining, jealous influence surrounding romance, it wold be wise to keep your personal life/feelings private from others who don’t need to know the details of your love-life, only you and your partner should know.
• Power: Saturn is currently in Sagittarius effecting sorrow, self-undoing, karmic debt and spirituality, plus all things hidden, until December 19th, when Saturn moves into Capricorn. While Saturn remains in Sagittarius, being more disciplined and aware of past mistakes, obstacles, difficulties that you’ve experienced and caused problems, will help you to overcome the Effect of these situations in your life. Understanding that truth and honesty are very important to abide by to the best of your ability and learning from the past in order to create a better future, by expanding your consciousness to go within and do some self-introspection. In addition paying attention to where you’re going and who with is important, so you’re not led astray on tangents to nowhere. When Saturn retrogrades, April 6th - August 25th, stop and look at how far you’ve come and what has occurred in the last six months. This awareness of your life will give you an indication of what can be done differently or not at all. This is the message for 2017. The course your life takes is very important as Saturn moves towards your sign later this year, when the rewards can and will come if you listen to the Sound of the Universe.
• Money: Saturn in Sagittarius guides you to look at the structure, weakness and strengths of hopes/wishes involving friends and groups of people. You may feel, especially when Saturn retrogrades, April 6th - August 25th, that everything has stagnated and come to a standstill. This may or may not be possible because it could be time for you to move forward in a new direction and leave this behind. Once Saturn moves into Capricorn in December, you’ll see/know very clearly what action you need to take. The New Moon Solar Eclipse, February 6th effects money, material possessions ands self-worth, wiping away forms of earning that aren’t allowing you to prosper. Once this aspects hits you’ll have a clearer perspective of how to maximize your personal talents. Most important thing, pick and choose opportunities with care and don’t allow others to mislead you, going off on tangents to nowhere, purely on a whim or for their own benefit. Venus retrograde in Aries, March 4th - April 15th, places emphasis on projects, plans and ideas. The question being, how are you going to make money with the ideas you’re working on, how do you get the public on board and how do you market what you have to offer? Once Venus moves back into Pisces, April 1st - April 28th, money will again be the highlight. This particular cycle is one, where, if you’re spiritually inclined, can turn a dream into reality and financial prosperity, start with prosperity affirmations, then creative visualization (read the book). Jupiter in Libra indicates it would be a good idea to join forces with people of like-mind who can help you expand horizons with the public, in order to be recognized for what you do. Once Jupiter retrogrades, February 6th - June 9th, you should review what you’ve accomplished so far and see if there’s anything you can do bigger and better. Jupiter will be moving into Scorpio and your house of career, goals and ambitions, October 10th for one year. During this time you’ll have major support from the Universe to really make your mark and achieve significant recognition. A time to emerge from your cocoon to become who and what you always wanted to be and knew you were, tapping into your personal power source to achieve the accolades you deserve. Mercury retrograde in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, will influence you to look at joint financial partnerships to see whether or not they currently serve your needs or draining time and energy. The December retrograde 2nd - 22nd could bring the return of a friend/group situation. It would be wise to not get too involved because by this time you’ll be moving in a new direction.
• Sex: The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon in Leo February 10th, effects long-term partnerships, an aspect that heralds a big change or ending in personal/business affairs and/or open enemies (people you know don’t like you). In the personal area, it could be a simple case of not being happy about the way things have been going and decide to initiate a drastic change, which could mean making alterations or just leaving. Think things through before making a final decision, don’t act from impulse or emotion. By the end of August, personal relationships should be in a better place, even if you did decide to leave your existing partner, although they may try to come back August 12th - September 5th, Mercury retrograde in Virgo. One of the main thing to pay attention to with love is communication. Try to come to agreement/understanding of the type of commitment/relationship you and your partner want, then the relationship will run smoothly, leaving room for growth and a deeper relationship.
• Power: Pluto in Capricorn, in the house of sorrow, self-undoing, karmic debt, spirituality and all things hidden, empowers you to focus on a higher purpose - your life purpose and prosperity thinking. Consider using meditation, visualization and other similar spiritual modalities that motivate you, to overcome any and all negativity directed towards you by people who are jealous and don’t have your best interests at heart. Once Saturn joins Pluto December 19th for three years, you’ll start to see the rewards of all your spiritual work coming to fruition. In August the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse highlights a time when, positively many problems are resolved and the end of upsetting circumstances in your life become a reality instead of a fantasy.
• Money: Jupiter has been in your house of joint financial partnerships since September 2016 and will stay there until October 10th when it moves into Scorpio for one year. When this move takes places issues, opportunities, weaknesses, good luck, travel, literary, publishing and beliefs. will be the focus as you make an effort to really expand into new territory., areas and you’ll have to be alert snd aware to see and know who wants to help and who just wants a “free ride”. People from other countries and working in other countries is very likely during this cycle. Legal matters will also come to the forefront. This particular aspect will urge you to transform yourself and life into something that can and will attract good luck into your life and it’s important that you believe that the Universe will open doors for you to make positive change happen. It’s important to remember that Jupiter is a “magnifying glass” and highlights both the good and not so good aspects of life and character. Throughout this cycle here will be many people coming into your life to help you . Jupiter will retrograde in Libra February 6th - June 9th, focusing on the deeper motivations/karma and aspects of joint financial partnerships, what is really going on here that you didn’t notice before? Complete honesty is needed, if you know, feel, sense, something is wrong it probably is. By the end of this Jupiter transit the partnership could very easily fold. If so, it’s for the best. Jupiter also protects, so know that regardless of the house it is in, you are under the keen Jupiter eye, helping your intuition to be sharp enough to know who is a friend or enemy. Venus retrogrades in your house of money, material possessions and self-worth, March 4th - April 15th, a time when how you feel about money will be at the forefront of your mind and a desire to do better, but how? Write all your thoughts down and then review to see which idea stirs your spirit and soul. Self-Confidence is going to be a major key to your success. This is not a time to hide or be in the shadows. Mold and shape your ideas to be more financially lucrative and appealing to the public. Venus will move back into Pisces April 1st - 28th, This cycle requires you give deep thought to how you can attract prosperity and opportunity into your life using a visual format. There’s money to be made here. This also includes how you present yourself to the world. What is it that people see and are they drawn to your vibration - the “energy”you exude, (Pisces is the most spiritual sign of the horoscope). If you work from the inside out, as all retrogrades suggest, you will be able to create a winning formula for success. One of the most important aspects of Venus in Pisces retrograde is to be more aware of whether or not you’re being a martyr because you “wear your heart on your sleeve” and attract people who take and give nothing back in return. Then you end up feeling hurt and wallow in self-pity, blaming everyone except Self. If you feel out of place in the world, it’s because you have yet to come to terms with the fact that there are things about you that make you different from others and you’ve yet to understand that these differences are your assets. If you can learn how to mold/shape them to your benefit they can be used to forge your way very successfully in the world. The Solar Eclipse New Moon in Pisces, February 26th, will bring disappointment as a result of certain people not following through with right action, even though you’re assessment of certain situations is correct However, make sure you think things through carefully before deciding on your next move.
• By beginning of August, unexpected change happens, ending a depressing cycle in your life. As a result new people will step forward to help you move to the next level and put aspects of your life back together. Saturn retrograde in your house of career, goals, authority and power, April 6th - August 25th, holds you back from moving forward until you have the right formula for success. This will be the last retrograde in this sign because Saturn moves in to Capricorn, the house of groups, friends, hopes and wishes, December 19th for three years. This transit will definitely help you build a strong foundation for success and solidify everything that you’ve had in mind for sometime. You may even use past ideas for future progress when Mercury retrogrades in Sagittarius December 2nd - 22nd. People with power from the past will then step forward and prove to be useful.
• Sex: The focus is on whether or not you’re getting the best out of love or are you being over-critical and “pushing” partners away. Probably a bit of both. Therefore, when Mercury retrogrades in Virgo August 12th - September 5th, be careful what you say and how you say it. Your partner could be offended and hard to get back on track. Forethought will prevent you from looking foolish and a “nit-picker”, remember you have faults too. Very few relationships, if any, are perfect, but if you’re willing to consistently work at it you can definitely get close to perfection, harmony and balance.
• Power: A lot of good things can happen this year to restore success and power back into your life. By early October you should start to see the beginning of a project you started in the months prior, bearing fruit and bringing opportunities to make money. Issues of self-worth concerning these projects will start to plague you from early April, but at least you ‘ll be motivated to look at every detail that can be improved upon. Groups, friends, hopes and wishes will be consistently going through a transformation process with Pluto in Capricorn effecting this area of life. As a result some friends may leave your life and hopes/wishes change to be replaced by new ones. Once Saturn joins Pluto there will be stability and you’ll be able to focus on building new structures for the things you want to accomplish and most ail “breaking the mold” to try something new and not allowing other people’s problems to drain your energy or steer you off course.
• In 2017, if you’re cautious and patient you’ll succeed and get stronger and better equipped to deal with the undermining influence that seems to hover around, waiting to step in and destroy. But if you have the courage and confidence to use Pisces intuition as a serious “weapon” this won’t happen.